Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) (12467 Views)

Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. / Video Of Two Politicians Fighting In Church Over Control Of Constituency / Kenyan Politicians Fight In Church Over Control Of Constituency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by AzeezGL(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2019
Africa is messed up
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by mechanics(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2019
Hmmmm, they don't fear God at all, they are separating him and he still want to fight.
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by maingwaest(f): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
Seun we love the like botton but plz can u giv other bottons like �, �, ☺, � �, plz? tenks.
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Beey(f): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
majamajic:
Kenya, u can't get any good news from there

apart from running 100 kilometers
Oh really? What good news have come from Nigeria? The lack of electric supply by NEPA, Fulani herdsmen or baby factories?

1 Like

Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by majamajic(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Beey:
Oh really? What good news have come from Nigeria? The lack of electric supply by NEPA, Fulani herdsmen or baby factories?

I prefer Nigeria to Kenya , in all aspects
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

That's more like it....following the money trail...

kenya, Nigeria's junior brother they need learn how to keep banter quiet over here its been perfected.

Aside from population, what else can Kenya be Nigeria's junior brother cause as far as indices of development are concerned, Kenya is far ranked ahead.
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
majamajic:
Kenya, u can't get any good news from there

apart from running 100 kilometers

Do you think weird news doesn't emernate from that world's largest poverty seat?
The kind of ignorance and pride you guys have...smh

No wonder your brothers are being killed in south Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by majamajic(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yobeezy:

Do you think weird news doesn't emernate from that world's largest poverty seat?
The kind of ignorance and pride you guys have...smh

No wonder your brothers are being killed in south Africa.

not only Nigerians , but we are the boldest to react .

the other time a Kenyan senator messed to oppose issue on the platform

sorry I prefer Nigeria to Kenya
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
heckymaicon:
Kenya and weird news ehn

And is Nigeria the world's poverty headquarters a haven?
Stop playing victim, visit the crime section in this forum and see how bulk of weird news are emernating from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
majamajic:

not only Nigerians , but we are the boldest to react .

the other time a Kenyan senator messed to oppose issue on the platform

sorry I prefer Nigeria to Kenya

I care less about your preference, the fact remains each country has its own hurdles and flaws including your world's largest poverty seat.
Visit the crime section in this forum and see how bulk of weird news are emernating from Nigeria.
Another bitter fact, Kenya is ranked ahead of Nigeria in most development indices currently.
You can ask a Nigerian currently living in Nairobi or rather visit the Kenya Nigeria thread in this forum which is more educative.
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by majamajic(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yobeezy:

I care less about your preference, the fact remains each country has its own hurdles and flaws including your world's largest poverty seat.
Visit the crime section in this forum and see how bulk of weird news are emernating from Nigeria.
Another bitter fact, Kenya is ranked ahead of Nigeria in most development indices currently.
You can ask a Nigerian currently living in Nairobi or rather visit the Kenya Nigeria thread in this forum which is more educative.

I have been to Nairobi myself many times , and I still prefer Lagos to Nairobi , and Nigeria to Kenya

u can't change that , I have eat matoki which is the best Kenya local food , I don eat better okra soup too ,

I know what am talking about , I don't want to insult your country as u are doing be insulting Nigeria and supporting what's happening in SA
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
majamajic:

I have been to Nairobi myself many times , and I still prefer Lagos to Nairobi , and Nigeria to Kenya

u can't change that , I have eat matoki which is the best Kenya local food , I don eat better okra soup ,

I know what am talking about

Liar, matoki isn't even Kenya's best local food, it's mostly consumed in Uganda.Stop being a foolery of yourself.
Just do the assignment I gave you and rub off the ignorance.

Leave SA out of this, it's between Kenya and Nigeria cause this thread has been created by a Nigerian and when punched back with bitter facts, you start throwing lame complaints.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by heckymaicon(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yobeezy:

And is Nigeria the world's poverty headquarters a haven?
Stop playing victim, visit the crime section in this forum and see how bulk of weird news are emernating from Nigeria.

are you trying to compare Kenya with Nigeria?

it's not your fault jhor. our useless and clueless leaders caused it
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by majamajic(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yobeezy:

Liar, matoki isn't even Kenya's best local food, it's mostly consumed in Uganda.Stop being a foolery of yourself.
Just do the assignment I gave you and rub off the ignorance.

Leave SA out of this, it's between Kenya and Nigeria cause this thread has been created by a Nigerian and when punched back with bitter facts, you start throwing lame complaints.

sorry if I will still come from any African country , it still has to be Nigeria ,

I have suffered enough , don't add Kenya to it pls
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
heckymaicon:

are you trying to compare Kenya with Nigeria?

it's not your fault jhor. our useless and clueless leaders caused it

And does it make you mad to hear that Kenya beats Nigeria in most development indices?

Kenya is as well struggling with bad leadership in some instances, so this is a lame and stupid excuse to apply here, stop using your backwardness and laziness as a weapon to.shield against your perennial failures.
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
majamajic:

sorry if I will still come from any African country , it still has to be Nigeria ,

Stop the emotional rants, truth hurts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
majamajic:

And yet there are a thousands of Nigerians living in Kenya as students, hustlers and business professionals.
Stay in your country, we will welcome honest Nigerians but criminal ones like some of them in South Africa will be deported.
The good thing is that we don't kill illegal foreigners like the south Africans.
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by heckymaicon(m): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yobeezy:

And does it make you mad to hear that Kenya beats Nigeria in most development indices?

Kenya is as well struggling with bad leadership in some instances, so this is a lame and stupid excuse to apply here, stop using your backwardness and laziness as a weapon to.shield against your perennial failures.

go to kenyaland instead of dragging nairaland with Nigerians
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by AmazingELixir: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yobeezy:

Aside from population, what else can Kenya be Nigeria's junior brother cause as far as indices of development are concerned, Kenya is far ranked ahead.

Comparison of Nigerian vs Kenyan economy sizes

Nigeria comes in at number one with a GDP of $1.121 trillion. 

Kenya 7th with a GDP of $163.3 billion

1.121×10^(12) / (163.3×10^(9)) = 6.86

Almost 7 times kenyan economy

Now tell me what you think.. grin grin
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
heckymaicon:

go to kenyaland instead of dragging nairaland with Nigerians

And why is Kenya always giving you guys sleepless nights?
There's a Kenya Nigeria thread in this forum which was created by your fellow Nigeria.
Almost all the threads related to Kenya in this forum are created by Nigerians.

Your brothers and sisters have as well flooded various Kenyan forums and groups spewing the giant nonsense as if we care, you can as well come and tell them to exit.
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Comparison of Nigerian vs Kenyan economy sizes

Nigeria comes in at number one with a GDP of $1.121 trillion. 

Kenya 7th with a GDP of $163.3 billion

1.121×10^(12) / (163.3×10^(9)) = 6.86

Almost 7 times kenyan economy

Now tell me what you think.. grin grin

Look for someone else to lie oga, Nigeria's economy which is hugely oil driven rolls at $397 billion against Kenya's $100 billion.

Without oil, Nigeria is naked and its economy would depress like the titanic ship.

Kenya's economy is more diversified, stable and fast growing than Nigeria's.

Kenya is Africa's largest non mineral economy and the 6th largest economy in Africa generally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by majamajic(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yobeezy:

And yet there are a thousands of Nigerians living in Kenya as students, hustlers and business professionals.
Stay in your country, we will welcome honest Nigerians but criminal ones like some of them in South Africa will be deported.
The good thing is that we don't kill illegal foreigners like the south Africans.

same with , Nigeria has the best hospitality in Africa

one thing I hate about most Kenyan guys , is that they Are lazy , and they get drunk easily

their women are hardworking , has nice hips and they can squirt during sex too

70 % of Kenyn ladies do squirt , while Nigeria about 15% squurts
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by majamajic(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yobeezy:

Stop the emotional rants, truth hurts.
which truth , that Kenya is better than Nigeria ?
I have been to both countries
Naija is far better
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
majamajic:

same with , Nigeria has the best hospitality in Africa

one thing I hate about most Kenyan guys , is that they Are lazy , and they get drunk easily

their women are hardworking , has nice hips and they can squirt during sex too

70 % of Kenyn ladies do squirt , while Nigeria about 15% squurts

You're just lying.
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
majamajic:

which truth , that Kenya is better than Nigeria ?

I have been to both countries

Naija is far better

Ignorance is bliss, those Nigerians who have dual citizenship of both Kenya and Nigeria are saying the vice versa of your claim.
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by majamajic(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
Yobeezy:

Ignorance is bliss, those Nigerians who have dual citizenship of both Kenya and Nigeria are saying the vice versa of your claim.

relocate to Kenya and see for yourself , I told that I know much about the 2 countries. Nigeria is far better. them dey respect Nigerians , if u don't know . just that they are a bit honest than us , and they are not under pressure to make money.
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
majamajic:

relocate to Kenya and see for yourself , I told that I know much about the 2 countries. Nigeria is far better. them dey respect Nigerians , if u don't know . just that they are a bit honest than us , and they are not under pressure to make money.

You're lying, am in Nairobi currently and there are several Nigerians living here of whom I've interacted with some of them, they also attest that Kenya beats Nigeria in most development indices.

How can Kenyans respect Nigerians yet Nigerians with bad intentions in Kenya are arrested and deported year in year out?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Argentina VP Kirchner Sentenced To Six Years Jail Term Over Fraud / Yahoo, Fortnite Quit China Amid "Challenging Environment" / 4 Killed In California Shooting Spree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.