Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling (35351 Views)

‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by faithfull18(f): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2019
Absolute bullshiit!! Nigerians and stupid believes.

Why not use the same method to free Nigerians from poverty, Stop Boko haram or save Nigerians been killed in South Africa? grin

Bullshiit!

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by ATTAH012(m): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2019
I no say u get power, BT use am support Nigeria
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2019
he was able to stop nature from raining, but the raging storm in his people's lives he is unable to stop it.

What a king.

A power that is unable to better the lives of the people is no power at all.

Please tell me another story.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Hoodbilonia: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2019
The most high god he no talk jesus christ. So most def
Who else but
Aje
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by wickedtuna: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2019
Even chinedu was saying "Kabiyesi Amen" weldone sir. Can you also stop corruption, and some other ills plaguing our dear land?
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by nwamabo247(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2019
Is he a rain maker
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by ZinoFasisi: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2019
Savagedawg:
Xx

Supernatural power and magic is still in existence, I wonder why we still have atheist that still believes we human came into existence through evolution. We still have God and black magic.
Oluwo of Iwoland is a King worth of emulation. Power should be given to those who are willing to humble themselves and pick it up. cool

Vikings grin
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2019
qualityovenbake:
How did he stop the rain from falling?
same way science can't explain their magics to non scientists is same way our magic cannot be xplained to a muggle born. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2019
jkendy:
And some people will come here and type nonsense that demonic powers doesn't exist even with this clear evidence of their manipulations.
Angels and demons are real. Argue this at your peril. Their methods of operations are so similar that it takes only the spiritually matured to differentiate between them
Absolute bullshitt! tell me, what does demons look like? Are they females or males? Europeans or Americans? What kinda Beer do they drink? grin grin

Mate! All this Imaginations are only in your head. Until you can show prove to back your Ridiculous claims up, Just keep all that imaginations in your head.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by richPHAROAH: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2019
Savagedawg:
Xx

Supernatural power and magic is still in existence, I wonder why we still have atheist that still believes we human came into existence through evolution. We still have God and black magic.
Oluwo of Iwoland is a King worth of emulation. Power should be given to those who are willing to humble themselves and pick it up. cool
guy shut up. this is the same way your forefathers believed that mirror is magic

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by LowerPriceData0(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2019
This Man again. Oba social media
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2019
IntrovertedK:
same way science can't explain their magics to non scientists is same way our magic cannot be xplained to a muggle born. Smh.
Is this Supposed to make sense? undecided
That Individual only asked a simple Question, And this Ridiculous Answer is what you can come up with? grin

I would also like to know how the rain can be stopped?

What would be the point of stopping the rain Anyway? And Oh! and the impact stopping the rain would have on his Environment?
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by sylve11: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2019
Olamsoh:
Just look at how daft people will come here now and say they should also use this same power to fix the country, why can’t you use the Jesus power you sing every Sunday to fix the country or use the allah power to fix the country every Friday, can your stupid white religion even fix your poverty apart from collecting your tithe and offering, just imagine how much Oyedepo and Adeboye made yesterday Sunday now. Smh

Please if you are a child and knows nothing,don’t doubt this cuz some of us have been in a party where it’s raining on the other side while across the street it’s not raining

Level is real AF

loud am well... cool

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by mozona(m): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2019
you stop rain abi rain no wan fall.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2019
Stopped the rain? grin grin grin Yea right!! Why? what would be the reason? to stop the rain?

Why only the rain? what about stopping the sunshine, moonlight, snow or winter. grin grin

Rubbish!!
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2019
qualityovenbake:
How did he stop the rain from falling?
He didn't stop the rain, He thinks he stopped the rain. grin
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by sylve11: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2019
the comments i see here ehn. God o sad cool
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by zone51: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2019
apholaryn:
talking about coincidence, show us the videos for other days u tried and e no work...naso one man tried that yeye stuff at a wedding party I went to when I was about 12or so ..dey mix ogogoro with fire and doing other stuff dey mumu himself..the rain wey fall eventually that day when rain reason him matter pass the one way fall during Noah's 40 days and nights sojourn in the ark..e carried canopy join sef plus shutdown all his yeye fire

Bro, the power exist for real, they either move it to other place or lock it. Dad has it and some other stuffs but I'm not interested in them.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Akorede02(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2019
nijabazaar:
Nonsense and Stupidery....

I bet u can channel that energy to eradicating poverty or forming an invisible nano barrier against fulani invaders...

U are lucky the Weather is not yet prepared for you.

Ever heard of Cloud Seeding?

Stupid African...

And you a senseless Nigerian.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2019
apholaryn:
talking about coincidence, show us the videos for other days u tried and e no work...naso one man tried that yeye stuff at a wedding party I went to when I was about 12or so ..dey mix ogogoro with fire and doing other stuff dey mumu himself..the rain wey fall eventually that day when rain reason him matter pass the one way fall during Noah's 40 days and nights sojourn in the ark..e carried canopy join sef plus shutdown all his yeye fire

it was after Alexander Fleming discovered antibiotics and successfully used it to prevent the growth of bacteria he wrote about it and got the nobel prize... did he tell show us how many failed attempts he did....the man that discovered the safe point of entry into the brain to successfully make brain surgery possible killed more than 500 black slaves. He ddnt show us the failed video either...it’s the successful one we saw..

Just because it’s African unorthodox approach doesn’t mean it has to be only one successful attempt if it’s truly for real.... at the end of the day weda it’s science or unorthodox practice.. both are manipulators of the elements and macromolecules of nature
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by crownwealth: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2019
Fraudulent guy man.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by shegra58: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2019
Savagedawg:
Xx

Ragnar Lothbrok wink
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by NovusHomo(m): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2019
GistGoViral:
A viral video shared on social media captured moment the Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi stopped rain from falling at the 2019 Egungun festival in the Osun community he leads.

He subsequently sent out the rain to four communities in the South-West region of Nigeria. The Oluwo of Iwoland wrote on Instagram;

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AlPAFViteg

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/the-moment-iwo-king-oluwo-of-iwoland-stopped-rain-from-falling-and-distributed-it-to-4-neighboring-towns

This crazy yahoo guy don start again grin grin
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2019
Actually don't know if jazz exist for stopping rain, still doubtful stuffs like that exist

We open verified WeChat and Alipay wallet
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by apholaryn: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2019
zone51:

Bro, the power exist for real, they either move it to other place or lock it. Dad has it and some other stuffs but I'm not interested in them.
hmm...well I don't totally dispute those power exist for real though but trying to comprehend most of it is laughable ..the process of getting water from a tap and bolting it back is quite logical ..but how do we explain mixing ogogoro with fire and saying some words would tamper with the veil of heaven ?
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2019
gypsey:
Stopped the rain? grin grin grin Yea right!! Why? what would be the reason? to stop the rain?

Why only the rain? what about stopping the sunshine, moonlight, snow or winter. grin grin

Rubbish!!

a plane can fly....why only fly? Why can’t it behave like a submarine, or a ship.....
Last time they gave me one drug in the hospital they said it’s for malaria..I was like, what nonsense, only malaria? Why can’t it work for
cancer, arthritis, cataract that don’t have cure

At the end of the day, there’s no principle or protocol that doesn’t have its limits and mode of operation....even in science there are some obstacles that have remained the same or even gotten worse with all our so called level of advancement
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by banji1(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2019
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by apholaryn: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2019
1StopRudeness:

it was after Alexander Fleming discovered antibiotics and successfully used it to prevent the growth of bacteria he wrote about it and got the nobel prize... did he tell show us how many failed attempts he did....the man that discovered the safe point of entry into the brain to successfully make brain surgery possible killed more than 500 black slaves. He ddnt show us the failed video either...it’s the successful one we saw..

Just because it’s African unorthodox approach doesn’t mean it has to be only one successful attempt if it’s truly for real.... at the end of the day weda it’s science or unorthodox practice.. both are manipulators of the elements and macromolecules of nature
lol you have a good point sir.. I see what you mean
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by tpiander: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2019
There's no vacuum in nature, there might be a drought or flooding elsewhere if care is not taken.

Interfering with certain things can have consequences if not handled correctly.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2019
1StopRudeness:

a plane can fly....why only fly? Why can’t it behave like a submarine, or a ship.....
Last time they gave me one drug in the hospital they said it’s for malaria..I was like, what nonsense, only malaria? Why can’t it work for
cancer, arthritis, cataract that don’t have cure

At the end of the day, there’s no principle or protocol that doesn’t have its limits and mode of operation....even in science there are some obstacles that have remained the same or even gotten worse with all our so called level of advancement
Your comparisons are completely out of context, Comparing Man made drugs and Planes with Stopping Rain (Nature) like i ve said, what would be his possitive reasons to stop the rain? for how long? 2 minutes? one day? a week? one year? what would be the impact of stopping the rain on that environment?

Again, why just the rain? why not winter, summer harmattan or even Hurricane? i mean if Stopping the rain is possible, why couldn't the surnami or hurricane that killed many in Some countries be stopped? and saved lives.

I find it hard to believe that any weather can be stopped rain Included.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos / I Don’t Understand Why People Still Eat Isi Ewu - Oluwo Oba Akanbi / The Ijebu People And Their Ancestral Hometowns In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.