Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling (35353 Views)

‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nickshrapnel: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2019
Lord Raiden or should I call him King Thor
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by delishpot: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2019
Olamsoh:
Just look at how daft people will come here now and say they should also use this same power to fix the country, why can’t you use the Jesus power you sing every Sunday to fix the country or use the allah power to fix the country every Friday, can your stupid white religion even fix your poverty apart from collecting your tithe and offering, just imagine how much Oyedepo and Adeboye made yesterday Sunday now. Smh

[s]Please if you are a child and knows nothing,don’t doubt this cuz some of us have been in a party where it’s raining on the other side while across the street it’s not raining [/s]

Level is real AF

Nothing big in that. It is very natural and happen all around the world.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by jkendy(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2019
gypsey:
Absolute bullshitt! tell me, what does demons look like? Are they females or males? Europeans or Americans? What kinda Beer do they drink? grin grin

Mate! All this Imaginations are only in your head. Until you can show prove to back your Ridiculous claims up, Just keep all that imaginations in your head.
You're absolutely entitled to your opinion. I leave you in your darkness to either believe the existence of both entities or continue waiting for proves/proof which your unbelieving mind won't permit you to grasp easily
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2019
jkendy:
You're absolutely entitled to your opinion. I leave you in your darkness to either believe the existence of both entities or continue waiting for proves/proof which your unbelieving mind won't permit you to grasp easily
I am not surprised, grin I always get this Kinda Ridiculous Answers Every time i ask folks like you to prove to me that demons exist or were i can find this demons.

How did you know that i am in Darkness? Coming from someone who believes in the existence of demons grin grin And you are in Light? what does Been in darkness even mean? undecided

Mate! If you can not show me who is a demon or were to find one. then i rest my case. grin
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by jabolo(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2019
gypsey:
I am not surprised, grin I always get this Kinda Ridiculous Answers Every time i ask folks like you to prove to me that demons exist or were i can find this demons.

The king that can control the rain supernaturally needs a policeman to protect him from harm.

I tell ye, these guys have fried brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2019
jabolo:

The king that can control the rain supernaturally needs a policeman to protect him from harm.

I tell ye, these guys have fried brains.
Absolutely! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by zone51: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
apholaryn:
hmm...well I don't totally dispute those power exist for real though but trying to comprehend most of it is laughable ..the process of getting water from a tap and bolting it back is quite logical ..but how do we explain mixing ogogoro with fire and saying some words would tamper with the veil of heaven ?

Not done that way...moreso the case of this king of Iwo, as a king, he has herbalists that would have done that for him behind the screen all those he was saying with microphone na formalities.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
gypsey:
Your comparisons are completely out of context, Comparing Man made drugs and Planes with Stopping Rain (Nature) like i ve said, what would be his possitive reasons to stop the rain? for how long? 2 minutes? one day? a week? one year? what would be the impact of stopping the rain on that environment?

Again, why just the rain? why not winter, summer harmattan or even Hurricane? i mean if Stopping the rain is possible, why could the surnami or hurricane that killed many in Some countries be stopped? and saved lives.

I find it hard to believe that any weather can be stopped rain Included.

First u are the one understanding out of context..the entirety of my text isnt about comparing plane/ antibiotics with rain. It’s trying to let u see that everything protocol in the world has limitations ...it’s limitation doesn’t make its efficacy false.

You can’t discredit a drug’s efficacy just because it can cure head ache but can’t cure a head tumor...

I get u are completely trying to bullshit the rain-stopping claim, and that’s fine by me..but u are discrediting on the condition that it can’t stop a tsunami or a hurricane then it has to be untrue...it’s ur fallacy I’m trying to point out....

By the way ...BBC news around January posted something like this called true or coincidence... they came purpose to video a man that manipulates rain and on live tv he did his unorthodox thing and live.... rain came down..
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
1StopRudeness:

First u are the one understanding out of context..the entirety of my text isnt about comparing plane/ antibiotics with rain. It’s trying to let u see that everything protocol in the world has limitations ...it’s limitation doesn’t make its efficacy false.

You can’t discredit a drug’s efficacy just because it can cure head ache but can’t cure a head tumor...

I get u are completely trying to bullshit the rain-stopping claim, and that’s fine by me..but u are discrediting on the condition that it can’t stop a tsunami or a hurricane then it has to be untrue...it’s ur fallacy I’m trying to point out....

By the way ...BBC news around January posted something like this called true or coincidence... they came purpose to video a man that manipulates rain and on live tv he did his unorthodox thing and live.... rain came down..
Okay.

So what you are trying to Articulate is that, because A sunami, hurricane or Winter can not be stopped, Doesn't mean that rain cannot be stopped? Fine. let's just say i believe it for a minute.

I am looking at the possitives, Especially in Nigeria. Why would Anyone stop rain? For their own Unecerssary reasons or what? To prove their possessions of A supernatural powers?

And if rain can be stopped, why not Other weathers? Anyway, this is how i see it.

It would be good if rain can be stopped, perhaps it would help curb all the cases of flooding grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
delishpot:

Nothing big in that. It is very natural and happen all around the world.
grin grin Is that his proof that rain can be stopped?

Some times it rains in London Hackney but not in Next door tottenham.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by tjfulloption(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Abeg can you help us stop the sun from coming out tomorrow cos I wan do sumtin dis night and I no want make day brake.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
gypsey:
Okay.

So what you are trying to Articulate is that, because A sunami, hurricane or Winter can not be stopped, Doesn't mean that rain cannot be stopped?

Now we are riding on the same frequency..

I am looking at the possitives, Especially in Nigeria. Why would Anyone stop rain? For their own Unecerssary reasons or what? To prove their possessions of A supernatural powers? [/quote]

Really?? U are asking an African why he would stop rain if he has the power... isn’t the answer obvious?? We are naturally wicked and selfish, from the era of slave trade when we sold our people to whites.. to now when we have the power to give good road, electricity, water, health for all, but we don’t just do it...

And if rain can be stopped, why not Other weathers? Anyway, this is how i see it.[/quote]

I'll tackle This one with another question... if malaria can be cured, why not cancer. See, I believe that weda science or unorthodox practice, it involves manipulation of the elements of nature and macromolecules.. have u seen an animal model reserch before to investigate the curative properties of a new therapeutic agent??.. the liver, kidney and other organs are removed and crushed after administering the agent for some weeks and tested for biomakers activity or expressed protein. Does that not sound like something ritualistist do to people’s organs.??
But all of these is still based on research...so whateva it is, until u know u can’t do it to achieve the result u want

It would be good if rain can be stopped, perhaps it would help curb all the cases of flooding grin
[/quote]

Wellllllllllll.....mayb.. but proper drainage system and not dumping refuse in wrong places should control flooding and erosion...rain is blessing for wide life, I don’t think it should be manipulated
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by joepepsy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
Make una use the juju end poverty, poor electricity and insecurity. .una toooooooo mumu for Africa. .spit on all of you.
jkendy:
And some people will come here and type nonsense that demonic powers doesn't exist even with this clear evidence of their manipulations.
Angels and demons are real. Argue this at your peril. Their methods of operations are so similar that it takes only the spiritually matured to differentiate between them
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by nijabazaar: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
Akorede02:

And you a senseless Nigerian.

Go and plug ur thing somewhere. Leave me alone.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by johnwick123: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
Binary Today 5 did the impossible. It changed the way that I feel about 5 minute expiry time trading. review of binary 5
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by nijabazaar: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
Olamsoh:
Just look at how daft people will come here now and say they should also use this same power to fix the country, why can’t you use the Jesus power you sing every Sunday to fix the country or use the allah power to fix the country every Friday, can your stupid white religion even fix your poverty apart from collecting your tithe and offering, just imagine how much Oyedepo and Adeboye made yesterday Sunday now. Smh

Please if you are a child and knows nothing,don’t doubt this cuz some of us have been in a party where it’s raining on the other side while across the street it’s not raining

Level is real AF

Abeg shut it...

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by anonimi: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lagbaja01:
With all these powers and yet Nigria still belong to the 4th world country grin

Good question for the Emir of Iwo to answer.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by anonimi: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
Olamsoh:

Please if you are a child and knows nothing,don’t doubt this cuz some of us have been in a party where it’s raining on the other side while across the street it’s not raining

Level is real AF

Please try to say something meaningful next time.
Thank me later.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9872468_screenshot20190630231453_jpeg514b0a215876001d7122526e8c122ad3

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Now we are riding on the same frequency..

I am looking at the possitives, Especially in Nigeria. Why would Anyone stop rain? For their own Unecerssary reasons or what? To prove their possessions of A supernatural powers?

Really?? U are asking an African why he would stop rain if he has the power... isn’t the answer obvious?? We are naturally wicked and selfish, from the era of slave trade when we sold our people to whites.. to now when we have the power to give good road, electricity, water, health for all, but we don’t just do it...

And if rain can be stopped, why not Other weathers? Anyway, this is how i see it.

I'll tackle This one with another question... if malaria can be cured, why not cancer. See, I believe that weda science or unorthodox practice, it involves manipulation of the elements of nature and macromolecules.. have u seen an animal model reserch before to investigate the curative properties of a new therapeutic agent??.. the liver, kidney and other organs are removed and crushed after administering the agent for some weeks and tested for biomakers activity or expressed protein. Does that not sound like something ritualistist do to people’s organs.??
But all of these is still based on research...so whateva it is, until u know u can’t do it to achieve the result u want

Wellllllllllll.....mayb.. but proper drainage system and not dumping refuse in wrong places should control flooding and erosion...rain is blessing for wide life, I don’t think it should be manipulated
Mmmm... Makes alot of sense..

By flooding i meant, Floodings caused Naturally, not because of Humans Ignorance and selfishness.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by delishpot: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin Is that his prove that rain be stopped?

Some times it rains in London Hackney but not in Next door tottenham.

That's his proof obviously. Something so natural now used to fool people like him.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
delishpot:

That's his proof obviously. Something so natural now used to fool people like him.
It is Crazy. grin
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
qualityovenbake:
How did he stop the rain from falling?
it is the work of physics,he disconnected some wire from the root of the rain to stop it.that is the answer to your question.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by CanadaOrBust: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
Olamsoh:

Level is real AF

Is it possible to be raining on one side of the street but not the other?

I used to live in a small town. It was not unusual for it to rain on one side of the railroad track and not the other. Happened quite a few times in the years I lived there....Show more

StarShine
10 years ago
Yup. Weather's funny like that, I've seen it happen. Half the yard was bright and sunny, the other side was raining (but still sunny)....Show more
Anonymous
10 years ago
i lived in toronto on younge st. & egglington it was raining on the east side but not the west side of the street

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Bimpe29: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
You can't possibly separate idol tendencies from Yoruba's Muslim/Christian
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by tpiar: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sometimes when travelling you drive through rain and a couple of minutes later there's no rain moving forward.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by dicex(m): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
qualityovenbake:
How did he stop the rain from falling?

I wonder fa?

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by emmahoney(m): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
Many black people are still living in delusion. He did absolutely nothing about the rain.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Boatswain: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by bennynaza(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Olamsoh:

Level is real AF

There's a compound on my secondary school street in aba, where it rains on only one half of the compound every given time it rains. Both sides of the compound never saw rain at the same time. It's not jazz, it's not god, it's nature.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by kingxsamz(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lagbaja01:
With all these powers and yet Nigeria still belong to the 4th world country grin

You have sense.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by kingxsamz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
jkendy:
And some people will come here and type nonsense that demonic powers doesn't exist even with this clear evidence of their manipulations.
Angels and demons are real. Argue this at your peril. Their methods of operations are so similar that it takes only the spiritually matured to differentiate between them
No hard feelings, but,
If this is what u call a clear evidence, then i'm sorry to say that you're a mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos / I Don’t Understand Why People Still Eat Isi Ewu - Oluwo Oba Akanbi / The Ijebu People And Their Ancestral Hometowns In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.