Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Life Is A Miracle By Abdulrazaq Hamzat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Is A Miracle By Abdulrazaq Hamzat (193 Views)

My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice / Only Fools Get Angry By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is A Miracle By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by bilms(m): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2019
Life is a miracle
By Abdulrazaq Hamzat

Somebody's miracle, is another person's engineering - Sadhguru

100 years ago, anyone who can bring events in different parts of the world to you in your room will be worshipped as a god. There's no debate about this, but today, we all watch the world via our television and mobile devices without much ado. Isn't that a miracle?

Many are looking for miracles all around. They move from one spiritualist to the other in search for this so called miracles.

When a pastor speaks in tongue and did his hands like this during service, a thousand men might fall down. According to some Christians, that's a miracle.

When an alfa or babalawo pulls out something from his pocket and turn it to a bird, we say to ourselves, this is a miracle. Isn't it so?

But i see life from another lens

Nothing really matters, unless you say it matters. Nothing really is a miracle, unless you say it is a miracle.

Imagine, there are videos on YouTube with over 1billion views. I mean, a video that over 1 billion people around the world have watched. Isn't that a miracle? That's unimaginable just 50years ago.

Anyone who can create such device in ancient times will be worshipped as a god, but today, many do not even know who created it, we do not pay attention to it.

In today's world , what we regard as miracle is the shenanigans of our spiritual leaders such as the Islamic clerics and the Christian pastors

But in truth, can you really tell us a single thing that is not a miracle in this world?

A couple had sex, you came out. Isn't that a miracle?

You cut your hair last month, but another had grown from the same spot. Have you ever wondered where the hair are coming from?

You planted a seed of crop and thousands of such came out from that single seed, isn't that a miracle?

Today, you can freely pick something from your pocket (phone) and speak with your mum in the village, it doesn't matter that you are not the manufacturer. If you try that 100years ago, many may say you are their lord and saviour.

How can you not see that entering something (airplane) that flew you straight to Mecca and Jerusalem is a miracle? I mean, you spoke into one small item in your hand (microphone) and the voice is heard all across the street. Isn't that a miracle?

Come to think of it, you put food in your mouth and the next moment it becomes shit in your anus.

One moment ago, a chicken is standing before you and the next moment, it is in your stomach, not as chicken, but as part of you. What could be more miraculous than that?

Tell me, what miracle can be greater than the earth surface we are walking on? Have you ever wondered how it was made?

How can you not see that the air we are breathing is a miracle or that the sky above us is full of amazement?

Believe me, i find it strange that nobody seems surprised that we have skin, meat, vain, water, blood and bones all wired through our body.

How can that strong teeth come out from such a soft spot?

This is still a miracle to me. Believe me. But until we say it matters, it would never matter.

When i look at myself and the workings of my world, i have no doubt in my mind that i am indeed, a miracle.

Abdulrazaq Hamzat can be reached on discus4now@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way / To Whom It May Concern / Pull Up Banners Can Easily Grab Attention Of Your Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.