Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

How Do I Stop Dis Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Dis Relationship (1698 Views)

Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship / Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open / HELP! She's all over me & i need to end Dis Relationship but how? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by goldmond: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2010
A lady asked me out after several advances fr her now we are dating (4 about 2 months nw). She loves me so much, a good lady and she is seriously looking 4wod 2 marriage. But i know i won't marry her cos she is not my idea of "miss right" . How do i loose her cos am seriously searching for miss right as i intend to get married next year.

It is defficult 4 me especially as we are in the same church and we see almost everyday and she is already "flaunting" our relationship to her friends.

mondy224@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by babyme1(f): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2010
I saw this post in another thread. Why did u agree going out with her in the first instance when u knew she's not the one? What is wrong with her? Are u perfect urself?

Anyway,talk to her and make her understand why u can't continue(ie if u have any reason). She'll appreciate u telling her than decieving her,and it'll be better she deals with the heartbreak now than later.
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by InkedNerd(f): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2010
The tell her your not ready for the sort of relationship that she is looking for undecided
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by jidesamuel(m): 10:28am On Oct 28, 2010
try to break up with her politely,but if she insist just stop having anything to do with her,no more visit allowed,no more phone call and other stuff.then if she sees someone else with you, she will know how serious u are, just act mature in dis situation so dat ppu who knows about ur r/ship with her will not take u for a bad person
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by r231(m): 11:21am On Oct 28, 2010
tell her you are not the marrying type
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by ITbomb(m): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2010
Find out her position her family, then tell her your family dont marry 1st or 2nd daughter as the case may be. If that doesnt work try the 'vision' story tell her God revealed to you . . .
Dont bother talkin sense to her cos her mind is all made up.
[been thru such]
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2010
ITbomb:

Find out her position her family, then tell her your family dont marry 1st or 2nd daughter as the case may be. If that doesnt work try the 'vision' story tell her God revealed to you . . .
Dont bother talkin sense to her cos her mind is all made up.
[been thru such]

Bad boy grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by ITbomb(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2010
^you are next
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2010
ITbomb:

^you are next
How do u mean?
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by mediatrix8(f): 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2010
sad to hear such stories like this, why do man enters into relationship with a person they don't truly love and the woman is expecting for marriage?It's quite unfair, on the other hand it's better to end up the relationship earlier rather than continue hurting her.Just tell her in a nice way how you feel, ASAP ,
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by MrCork25: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2010
goldmond , bro, so u are running for punnny? angry
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by 2vanx: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2010
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by goldmond: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2010
try to break up with her politely,but if she insist just stop having anything to do with her,no more visit allowed,no more phone call and other stuff.then if  she sees someone else with you, she will know how serious u are, just act mature in dis situation so dat ppu who knows about your r/ship with her will not take u for a bad person
Thanks; I did, though we are still friends but not as before.

Now, i have fixed a wedding date, started making wedding plans but no bride yet. I don't know if it is faith or even a wrong step.

All my lady contacts now are kind of far, either in school or servin elsewhere. It pains me to see that most mature single ladies around thinks the best they can offer in a relationship/marriage is cook, do house chores and then their body. I want a full marriage partner (Home and Business). Am seriously searching and praying.

I need a brilliant/enlightened lady, (that can basically speak, read and write well) and is good looking preferably Igbo (Delta, Anambra, Imo). 25 to 30 atmost. Am 33 (but looks younger) 6ft, fair and slim built. Am not Mr. Nigeria but always pass for a handsome guy.

Mondy224@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by Dyt(f): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2010
Hit me up if u lyk wat u c in my profile
lookin 4 a man 2 call mine 2
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by goldmond: 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2010
Hit me up if u lyk wat u c in my profile
lookin 4 a man 2 call mine 2
Not 2 bad: one man's pet is another man's MASS-KU-RED. Thank God 4 blood of Jesus and Holy Ghost Fire. Adim well covered.
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by femmy2010(m): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2010
Tell her you arent ready for anything serious.
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by Wislet(f): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2010
goldmond:

Not 2 bad: one man's pet is another man's MASS-KU-RED. Thank God 4 blood of Jesus and Holy Ghost Fire. Adim well covered.
ha ha ha ha. Kai! @op, nwanne nwere ya nwayo biko. Ochi emee m ife ebe a.
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by potency: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2010
Dis guy is indirectly lukin 4 anoda prey!
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by Odunnu: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2010
@Poster,you should post ths in the hookup section.You guys consistently thnk you are smart.
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by Odunnu: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2010
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by goldmond: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2010
Dis guy is indirectly lukin 4 anoda prey!
maybe I was the prey myself, or dnt you expect that @ 33 one may hav met with "Miss Right" in the course of boy/girl friend relationships.
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by saridonp2: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2010
Nairalanders you should be smart enough that the poster intention was different from the begining.He even put his email addy which means he is looking for a victim.Be careful for this guy!.Girls dont allow this guy to scam you in anyway.
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by 190: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2010
I keep telling guys

If you get tired of your GF and she refuses 2 go

break plate on her head

she would get the message!!
Re: How Do I Stop Dis Relationship by luro(f): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2010
tell the women before finding yourself wedded to her, thats normally wat happens with lies like that, if ur willing to date her while u dont love her, the same reason u justified that action is the same way ul find urself walkin down thee aisle with the same women u apperantly don love

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Get A Girlfriend-just Give It A Trial: / Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! / 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.