Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi (114209 Views)

85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2010
@ Tudor,
I wonder y u r not responding to these ppple that are against what u said.
R u feeling guilty or what?And if i can ask, did this man messed/disgrace up your demonic spirit that u decided to talk to him like this.
I wonder the kinda parents that gave birth 2 you u.your mother must have been an abusive woman and talks to your father anyhow so u inherited this from her.
This shows u have no home training at all and i pity the man that will marry u cos u will say worse things to him.
na wa  for u

1 Like

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Seaen(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2010
Just asking. Is this Tudor normal? or its a behavioural disorder? no offence , just asking.

1 Like

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by banom(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2010
Tudór:

heeeyyyy long time indeed banom. . . Where you dey?
Ever since you got "born again" we no see your breaklight again for Nairaland. I think say you don open church dey chop alone sad

Tudor you can never change, my own born again no bi dat typoooooo, i just renounced atheism and not that i have joined those guys, meanwhile i missed you sooooooo much.

tpia@:

@ banom

if trouble dey sleep, no wake am.

i did not say i have any problem with you.

Forget dat one, must you say it before i know, i am surprised to understand that you take things here personally, i see every thing we do here as just play and fun and nothing more,

Of course you know you are my favorite female poster here and i love you so much,
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by banom(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2010
nikkykay:

@ Tudor,
R u feeling guilty or what?And if i can ask, did this man messed/disgrace up your demonic spirit that u decided to talk to him like this.
I wonder the kinda parents that gave birth 2 you u.your mother must have been an abusive woman and talks to your father anyhow so u inherited this from her.
This shows u have no home training at all and i pity the man that will marry u cos u will say worse things to him.
na wa for u

You must be very stupi*d and silly to call tudor's mum, was Tudor talking to You and why bring his innocent mum in this matter, a woman who may not even know that there is such website as nairaland, Is that what they teach you in that pathetic Deeper Life church ?

must you post ? next time watch your hand , if you dont have any reasonable thing to post, you go to bed, that will be better ,
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2010
Wonders shall never end! If he must remarry must it be a woman who has crossed menopause?
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by tpia5: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2010
no need to be so vulgar.

watch yourself.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by GeorgeD1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2010
tosag,
you need to watch your mouth. nemesis has a way of shutting up vulgar peeps like you.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by tunnytox(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2010
There are so many deluded and mentally/morally bankrupt people on this site, many just open their mouth or type anything without a second thought, too bad, 

1 Like

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Girl846(f): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2010
There is a little misunderstanding

Actually, the woman is a widower as well - she has two children from her past marriage.
[/size]

I think its a beautiful union. Two widows of great faith! God Bless their marriage!
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Ranoscky(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2010
banom:

You must be very stupi*d and silly to call tudor's mum, was Tudor talking to You and why bring his innocent mum in this matter, a woman who may not even know that there is such website as nairaland, Is that what they teach you in that pathetic Deeper Life church ?

must you post ? next time watch your hand , if you dont have any reasonable thing to post, you go to bed, that will be better ,

Banom

Advice yourself before advicin other peeps, Adamu !!!
Did you see anything like "DEEPER LIFE" on her (Nikkykay) post? undecided
Then why are you callin the "Innocent" Deeper life a Pathetic church? undecided
All this "Holier than thou" sef, you guys need to get a pair of ballz, REALLY !!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Cheks2: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2010
@Girl846  The new wife is not a widow. Also she has no kids. Your source is misinformed. She was never married before. She has been involved with Deeper Life ministry from its inception in 1973 just like the late wife.

For those who have been hurling insults at a man who has never done them any harm, why not keep your hatred aside and be objective in your comments? If you don't fear God at least remember this is a public forum and we're more dignified when we mind our language.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Sweetnecta: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2010
With the emphasis laid on the woman's age, you would have thought that the man who just married her was like a 40 year old spring "roaster". well, he should be happy a 65 year old woman gave him a second look.

Some men dont know how to be couth. maybe not to be flippant has great value. loose lips sink ship of marriage.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by seyibrown(f): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2010
Two people needed/wanted companionship, did it the decent way by getting married, and some people are very angry about it! Na wa o! grin Let's wait till you are widows/widowers at 70 and see how much you enjoy having an empty void where there used to be your companion!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by rotimisc: 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2010
so u had d guts n put ur dirty fingers on ur dirty keyboard n typed wat ur sick brain asked u to type. U must av been a mad animal to av wrote dose trash ur motherf**kin brain brain askd u to write abt dat man of God. Thunder n sango u serve fire u die.crazy animal lyk u.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by parki: 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2010
y'all should forget this pastors and stop celebrating them like they are celebrities for christ sake
they are not, use ur heads and know what is right from wrong and stop asking for irrelevant opinions on some bullshit you already know the answer to
their business should end in the church and you guys should get back to your lives
any pastor asking for more or money is a fraud, for a private jet is a thief and only trying to live above his means

you guys need to get a life for yourselves and stop letting another live their dreams off you guys
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by konfidence: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2010
Tudor, I pitty u just bc u dont know the scriptures and the power thereof. Thanks to God for the era of grace, find time to go thr Num12,  Miriam was Moses sister with Aron. They raised similar eye brow to Moses' conjugal life, check it out urself. God scolded them (Aron and Miriam) and She became leprous till death. Nu:12:3: (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth) Is this not in tandem with the man of God in question?

You slandered a holy and highly respected man of God jst like that? bc fake drugs litter the street does it mean nbdy produces correct ones? I pity ur destiny no matter what ur faith might be, u are not secured until u restitute ur ways.

U may not knw this; anybdy that is called after God's  name is not accountable to human law and order. If he is a devil incarnate nbdy should be bothered. of course they can be purnished by human law if found culpable of any crime but u dare not slander them bc Christ said man shall give account of every idle word uttered. Remember Job friends now. Tudor, i pity ur destiny once again.[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Skidoc(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2010
Girl846:

There is a little misunderstanding

[size=14pt] Actually, the woman is a widower as well - she has two children from her past marriage.
[/size]

Cheks2:

@Girl846  The new wife is not a widow. Also she has no kids. Your source is misinformed. She was never married before. She has been involved with Deeper Life ministry from its inception in 1973 just like the late wife.

LOL. See Girl846 bolding the whole sentence up like she got facts! Hahaha!
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by bawomolo(m): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2010
Let's leave men of God alone, their matters are high for us to discourse.

ha ha, religion is one hell of a tool to use to blind people.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Sweetnecta: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2010
[Quote]« #67 on: Today at 03:10:16 PM »

Quote from: nikkykay on Today at 02:53:54 PM
@ Tudor,
na wa for u

must you post ? next time watch your hand , if you dont have any reasonable thing to post, you go to bed, that will be better .[/Quote]The Bold isa pair of classic. The woman who doesn't know him calls him a woman, based on his picture. The man who knows him well calls him a man based on his true sef. This is a good laugh to last through the weekend.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Girl846(f): 11:57pm On Oct 29, 2010
Cheks2:

For those who have been hurling insults at a man who has never done them any harm, why not keep your hatred aside and be objective in your comments? If you don't fear God at least remember this is a public forum and we're more dignified when we mind our language.

Skidoc:

LOL. See Girl846 bolding the whole sentence up like she got facts! Hahaha!

I stand corrected if I was misinformed.
I read it online a few days ago before the story had fully developed. I'm not trying to spread false information. embarassed

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/10/25/pastor-kumuyi-marries-secretly-in-london/
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Profkenny1(m): 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2010
To God be the Glory!!!!!!
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by treylaw: 1:49am On Oct 30, 2010
I kinda like it that he married a woman within his age bracket. A lot of old men nowadays go for a lot younger women.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by zoraro(m): 1:51am On Oct 30, 2010
Mr Tudor stop confusing people, please correct your profile's gender, are you not suppose to stand for the truth no matter what? And please, like someone said respect the man for his age at least.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by zoraro(m): 2:07am On Oct 30, 2010
Is he 71 or 69 years old, was the new wife married (widow) or not, does she have children or not? Was Deeper Life Church formed when he was in May Flower or when he was in University of Lagos? Who should we believe, The Nation or PM News?
Why can't journalists confirm simple things like this before publishing their stories (and both papers are citing the same source Mr. Nnadozie)?

1 Like

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 30, 2010
@ Konfidence, Miriam was not leperous till death. Moses prayed for her. God answered his prayers and restored her after some days (7 days I think) which she spent outside the camp.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Cheks2: 5:27am On Oct 30, 2010
@Zoraro Pastor Kumuyi is 69 years old. He was born in 1941. http://www.williamkumuyi.org/LifeandMinistry/EarlyLife/tabid/55/Default.aspx

Esther, the new wife is 65 years old. She is not a widow. She was never married and she has no children.

Deeper Life started as a Bible Teaching Ministry in 1973 with 15 members while he was a lecturer in the University of Lagos. http://www.williamkumuyi.org/LifeandMinistry/Ministry/tabid/60/Default.aspx  

The new wife Esther, just like his late wife, is one of the 15 founding members of the Ministry.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 30, 2010
How can they say the new wife was never married because she had dedicated her life to serving God? IMHO she was never married because there was no man forthcoming.That Nnadozie of a man would make a good politician.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 30, 2010
How can they say the new wife was never married because she had dedicated her life to serving God? IMHO she was never married because there was no man forthcoming. That Nnadozie of a man would make a good politician.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Pafuri(m): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2010
If she was unmarried because she devoted her life to the Lord (whatever that means), are we to assume she was (is) a virgin in the image of Mary of the miraculous pregnancy? And at what point did his "holiness" Kumuyi come in? At night vigils, night prayers for Nigeria? Triple sin anyone? Aww, With people like these praying for Nigeria, it is  no wonder the country is so messed up.grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by obstead200(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2010
@ pafuri, tudor and others like u.
kumuyi is one man of God I fully believe in his ministry. I respect him a lot b'cos, like someone said, he is the only man of God in naija without a single controversy to his name and standing.

I beg u, never in your entire miserable life to insult him again.

you may insult other men of God and get away with it. that is probably b'cos God knows that what you are saying about them is partially true.
But Kumuyi is innocent and righteous. the whole world can see it. if u are not silly, you can see it too.
I you slander him, make no mistake about it, God will punish you.

NB: I'm not a deeperlife member. Infact, I have issues with their strict doctrines. But I respect many of their leaders and members. Their righteousness simply cannot be faulted, if you want to be objective.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Tudor6(f): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2010
obstead200:

@ pafuri, tudor and others like u.
kumuyi is one man of God I fully believe in his ministry. I respect him a lot b'cos, like someone said, he is the only man of God in naija without a single controversy to his name and standing.

I beg u, never in your entire miserable life to insult him again.

you may insult other men of God and get away with it. that is probably b'cos God knows that what you are saying about them is partially true.
But Kumuyi is innocent and righteous. the whole world can see it. if u are not silly, you can see it too.
I you slander him, make no mistake about it, God will punish you.

NB: I'm not a deeperlife member. Infact, I have issues with their strict doctrines. But I respect many of their leaders and members. Their righteousness simply cannot be faulted, if you want to be objective.
To all you threatening me, i say RUBBISH!!

I know the God I serve, and your dead god can do NOTHING to me! My God is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. No dead carpenter can stand before him!

My God's name is Greater than EVERY other name! Your jesus is an insignificant ANT to my God. In the NAME of My God Every knee bows!

No weapon formed against me shall prosper. So all of you claiming your dead lying criminal god Yahweh will 'punish me and my destiny' are ALL JOKERS!
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Cheks2: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2010
@Tudor, though we are all free moral agents yet you marvel me still. You quote the Bible in one breath and in another blaspheme the God of the same Bible. And you're 'fitting' your 'god' into verses of the same Bible. Isn't that hypocritical? Does your god not have his own sacred book? I think you should leave twisting of the Bible to find a home for this 'god' of yours. You say your 'god' has a name. Go ahead and tell us, what's his name? At least Ministers like Pastor Kumuyi are not ashamed to let the world know basis of their faith and belief. So do well to let us know why you're so 'anti' the God of the Bible.

By the way, where are you learning what you're practising here from? It does appear you aim to make Thomas Hobbs, Voltaire and Tom Paines sound like saints with these utterances of yours. Are you sure you are not one of those 'drifters' from the Church? I mean those who feel the God of the Bible dissapointed in time past and now choose to take solace in some dark dungeon of learning somewhere to fight against those they once identified with. Slandering and blaspheming the God of the Bible is not an achievement. Its definitely not an investment nor a sign of courage, wisdom or enlightenment. It may well be the opposite of all these.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.