Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her (23681 Views)

K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party / Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by irunoko(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
Baba the distributor.ema distribute E Kiri

Odigbateba fisinu obo to Ni AIDS
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by victorian(f): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
It seems all his baby mamas are wealthy. No wonder, no noise from any of the women.

He try
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by baby124: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
Starhearts:

U can say diz because ur brain is useless
Any of K1 children can feed ur generation
Omo ale jatijati
Your father K1 is a fool to birth 38 children. Go and tell him I said that. Useless child of a wayward father. Feed whose generation? K1 doesn’t have enough money to feed his children. It’s mostly the wives hustling... smh! Was his son not caught for Yahoo Yahoo a few years ago? Rich father indeed. When he’s even collecting money from jobless children who are hustling.

2 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by renewable1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
Tired of using your generator and buying fuel tirelessly?

We got you covered with our unique 1kva solar package for only 135k with a running time of 8hours daily.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by Starhearts: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
baby124:

Your father K1 is a fool to birth 38 children. Go and tell him I said that. Useless child of a wayward father. Feed whose generation? K1 doesn’t have enough money to feed his children. It’s mostly the wives hustling... smh! Was his son not caught for Yahoo Yahoo a few years ago? Rich father indeed. When he’s even collecting money from jobless children who are hustling.

Is either they are doing U or U re doing urself
K1(Ade ori Okin) is not responsible for ur miserable life
Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness
One wasted sperm sighted
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by ghettochild(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
Starhearts:

All K1 children attended good skool in UK nd USA ? Which ur generation can't afford
Can't u read his post n understand in? k1 dey Bleep rich women.. so they don't bother to call him out abeg go buy Ogun isoye to sharpen ur brain o
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by bobosydney: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
SIRTee15:

That was then....
Modern Yoruba elites don't do that anymore...
How many has otedola got...
Tinubu may have mistress...
But he's got only one wife...

I don’t think you know Femi Otedola very well, his already got one daughter with one lady before he married his current wife(Nana) but he forceful took the daughter from the woman. He took the girl to London .
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by banji1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
Picture of the baby... if perchance she resemble you even with one small dimple, you're in trouble sir
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by Starhearts: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
ghettochild:

Can't u read his post n understand in?
k1 dey Bleep rich women.. so they don't bother to call him out
abeg go buy Ogun isoye to sharpen ur brain o

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
Ur village pple have succeeded in getting ur pin-code
Omo ale jatijati
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by ghettochild(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
Starhearts:

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online Ur village pple have succeeded in getting ur pin-code Omo ale jatijati
continue.. am sure ur papa get two wives
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by Starhearts: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
ghettochild:

continue.. am sure ur papa get two wives

My Father get fives wives with 8 children

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola, Uche Jombo And Ebube Nwagbo Pictured Together / Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show / I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.