Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi (114039 Views)

85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Lopezdee1: 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2010
Tudór:

*blah bla bla bla bla bla bla. . . . . Rants you tell yourself to sleep well at night, not so?

I repeat for the benefit of anyone who is Illiterate. My God is NOT a MAN that he should write a book. My God who created the entire universe with limitless and infinitesimal space is not a tiny egostical murderer that you can fit into a book like yahweh. My God is NOT a bicycle like Jehovah  that has to have a 'manual'

My God is not so animalistic and vain as to tap, survive and exist based on the greed, materialistic lust, fear, lust for 'eternal enjoyment' pangings for reward and relief of man. My God is FAR above and beyond that.

My God does NOT need an IDENTITY, HE IS THE ULTIMATE IDENTITY!!!!!

My God is NOT a MAN and will NEVER be angry like a man, jealous like a man, shout like a man, think like a man, LIE like a man, have mood swings like a man seek punishment and revenge against 'enemies' like a man, play favouritism like a man, die like a man, ask for cash and material things like a man, require gifts and sacrifices like a man, murder people like a man, fight in battles like a man, impregnate virgins women like a man,  speak through man like a man, keep record books like a man, require praise and adulations like a man. Its just NOT possible!

My God is GREAT. He is the GREATEST and not in the league of criminals like the god of the bible.

@Tudor

There is no point talking you out of your confused state of mind  cause , the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing (1Cor 1:18a) ,  The fool (like your likes) says in his heart there is no God (Psalm 14:1)
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by sunnyprof: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2010
I wonder what people like 'Tudor' (Photo film?) or Canales (Canabis?) look like in human form anyway. Their yabis too bad and it rather seem stinking to stay around these kind of people because you will never get good ideas about serious issues of Life.

It is said that LITTLE minds discuss people (I did not say gossip 'cos it sometimes involve some truth too), AVERAGE minds discuss events (I see, I saw, them say, why that? etc.) but MATURED minds disseminate IDEAS (meaningful gigs that looks at the future or seeds great inventions, inspire creativity and expose potentials).

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are!!!
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by sunnyprof: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2010
May we be free from our own mind
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by mosopefolu(m): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2010
@ candales and tudor or duracell or watever ur rubbish names are
i think u are just unnecessary idiots here, why talk like u no get fathers @home?or will u judge ur dad or ur uncles
for being a pastor or an alfa or imaam or watsoever, i think u want to die in ur early ages if u dont repent and learn
to caution ur guttery stinking pussy pushy mouths, God punish you
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by SkillJed(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2010
i'm so happy for the pastor, it is not only a good news, it is a great news! God bless him!
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Igonih(m): 3:53am On Nov 02, 2010
Is there a law that stops people of certain age from getting married?
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2010
@ Tudor,
U changed ur propile pix ?Am sure u did cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by John93(m): 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2010
It doesn't matter what you say or do to Pastor Kumuyi,his heart is fixed on God and so is mine. As he said yesterday(monday,1st November 2010) at the bible study making reference to what he saw at the back of a lorry-"LET THEM SAY"- You are free to say whatever your mind tells you but know "That Every idle word that men shall speak,they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement." Matthew12v36.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by tpia5: 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2010
As he said yesterday(monday,1st November 2010) at the bible study making reference to what he saw at the back of a lorry-"LET THEM SAY"

did he actually say that?

things are bad then.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by John93(m): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2010
He said so to those who discourage or oppose godly and holy living @tpia. A true christian going to heaven WILL NEVER insult tudor no matter what tudor says but pray for tudor that God will open his/her eyes and show him/her the true and living God. "THUS SAITH THE LORD THE KING OF ISRAEL, AND HIS REDEEMER THE LORD OF HOSTS; I AM THE FIRST, AND I AM THE LAST; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO GOD." Isaiah44v6. Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? Ye are even my witness. IS THERE A GOD BESIDE ME? Yea,THERE IS NO GOD; I KNNW NOT ANY. Isaiah44v8
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by GeorgeD1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2010
Igonih:

Is there a law that stops people of certain age from getting married?

i wonder oooo!
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by mightiersa: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2010
TUDOR,
From Ur post I could see that u are just nothing but good-for-nothing person who has no respect for the elderly ones. Well, I just discover that you don't have good and presentable parents. Who are your parents? poor people in the mud house whose tongue made them what they are. IF CARE IS NOT TAKING, you will be enslave by your tongue. Stupid boy Who by age should be man.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Timijo(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2010
Al of yu that open ur voca cavity any hw and use ur tongue unwisely, i want yu to remember that a day is coming that yu wil stand b4 The Almighty God to account 4 wat you said and did. He is the only God who has power to destroy both d flesh and the rebelling souls. You people need to think wisely b4 u write. And again, the uncompromising man of God that yu are crticing has nt committed any crime. He only did wat is right in d sight of God. Are yu God? Or who made yu a judge over God's servant? Becareful with wat yu say and do. Wat can yu say abt the senate who married a 13 year old girl. I employ al to be very careful once again.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by John93(m): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2010
"I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I AM THE LORD AND THERE IS NONE ELSE." Isaiah45v5,6.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2010
my people. sofrysofry oooo mmmm. Gods case no appeal ooo
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by chronique(m): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2010
@ all

i wonder why you guys are bothering yourselves with a mentally deranged nincompoop like tudor. this is what we get for not taking the doctors advice. if tudor's father had heeded the doctor's advice of using original durex condom,we wouldn't have had an idiot like him/her on this planet. if his father was that broke,at least,he should have used nylon bag as condom instead of producing this waste called tudor. the only way we'll know children made by watery sperm is when we have people like tudor around. i'm pretty sure tudor was left in the garbage trunk in oshodi when oshodi was still oshodi. that's why tudor has no respect or morals at all. since tudor has resorted into talking thrash,my prayer for tudor is not that he/she recieves salvation,no! i pray that one deadly disease will plague you and may you never have a cure to it. i also pray that the disease kills you so you can rot and die in hell.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Kol: 10:42am On Nov 03, 2010
he has to have a next of kin to manage the wealthy venture!!!! doesn't he?
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by tpia5: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2010
i mean, i nor wan talk sha. undecided

this trend isnt encouraging at all.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by GeorgeD1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2010
kol,
it shows you don;t even know the man your writing about. do your research well my friend.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by tpia5: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2010
hmm.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by mamati: 6:05am On Nov 04, 2010
Why for Gods sake will anybody use such words 4 a person not to talk of a man of God. Pls friends like Tudor and its like reframe from speaking against God's servant less u be like Aaron and his sister when they spoke against Moses. May God hav emercy on u all.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by GeorgeD1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2010
maybe they don't realise that every careless word will be accounted for on that great last day.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by giftspex: 1:51am On Nov 05, 2010
To all Honorable members let us examine how sick some minds can be,

@ Tudor, i can imagine how you treat your fath*r at home, you have got a stupid and unbridled mind, let us start with your profile page i found this
Sango PUNISH the GOAT who CHANGED My Profile Pic WITHOUT Telling Me!, 
This alone speaks a lot about you i pity whoever marries you even if you are married i am really sorry for your husband and children now let us get to your post,

[i][i]Is this NEW marriage really necessary? Huh

Can someone tell me why this man didn't raise his wife from the dead? Or better, heal her when she was sick and dying of cancer like a chicken?

Charity begins at home. These foolish men preach "healing", "faith" and "miracles" yet you see them wearing corrective lens and dying of sicknesses like christmas goats.

I dont know why Nigerians are so gullible and stoopid to follow these criminals called pastors.

"17.I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

18.The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death." (Psalm 118:17-18).

Is this not the promise of the Lord?
Obviously the Lord is a Liar and an incompetent 'braggadon', as the Late Mrs Kumuyi will tell you. He "chastened" her with painful and degenerative cancer then "gave her unto death" so pastor Kumuyi can scherzo with a new wife. Thank you Jesus.
[/i][/i]

Firstly, you asked a question which makes no absolute sense, why didn't he raised his wife from the dead?? well why didn't jesus pray for john to be raised up when he was murdered, why didn't the Christians then pray for Stephen to rise up when he died,  The pastor in Question is in his 70s and his eyes are not dim, he stands for hours teaching and i have not heard of him falling him sick, you also called pastors criminals you don't call anyone a criminal except convicted by the court of law another very stupid utterance

Secondly, you went ahead to say Nigerians are stupid and gulliable, don't forget your father and your family members are also Nigerians so specify when you are writing you stupid words,

Thirdly you Quoted Psalm 118:17-18 please when making ref to bible verses you should try to know the basics of what led to the writer writing what saw,

Fourthly, Because people die means God has fail them, if your god is so great why do your grandfather or great grand father die try to understand the concept of death

see what people think of you,

mama ti:

Why for Gods sake will anybody use such words 4 a person not to talk of a man of God. Pls friends like Tudor and its like reframe from speaking against God's servant less u be like Aaron and his sister when they spoke against Moses. May God hav emercy on u all.

chronique:

@ all

i wonder why you guys are bothering yourselves with a mentally deranged nincompoop like tudor. this is what we get for not taking the doctors advice. if tudor's father had heeded the doctor's advice of using original durex condom,we wouldn't have had an  like him/her on this planet. if his father was that broke,at least,he should have used nylon bag as condom instead of producing this waste called tudor. the only way we'll know children made by watery spermatozoa is when we have people like tudor around. i'm pretty sure tudor was left in the garbage trunk in oshodi when oshodi was still oshodi. that's why tudor has no respect or morals at all. since tudor has resorted into talking thrash,my prayer for tudor is not that he/she recieves salvation,no! i pray that one deadly disease  will plague you and may you never have a cure to it. i also pray that the disease kills you so you can rot and die in hell.

mightiersa:

TUDOR,
From your post I could see that u are just nothing but good-for-nothing person who has no respect for the elderly ones. Well, I just discover that you don't have good and presentable parents. Who are your parents? poor people in the mud house whose tongue made them what they are. IF CARE IS NOT TAKING, you will be enslave by your tongue. silly boy Who by age should be man.

you even bring shame and disgrace upon your family
mosopefolu:

@ candales and tudor or duracell or watever your rubbish names are
i think u are just unnecessary idiots here, why talk like u no get fathers @home?or will u judge your dad or your uncles
for being a pastor or an alfa or imaam or watsoever, i think u want to die in your early ages if u dont repent and learn
to caution your guttery stinking kitty pushy mouths, God punish you

my final advice to you is
MELAA:

@Tudor the gate of Heaven is still open for you to come in. The Lord Jesus is your Saviour. He died for your sin. Repent

and to the rest of you i think this dude spells it out to you guys correctly

topazo:

Did i hear someone say we are all equal before God and then begin to insult the man of God! ! hv u not read abt hw some  children were making fun of elisha;and were eaten alive by bears?likewise the fools that spake against moses,were swallowed alive by d earth?or d presumptuous king who wanted to lay a hand on God's prophet and got his hands dried up?d audacious people who came to arrest jesus fell down flat before him?fools! talking abt things they no not aught 'spewing out their own shame, clouds without water, twice dead, of whom is reserved d blackness of darkness forever'(jude 1:13-14)empty brains,devoid of God's spirit filled with filth and all manner of evil speaking from over sculpted mouth,woe betide them!calling God's servant randy!fools!have they not read in history how great men of God took wives when the first died?talk abt john wesley and a host others that birthed christianity.idiots!speaking things they know not of.spoiled children.sold to the devil and his works.d bible says 'even michael (the arch angel) does not use any railing accusation, 'talk less of you mere mortals.foolish children! woe betide them!  have u not read in scriptures (romans 3)when d bible says 'by one man death passed to ALL'how then do u question the death of a christian?even God's son-jesus died.he was resurrected and if u read your bible well u will know that God has promised resurrection to all who serve him and then it will be said 'death where is your sting and grave where is your victory' jesus said and i quote 'ye do err because u do not know the scriptures nor d power of God'ignoramus! fools are known by their utterances says the wise king solomon and i've seen a lot of fools on this blog.tudor,skiroc and a host of others.beware for 'd wrath of God waxes hot on d children of disobedience'.'it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God'   

George_D:

exactly! i think we should just ignore her.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by GeorgeD1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2010
giftspex,

why all these long quotes?
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by giftspex: 1:46am On Nov 06, 2010
George_D:

giftspex,

why all these long quotes?

yea those long quote were really an assessment of a perverted mind wink
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by GeorgeD1(m): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2010
ok. but did you really have to go that far?
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2010
giftspex:

yea those long quote were really an assessment of a perverted mind wink

Those were good observations you made, in a sense your post puts it in its proper perspective. Way to go!
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2010
sunnyprof:

I wonder what people like 'Tudor' (Photo film?) or Canales (Canabis?) look like in human form anyway. Their yabis too bad and it rather seem stinking to stay around these kind of people because you will never get good ideas about serious issues of Life.

It is said that LITTLE minds discuss people (I did not say gossip 'cos it sometimes involve some truth too), AVERAGE minds discuss events (I see, I saw, them say, why that? etc.) but MATURED minds disseminate IDEAS (meaningful gigs that looks at the future or seeds great inventions, inspire creativity and expose potentials).

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are!!!

mosopefolu:

@ candales and tudor or duracell or watever your rubbish names are
i think u are just unnecessary idiots here, why talk like u no get fathers @home?or will u judge your dad or your uncles
for being a pastor or an alfa or imaam or watsoever, i think u want to die in your early ages if u dont repent and learn
to caution your guttery stinking kitty pushy mouths, God punish you

canales was only trying to quote tudor (See post #26).  I don't think he agrees to what tudor was saying, If you read his post properly you will discover that he actually tried to caution tudor.  I believe Cheks2 has put tudor in his place.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by uglybetty: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2010
God forgive me, I am really suprised at that man. The way that man sticked around his wife as if he can never do without her. Even some unbelievers that lost their wife's at that age never remarried and were not wayward. This world is a funny place.you can't trust anybody.Even the ones that we are to look up to have failed us. Na wa oh. Which means she has been eyeing that position all these years that was why she rejected other men and dedicated her life to God then. If not she should have rejected his offer too and still stay dedicated to God for the rest of her life . Strongly believe that she is lieing. Men, you people easly forget. If is a woman, she will never marry again. WELL I WISH LUCK.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by tpia5: 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2010
Even some unbelievers that lost their wife's at that age never remarried

true.

it is very worrying if non-christians show more character than christians.

well, the article said it was some elements within the church who prevailed on him to tie the knot, for whatever reason.

one also has to wonder why soon after the wife's death, some factors were already asking him when he'd remarry.

none of this looks good and i blame it on the spirit of the age which most cannot resist.

people need to remember Jesus' warning about end times sha.

God help us.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Image123(m): 11:45pm On Nov 08, 2010
Uglybetty
Do you know the meaning of the phrase 'till death do us PART', or you think it's just for effizy? Death did them part, God did them part, he's not supposed to be hanging around the graveyard and sobbing on pictures, he's got the Comforter, that's one of the Comforter's jobs.
If he failed you, so what? Where do you fit in this equation? He didn't fail God. Find something more important to 'STRONGLY BELIEVE'

1 Like

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by adek111: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2010
ORDINARILY IN THE WORLD, if u tarnish some1's image tru writing u'll be charged for Slander, Libel and Sedition so how much more God, lets be careful of what we say and write, GOD BLESS U ALL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.