Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi (114155 Views)

85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by favouredjb(f): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2010
Wow just read thru all the comments,I thinks all the negative ones are unfair,at least we have elderly ones at home,fine it might not look right for him to remarry so early(cos I was shocked when I read it in the papers)but who are we to judge?

I wonder what happened to tudor while he was at convenant Uni for him to turn out this way,something must have gone wrong at the time and the school was negligent by not taking him to aro abeokuta,which is not far from ota immediately.cos a sane person wldnt talk abt d elderly like this be it muslim xtian or a traditionalist
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by tpia5: 1:39am On Nov 16, 2010
ORDINARILY IN THE WORLD, if u tarnish some1's image tru writing u'll be charged for Slander, Libel and Sedition

are you a nler?
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by ayodave: 4:51am On Nov 17, 2010
Oh sorry canales, i just noticed dat u r quotin tudor, but your real reply looks like email signature, is hardly noticeable. anyway sorry.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by GeorgeD1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2010
tpia@:

are you a nler?

does it matter? slander is slander.

1 Like

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by alienvirus: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2010
So kumuyi dey Bleep an old yansh! well him go Bleep taya. d choir mistress yansh don tire him. Back to the milky way!
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by GeorgeD1(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2010
alien,
you'll do well to watch your mouth! angry
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by thetruth12: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2010
Why the fuss, Kumuyi have not committed any sin or has he ? He is free to marry another woman since his wife is dead
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by tpia1: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2010
^^^plz shut up.

your reason for resurrecting the thread will finish you.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by thetruth12: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2010
@tpia :

Shut up your dirty, stinking, foul smelling big mouth. Why did you bother writing anything when you know you are going to insult me. Silly beast. Bloody I-D-I-O-T, Mannerless T-W-A-T angry
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by tpia1: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2010
thetruth12:

Why the fuss, Kumuyi have not committed any sin or has he ? He is free to marry another woman since his wife is dead

thetruth12:

@tpia :

Shut up your dirty, stinking, foul smelling big mouth. Why did you bother writing anything when you know you are going to insult me. Silly beast. Bloody I-D-I-O-T, Mannerless T-W-A-T angry

see your life?
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by thetruth12: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2010

see your life

Look at you ? see your own sorry life In future, stop replying to my post. tpia or tilapia or whatever you call yourself.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by 190: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2010
@thetruth12

Sharrap dia, what do you know that
you are talking down on my lady like that

That man should lead by examples
even people that aint pastors can do it
not to mention a pastor

if you dont have anything reasonable to do
abeg find one corner go chew grass~
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by tpia1: 1:39am On Dec 09, 2010
^^ oh, thanks so much for your support.

where would i be without it, etc etc.

next time, dont mention my name when chatting with your fellow cultist.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by 190: 2:31am On Dec 09, 2010
smh
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2010

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2010
Hello! My sweet DL members out there, greetings in the name of our lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Please don't get side tracked by attackers.

Remember

[center]", earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints" Jude 3 grin[/center]

Keep it up! Your type of faith is 100% the one handed over to the saints and Apostles by Jesus Christ.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by otitokoro1: 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2011
Can someone tell me why this man didn't raise his wife from the dead? Or better, heal her when she was sick and dying of cancer like a chicken?

Charity begins at home. These foolish men preach "healing", "faith" and "miracles" yet you see them wearing corrective lens and dying of sicknesses like christmas goats.

I don't know why Nigerians are so gullible and stoopid to follow these criminals called pastors.

God decides about life. Let deal with issue,
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2011
otitokoro1:

God decides about life. Let deal with issue,

It appears that you agree with the quote you posted and this to me makes it clear that you have a problem and only God can deliver you from it.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by otitokoro1: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2011
It appears that you agree with the quote you posted and this to me makes it clear that you have a problem and only God can deliver you from it.

Why not read your bible and study to show yourself approved, stop reading Kumuyi. I pray for you God will help you out of your present predicament in Jesus name.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2011
otitokoro1:

Why not read your bible and study to show yourself approved, stop reading Kumuyi. I pray for you God will help you out of your present predicament in Jesus name.

Remove the log in your own eyes first before you begin to pray for the removal of the speck in mine.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Dejideta: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
Tudór6: Is this NEW marriage really necessary?

Can someone tell me why this man didn't raise his wife from the dead? Or better, heal her when she was sick and dying of cancer like a chicken?

Charity begins at home. These foolish men preach "healing", "faith" and "miracles" yet you see them wearing corrective lens and dying of sicknesses like christmas goats.

I dont know why Nigerians are so gullible and stoopid to follow these criminals called pastors.

Psalm 118:17-18

Is this not the promise of the Lord?
Obviously the Lord is a Liar and an incompetent 'braggadon', as the Late Mrs Kumuyi will tell you. He "chastened" her with painful and degenerative cancer then "gave her unto death" so pastor Kumuyi can scherzo with a new wife. Thank you Jesus.

who is this uncircumcised muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
this pastor look like monkey.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by tpia1: 4:52am On Dec 10, 2012
At some stage, christians will have sensible answers to serious enquiries from unbelievers?
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by vm26: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2013
Shinatu: ^^^^^^^^^if this is true, why a 65yr old lady?

i dont see a problem with her age.anyway thats his age group.people are now used to imoral things happening of a 75yr old man marrying a 25yr old wife then a year down the line the wife will be cheating on the poor old rich man.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by modupe01: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
zoraro:

Is he 71 or 69 years old, was the new wife married (widow) or not, does she have children or not? Was Deeper Life Church formed when he was in May Flower or when he was in University of Lagos? Who should we believe, The Nation or PM News?
Why can't journalists confirm simple things like this before publishing their stories (and both papers are citing the same source Mr. Nnadozie)?

That is the state of the nation for you. cry
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by modupe01: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
bawomolo:

ha ha, religion is one hell of a tool to use to blind people.

Et tu, Brute? cry
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by modupe01: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tudór6:

To all you threatening me, i say RUBBISH!!

I know the God I serve, and your dead god can do NOTHING to me! My God is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. No dead carpenter can stand before him!

My God's name is Greater than EVERY other name! Your jesus is an insignificant ANT to my God. In the NAME of My God Every knee bows!

No weapon formed against me shall prosper. So all of you claiming your dead lying criminal god Yahweh will 'punish me and my destiny' are ALL JOKERS!

Where is this man today? undecided
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by modupe01: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
Cheks2:

@Tudor, though we are all free moral agents yet you marvel me still. You quote the Bible in one breath and in another blaspheme the God of the same Bible. And you're 'fitting' your 'god' into verses of the same Bible. Isn't that hypocritical? Does your god not have his own sacred book? I think you should leave twisting of the Bible to find a home for this 'god' of yours. You say your 'god' has a name. Go ahead and tell us, what's his name? At least Ministers like Pastor Kumuyi are not ashamed to let the world know basis of their faith and belief. So do well to let us know why you're so 'anti' the God of the Bible.

By the way, where are you learning what you're practising here from? It does appear you aim to make Thomas Hobbs, Voltaire and Tom Paines sound like saints with these utterances of yours. Are you sure you are not one of those 'drifters' from the Church? I mean those who feel the God of the Bible dissapointed in time past and now choose to take solace in some dark dungeon of learning somewhere to fight against those they once identified with. Slandering and blaspheming the God of the Bible is not an achievement. Its definitely not an investment nor a sign of courage, wisdom or enlightenment. It may well be the opposite of all these.

Well said.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by modupe01: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
successman:

This guy Tudor definitely needs help. And it is only Jesus that can offer such help. It is either he (Tudor) is an agent of the devil (to have blasphemed God so utterly) or he is the devil's incarnate. For as long as you are in this flesh, and the breathe of God is still blowing through your nostrils, the earlier you get converted and bow to the supremacy of the Almighty God of the Bible. I can't see a man whose faith is in the God of the Bible, castigate men of God of repute in such manner as yours.

Remember that your soul is eternal, it will either go down the abyss of hell fire or finds its eternal destination in Heaven with the same God you currently so despise. That's when the temporal thing called life in man vanishes, or the Lord Jesus returns back.

Please repent of all these blasphemies and give your life to the Lord Jesus. You need Him more than you think.

Lets hope and pray that he takes your advise before he bites the dust. embarassed
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by modupe01: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
Cheks2:

So your parents sent you to a Christian school and your rebellious mind drifted you to bizarre 'referenceless', erratic and wierd beliefs conceived and propounded by you? Satanism has discovered a new habitat.

Hope you realize when you grow up (if you do) that existence of fake products never rules out the reality of the genuine.

Revel in your bottled-up frustration and confusion till then.

I hope and pray that he grows up to be old enough to learn this lesson. undecided
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by modupe01: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
favouredjb:

Wow just read thru all the comments,I thinks all the negative ones are unfair,at least we have elderly ones at home,fine it might not look right for him to remarry so early(cos I was shocked when I read it in the papers)but who are we to judge?

I wonder what happened to tudor while he was at convenant Uni for him to turn out this way,something must have gone wrong at the time and the school was negligent by not taking him to aro abeokuta,which is not far from ota immediately.cos a sane person wldnt talk abt d elderly like this be it muslim xtian or a traditionalist

Only God knows what happened to tudor and his likes on this board. lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by modupe01: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
Dejideta:

who is this uncircumcised muslim?

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.