Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency (3662 Views)

Muslims Say No To NLC, TUC Strike: It's ill-timed due to Salah - MURIC / Bashir Abdullahi: Power, Fuel Price Hike Ill-Timed / APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
Omoharry

I desire to commend you that you make us aware there are some very wicked black people in this world. What I see is that when we are having issue with Blacks the Whites are behind it. And when we are having issue with Whites the Blacks are behind it. Then I come to find out they are all members of these satanic cults. There are alot of bloodline ties between elite Blacks and Whites so it's not all simple to figure out.
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by nwadiuko1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
Tootruthful:

I don't even know what the certification is to be honest and why is it so important? grin

Tell me in one sentence please.
I dont care about the certification either, I only care about a dishonest person as my leader
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
nwadiuko1:
I dont care about the certification either, I only care about a dishonest person as my leader

You can't be a politician and be honest you will never last a minute. grin Accept some things you can't change for mental peace. It's like picking cotton your hands will hurt there is no way around it.
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by nwadiuko1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
Tootruthful:

You can't be a politician and be honest you will never last a minute. grin Accept some things you can't change for mental peace. It's like picking cotton your hands will hurt there is no way around it.
before we continue, do i take this as an agreement that our President does not have a WAEC certificate, and as a matter of fact that he forged it?
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
nwadiuko1:
before we continue, do i take this as an agreement that our President does not have a WAEC certificate, and as a matter of fact that he forged it?

I can't say he did or didn't as I don't even know what a WAEC cert is.

Really I don't care because I know Buhari is Nigerian and is a war hero. That qualifies him for Nigerian presidency and anything else is nitpicking. No way Buhari would be thrown out of office on such trife. grin Politicians steal billions in Nigeria and get re elected for life. This is the same in the US too. Same everywhere.
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by nwadiuko1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
Tootruthful:

I can't say he did or didn't as I don't even know what a WAEC cert is.

Really I don't care because I know Buhari is Nigerian and is a war hero. That qualifies him for Nigerian presidency and anything else is nitpicking. No way Buhari would be thrown out of office on such trife. grin Politicians steal billions in Nigeria and get re elected for life. This is the same in the US too. Same everywhere.

ok, you are part of the problem
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
nwadiuko1:
ok, you are part of the problem

No I am not. If you check my moniker under King Sango I strongly advocate monarchy because it's based in family political ideology.

I desire Nigeria returns to Monarch government with the king holding judicial powers, head of state, head of the military and head of the religion. Also the king head of all societies.

Wake up out your your slumber
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kapeter:
ipob member spotted.

Ipob is loved by Europeans because any thing to spoil their former colony they support it. . Mr. Kanu is British.
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 12:05am On Sep 11, 2019
Every time I watch an Utoon comedy I laugh so hard. This Igbo comedian is funny. He makes good joke about the xenophobia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMsV_WpUxcI

cheesy
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 1:52am On Sep 11, 2019
Violence Is Not The Solution To Xenophobia Truth Destroys Darkness
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2019
Eco Currency is the largest trading block on Earth.

You need to group organize in your community to benefit from it. Even if your group has only a 100 members get started saving money. Crate a saving programs where you use less of your cash whole you invest the rest. Don't spend when you don't have too. Spend as a group so you can afford more wholesale prices on the things you need. This will enable to afford overtime the high costs of school fees and other long term needs and desires. Don't buy IPhone because if Nigerians are disciplined enough you can partnership with the Chinese to produce a Nigerian brand phone of even higher quality. Remember the cobalt mineral that makes the cell phone possible is found in the Congo.

Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
Obasanjo speaks and brings up some good points of how he would handle the Xenophobia attacks if he was president of South Africa.

1. The Xenophobia would never happen he says

2. He would condemn in very strong language those close to him encouraging in words.

3. He would make examples out of some of them to ensue Xenophobia never happens again

4. South Africa is one of the most developed nations in Africa and is a leader. Yet Obasanjo says that if South Africa can't accommodate other Africans in its country than it doesn't deserve to be a leader.

In his words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVIlLQ--p-Q

Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 1:46am On Sep 12, 2019
Greetings,

The attacks against the character of Pres. Buhari and his administration has failed as he publicly announces his vindication. This is a relief as pressure has mounted from the Afro phobia crisis in South Africa. The administration has handled both situations with dignity. Let's be honest there is no particular political party or government on Earth without a degree of corruption and mishandling. What is important is to not allow the intelligence of rival nations derail your county's progress in attempts to paint your countrymen that serve in your behalf as all crooks. ECO currency is a serious effort on the behalf of West African leadership to bring a new paradigm to the financial markets in West Africa. It is important that all West Africans play their part in organizing their communities local economies to take advantage of ECO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wFMubmq32k

The nature of man is carnal
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Blue3k(m): 3:09am On Sep 12, 2019
Tootruthful:

Eco Currency is the largest trading block on Earth.

Lol you're a delusional character if you believe that. Since when was ECOWAS largest trading block? If you're against francophone nations having their currency controlled by France fine. Just make reasonable arguments about neocolonism without nonsense statements.

ECOWAS for the most part is pretty insignificant and the ECO currency wont change that. Interregional trade still low with all the member countries doing vast majority of trade with Europe and Asia.

PS: The world economy in a chart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol you're a delusional character if you believe that. Since when was ECOWAS larhest trading block? If you're against francophone nations having their currency controlled by France fine. Just make reasonable arguments about neocolonism without nonsense statements.

ECOWAS for most part is pretty insignificant the ECO currency wont change that. Interregional trade still low with all the member countries doing vast majority of trade with Europe and Asia.

PS: The world economy in a chart.

This is because you do not own and control all your assets in Africa. Having your own currency will save energy because now you will not have to pay France billions for controlling your currency nor pay exchange fee when trading within Africa. Do you know what saving energy means? Saving money means saving energy. This can continue if you let it by creating savings programs for various communities. The more money you save the more energy you save. This energy would be used for production of your own products. Even South Africa out does Nigeria because they own MTN and Shoprite? Does West Africa have the resources to produce their own MTN? Yes yet they can't save energy because the money is spent. And we know you have massive agriculture production yet how come you buy from Shoprite? You waste energy making others rich then you show me chart which has you so minitarized no one can see Nigeria. Keep seeing the world this way and Black people will always be the footstool of their enemies.

Really the Xenophobia is embarrassing for Nigeria because it showed the world two South Africa corporations are getting rich in Nigeria while you barely scape the bottom of their economy with little shops. Plus your professional people are there in South Africa working for them. It's a very humble position and then you wonder how come your leader has to make statements that contradict reality. That South African government paid for that Afro phobia because mobs are state run and supported everywhere.

Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by KayceeBanks: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2019
Tootruthful:

3. Euro was put together as a trade block pure and simple. And the only difference is that most of the European resources comes from Africa even in Ancient times. In order to win their independence without war African nations signed deals that deliberately slowed down their economy.

Speak more about this. I'm interested.
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2019
KayceeBanks:

Speak more about this. I'm interested.

Money is currency isn't it?

Currency is energy in motion and traveling.

1. African nations were not allowed to grow certain crop under so called independence.

2. Europe prints and manages all their currency which they pay for.

3. The nations monies are deposited in European banks which they pay interests.

4. All the military officers are trained in European which they pay for.

5. Most of the leadership are Freemasons and the king lodges are in Europe which they have to follow certain protocols.

6. Political and rich Africans go to Europe for expensive medical.

7. Lots of tithes collected in Africa goes to mother churches in Europe.

And that's just some of the entanglements and weird arrangements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Truth is powerful and indisputable
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2019

The global elite want a world without borders.

Why? Borders denote a certain culture, sovereignty, nationalism and a sense of individualism. A country’s people can be united for a common purpose when under attack, but a people forced together without a common purpose and with divided interests can be easily divided and enslaved.

Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
Remember
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
Pres. Buhari vows to end corruption.

Nigerians be patient and viligant in assisting where you can in your community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3osW7shPI1Y

Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 12:45am On Sep 13, 2019
A Country Without Borders Is A Country Without Laws

No open borders for criminals
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Susu888(m): 6:51am On Sep 13, 2019
Sadly our youths are more interested in bbnaija and football.
They hv been brainwashed and lack the ability to pull themselves out of the matrix. Its true the matrix does exist!

Jst not in the same way as the movie. wink
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2019
Susu888:
Sadly our youths are more interested in bbnaija and football.
They hv been brainwashed and lack the ability to pull themselves out of the matrix. Its true the matrix does exist!

Jst not in the same way as the movie. wink

Yes of course it exists in a web of well elaborated several milleniuems old lies.

Yet this our day to break free. However I only expect the elect to awaken first. Those are the people who were initiates in the past lives and were spiritually prepared for this day. The Bible speaks to this group, some of them royalty and some servants and nobleman.

Be prepared to work for things beyond this life. We will not get to see the golden age when majority will be awakened. And the toxicity would be cleansed because that is the most dangerous portion. Although some of us awake there is still this toxicity. Remember violence is not the solution because of our many entanglements with each other would cause damage to the whole.

1 Like

Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
Violence Is Not The Solution To Xenophobia Truth Destroys Darkness
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Did you know Nigeria has surpassed South Africa as the number one economy in Africa by several years now? Did you know that South Africa is in its 2nd year in recession?

Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2019
The nature of man is carnal
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by jnoz23(m): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2019
Spit just dey fly everywhere
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
jnoz23:
Spit just dey fly everywhere

The study of war and every pursuit that arises (Aries) from the art of war.
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by debaj10: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
Tootruthful:

Pres. Buhari vows to end corruption.

Nigerians be patient and viligant in assisting where you can in your community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3osW7shPI1Y

I'm really curious-
ymdo u keep insisting buhari is d one launching d eco?
and wot did he achieve in his last 4 yrs, to show he can manage West African economic mergers?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eco_(currency)

minwyl-
dis fight against corruption:
does it exclude his medical trips- wen he could have ensured aso clinic is well equipped and ferried in his doctors?
or his wife's/children's excesses- wit expensive items and fat salaries?
what of all d corruption dt surrounds him- from kyari & burutai to magu & baru?

u manage to mix some facts wit a whole lot of fiction.
he who is faithful in little things will be rewarded with greater ones.
he who's unable to fix a single refinery or add 1000mw of power is whom u expect to nurse a new concept involving many nations?
Haba, alhaji
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
debaj10:
I'm really curious-
ymdo u keep insisting buhari is d one launching d eco?
and wot did he achieve in his last 4 yrs, to show he can manage West African economic mergers?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eco_(currency)

minwyl-
dis fight against corruption:
does it exclude his medical trips- wen he could have ensured aso clinic is well equipped and ferried in his doctors?
or his wife's/children's excesses- wit expensive items and fat salaries?
what of all d corruption dt surrounds him- from kyari & burutai to magu & baru?

u manage to mix some facts wit a whole lot of fiction.
he who is faithful in little things will be rewarded with greater ones.
he who's unable to fix a single refinery or add 1000mw of power is whom u expect to nurse a new concept involving many nations?
Haba, alhaji

Nigeria is leading the ECO currency is it not?

Who is the Nigerian President?

grin

Buhari as a decorated war hero nobleman of the Fulani Empire who the the Sultan Sokoto is head of the Nigerian Traditional Rulers council. The Ooni of Ife is co- chairman of the council. Benin Emperor is on the council. The top Igwe is on the council. Lots of lands and rulers on board ECO backing Buhari and the other West African presidents.

You can't do trade without protection and the symbol of Authority. You can't just go and announce you are forming your own currency without upsetting the Europeans.

Sometimes we talk without thinking about all the powers involved including Allah.

Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by debaj10: 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
Tootruthful:

Nigeria is leading the ECO currency is it not?

Who is the Nigerian President?

grin

stop being disingenuous.
Nigeria is leading simply because of our size.
u can c evidence of buhari's stance on border trade-
1. at d seme border.
2. his delay in signing d Africa free trade act.

call d eco wot it is-
d brainchild during obasanjos era (woteva d source); dt ALL successive govts have championed.
lyk all buhari advocates do, ur giving d impression he's d owner of d idea.
if u want to promote African unity, do so.
but stop spinning d truth to 1 man's advantage, k?
wen u do so, u denigrate d rest of us-
especially d very many who've sacrificed for our future.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi / My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter / G20 Billionaires Storms Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.