Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency (3657 Views)

Muslims Say No To NLC, TUC Strike: It's ill-timed due to Salah - MURIC / Bashir Abdullahi: Power, Fuel Price Hike Ill-Timed / APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
debaj10:
stop being disingenuous.
Nigeria is leading simply because of our size.
u can c evidence of buhari's stance on border trade-
1. at d seme border.
2. his delay in signing d Africa free trade act.

call d eco wot it is-
d brainchild during obasanjos era (woteva d source); dt ALL successive govts have championed.
lyk all buhari advocates do, ur giving d impression he's d owner of d idea.
if u want to promote African unity, do so.
but stop spinning d truth to 1 man's advantage, k?
wen u do so, u denigrate d rest of us-
especially d very many who've sacrificed for our future.

Without Nigeria there is no ECO currency period.

Buhari represent you as a Nigerian how come you don't represent him on this most important issue of West African unity?

You see I can spin it back. I don't do politics.

Get you a digger

Advanced civilization was digging in dirt
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by debaj10: 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
Tootruthful:

Without Nigeria there is no ECO currency period.

Buhari represent you as a Nigerian how come you don't represent him on this most important issue of West African unity?

You see I can spin it back. I don't do politics.

Get you a digger

Advanced civilization was digging in dirt

seems I need to b succinct.
oga, UR THREAD TOPIC IS A LIE- whether deliberate or otherwise, only u can say.
how is d eco buhari's revolutionary currency na?!
shuo!
in that one sentence u have discredited d originator of d idea, disenfranchised those who worked on it before buhari came into power and r promoting a clearly personalized agenda as a front for "African unity".

how can u refuse to acknowledge and correct dis glaring error, but expect anyone to take u seriously?
give credit and honor to whomever they're due.
y is dt hard 4 u to do?
abi u get anoda agenda ni?
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
debaj10:
shuo!
in that one sentence u have discredited d originator of d idea, disenfranchised those who worked on it before buhari came into power and r promoting a clearly personalized agenda as a front for "African unity".

how can u refuse to acknowledge and correct dis glaring error, but expect anyone to take u seriously?
y is dt hard 4 u to do?

Nonsense

The leader of the time always receives the highest honor it's traditional.

Nigeria is the number one economy in Africa.

Fulani the number one ethnic group in West Africa they are everywhere in the military and police.

Yorubas have cities all over West Africa and they are in 42 nations including being the number one ethnic group in Brazil. Yorubas do business everywhere they have trade.

Igbos are in the US, Canada, and all over Europe they are professionals and have businesses.

People feel intimidated by Nigerians because they are expanding like the Chinese.. So what let them be.

East African Community is rising as well. Kenya is a technogical giant of Africa. Did you know Kenya scientists have vaccine for malaria? There is big business in Kampala and the Congo is coming together.

Wake up out your your slumber
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by debaj10: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
Tootruthful:

Nonsense

The leader of the time always receives the highest honor it's traditional.

Nigeria is the number one economy in Africa.

Fulani the number one ethnic group in West Africa they are everywhere in the military and police.

Yorubas have cities all over West Africa and they are in 42 nations including being the number one ethnic group in Brazil. Yorubas do business everywhere they have trade.

Igbos are in the US, Canada, and all over Europe they are professionals and have businesses.

People feel intimidated by Nigerians because they are expanding like the Chinese.. So what let them be.

East African Community is rising as well. Kenya is a technogical giant of Africa. Did you know Kenya scientists have vaccine for malaria? There is big business in Kampala and the Congo is coming together.

I see.
so, ur policy is to acknowledge who holds d title currently, to d detriment of those who came before?
I really see…
so, y r u raising alarm over those currently controlling world economies?
y disturb our peace with ur "wake up" chants?
leave us to sleep na.
aftarol, just like u give buhari d glory of d eco-
those who r now in charge of world economy should be given d glory.
abi?
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tumbulum: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
Your Eco is nothing but a tissue paper as long as you continue to dig up oil and raw materials with imported technologies and then hoping that your white friends buys so that you can earn foreign exchange.

If you want to be strong and be like the rest of the world,you all need to stop voting stupid leaders who value cows more than humans and then you need to sit your ass down and see how to transform your raw materials into finished goods so that you can stop depending on the whites for foreign exchange.

And then stop being lazy and try as much as possible to reward hardwork.
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tumbulum: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
debaj10:
shuo!

y is dt hard 4 u to do?
my brother I wonder because I have been hearing of eco since I was a teenager and now this nigga is ascribing it to his lord and savior like he buhari is the originator of the idea.
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
debaj10:
I see.
so, ur policy is to acknowledge who holds d title currently, to d detriment of those who came before?
I really see…
so, y r u raising alarm over those currently controlling world economies?
y disturb our peace with ur "wake up" chants?
leave us to sleep na.
aftarol, just like u give buhari d glory of d eco-
those who r now in charge of world economy should be given d glory.
abi?

Give them thunder fire

Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by debaj10: 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
Tumbulum:
my brother I wonder because I have been hearing of eco since I was a teenager and now this nigga is ascribing it to his lord and savior like he buhari is the originator of the idea.
d mata just taya me.
to get straight ansa b lyk I dey use hand try catch catfish.
undecided
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by debaj10: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
Tootruthful:

Give them thunder fire

…?
smh
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
debaj10:
…?
smh

Fear Allah and Allah alone.

Destroy everything that is oppressing you even within yourself.
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by debaj10: 12:44am On Sep 15, 2019
Tootruthful:

Fear Allah and Allah alone.

Destroy everything that is oppressing you even within yourself.
omo…
c me, c wondament.
how eco gist take turn to allah mata na?
shu!
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 12:52am On Sep 15, 2019
debaj10:
omo…
c me, c wondament.
how eco gist take turn to allah mata na?
shu!

Nonsense quit ya rambling na

Move forward
Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Tootruthful: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
Greetings

I don't ever explain myself because it's my right to be who I am as Allah created me.

The presence of one man can bring change. The presence of Pres. Buhari brought together the right people at the right time for a new currency. Sure many of them did the prework and laid the foundations yet without the power of the Nigerian Republic and its leader Pres. Buhari ECO currency would still be a dream. Do we desire the credit or the results? Credit is borrowing and results is gold bricks. I always desire results.

Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Fierytruth: 1:16am On Sep 20, 2019
Nigerians have to walk careful because you are under attack because you are the head of Eco Currency. Alot of attacks will becoming at beloved Nigeria and Nigerians. Man up and Woman up. Group Economics Solves Poverty Faster Than Tithes.

Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Fierytruth: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
The nature of man is carnal

Re: The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency by Fierytruth: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nigerians obey the laws of the lands you live for even more than ever you will come under attack and scrunity because your are the heads of Eco Currency revolution.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ESN Release More Photos And Video Of Their Child Soldier - Pics / Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. / Nigerian Army Parade Thrills Crowds In Scotland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.