Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. (3492 Views)

Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. / Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot / The Moment Ganduje Shaded Emir Sanusi, Reveals Why He Created New Emirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by RealLagosBoy: 7:56am On Dec 23, 2022
Seun is not different from those bandits that stoned Deborah Samuel to death.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:58am On Dec 23, 2022
You blind ?...

Did he vote YES to DEATH?

10 Likes

Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by duro4chang(m): 7:58am On Dec 23, 2022
I can't see any bigotry in that.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2022
duro4chang:

The fact anyone can suggest death in such a poll, for a meaningless act such as blasphemy, proves a lot about the state of mind.

And don't tell me he was being realistic, there's nothing realistic about dying for blasphemy at this age

16 Likes

Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by duro4chang(m): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:

The fact anyone can suggest death in such a poll, for a meaningless act such as blasphemy, proves a lot about the state of mind.

And don't tell me he was being realistic, there's nothing realistic about dying for blasphemy at this age
He only wanted to know the opinions if people. He was not suggesting it. After all some people are doing it. But this Seun we are talking about us neither a Christian not Muslim.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by Bantu10: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2022
duro4chang:

Urchin, no one expects better from you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 23, 2022
duro4chang:
He only wanted to know the opinions if people. He was not suggesting it. After all some people are doing it. But this Seun we are talking about us neither a Christian not Muslim.

This Seun has always given in to the sensibilities of Muslims, even on this forum can be seen clearly .

I'm an Agnoist, I care less for religion or religious people, but Seun as a presumed or should I say self acclaimed atheist, is doing a very bad thing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by duro4chang(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:

This Seun has always given in to the sensibilities of Muslims, even on this forum can be seen clearly .

I'm an Agnoist, I care less for religion or religious people, but Seun as a presumed or should I say self acclaimed atheist, is doing a very bad thing
I still believe he is entitled to his opinion just as you are entitled to yours. I also want to believe that we don't see things the same way. The way byou described Seun is even derogatory and you don't see it as bad. I can't just describe him like that, I will rather use a subtle word.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2022
duro4chang:
I still believe he is entitled to his opinion just as you are entitled to yours. I also want to believe that we don't see things the same way. The way byou described Seun is even derogatory and you don't see it as bad. I can't just describe him like that, I will rather use a subtle word.

What's derogatory in my previous comment?
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by duro4chang(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:

What's derogatory in my previous comment?
Calling someone a religious bigot. Can you tell me his religion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2022
duro4chang:
Calling someone a religious bigot. Can you tell me his religion?

Atheist can be bigots too!
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by duro4chang(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:

Atheist can be bigots too!
We see things differently anyway
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by backnbeta(f): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2022
RealLagosBoy:
Seun is not different from those bandits that stoned Deborah Samuel to death.
Thinkam:

Let's be objective sometimes; let's try and see beyond our formed opinion of people! Seun conducted a poll, a research instrument! He put options there so he can do an analysis and arrive at a logical conclusion and obviously not because he believes in death to blasphemers! When you are asking questions in a research, you must give all possible options and sometimes put a space saying "others" in case you left an option out! A good research instrument must reflect the happenings in the study location! If he didn't put 'death" as an option, how can the question be answered by those extremists who chose death?

undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by BATified2023: 8:32am On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:

An opinion poll must reflect d happenings in a particular locality n majorly the mindset of d people no matter how minute they are

We have seen people kill others because of blasphemy so it’s normal if it is added dere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by SHINJA: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2022
Seun is a undercover Yoruba Muslim...

We know his type
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by AndroidAI(m): 8:43am On Dec 23, 2022
That pedophile is not just a religious bigot but a tribalist whose blogging career died a long time ago.
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2022
backnbeta:

Let's be objective sometimes; let's try and see beyond our formed opinion of people! Seun conducted a poll, a research instrument! He put options there so he can do an analysis and arrive at a logical conclusion and obviously not because he believes in death to blasphemers! When you are asking questions in a research, you must give all possible options and sometimes put a space saying "others" in case you left an option out! A good research instrument must reflect the happenings in the study location! If he didn't put 'death" as an option, how can the question be answered by those extremists who chose death?

undecided

That's not a research, a overwhelming majority of Muslims believe death is just for blasphemy...
It was an insensitive poll, even the fact he added jailing, assuming it was just death and nothing I would have assumed it was research.

But jail, for insulting inexistent things, that's bs
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 23, 2022
BATified2023:
An opinion poll must reflect d happenings in a particular locality n majorly the mindset of d people no matter how minute they are

We have seen people kill others because of blasphemy so it’s normal if it is added dere

My main grouse is the jail options
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by backnbeta(f): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:

That's not a research, a overwhelming majority of Muslims believe death is just for blasphemy...
It was an insensitive poll, even the fact he added jailing, assuming it was just death and nothing I would have assumed it was research.

But jail, for insulting inexistent things, that's bs
An opinion poll, often simply referred to as a survey or a poll, is a human research survey of public opinion from a particular sample. There was a study on GBV where respondents were asked the best way to handle a cheating wife and one of the options available in dealing with the woman's partner in adultery was:
"Kill the man". Does that mean the researcher is evil for including that option? No! In a research, you are trying to know the opinion of the majority and you must leave room for extremists!

1 Like

Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2022
AndroidAI:
That pedophile is not just a religious bigot but a tribalist whose blogging career died a long time ago.

In as much as I hate se.un for being such an ass licker....pedophile is a very strong accusation brotherman
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by blaquebelle: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2022
There's nothing wrong with the poll. It was better he add all possible answers if not it won't reflect the reality on ground. We all know some people are of that opinion...
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
You blind ?...

Did he vote YES to DEATH?

You expect a braindead yiibo to know the difference? I still wonder what DNA the people from that side carry.
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by AndroidAI(m): 9:30am On Dec 23, 2022
Rayban25:

In as much as I hate se.un for being such an ass licker....pedophile is a very strong accusation brotherman

Are you a pedophile too?
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2022
backnbeta:

undecided

No amount of intelligent analysis/explanation you make/give will make sense to a yiibo boy. They reason in 2D. Logic is a taboo to them.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:36am On Dec 23, 2022
How is this bigotry.
Someone organized an harmless poll,you are here calling it bigotry.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by Blazebond(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2022
Someone makes a poll and you are quick to label him as a bigot or whatever,your skewed sense of reasoning is what is going to make me classify you as a dunce, everyone who has sense knows that this poll is a fair poll and a fair reflection of the world that we live today,but dunce like you and your type's that live in bubbles will always want to wind things up negatively,olodo rapata.
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by liveyourlife007(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2022
Bantu10:

Urchin, no one expects better from you

Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

You expect a braindead yiibo to know the difference? I still wonder what DNA the people from that side carry.

shatap. I'm Igbo
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:

People are killing over blasphemy.

If you don't include death as an option, that poll can never be regarded as reliable because we all know that some people have the opinion that death is the punishment for blasphemy.
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by Mercury12(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2022
All these IPOB hatred blindfolded lots.
undecided
Seun didn't said anything wrong

2 Likes

Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by ibkayee(f): 10:59am On Dec 23, 2022
What’s the point of an ‘opinion’ poll if there aren’t a range of opinions?

Doesn’t mean he agrees with the options, this is such an ignorant thread lol pele
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by techWriter3: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2022
I can't see any racism in that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Needs Two Things Today In Today's Court Session / Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty / Exclusive Video! SPDC Nigeria /lonestar Drilling Secret Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.