Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant (48113 Views)

Yahaya Bello Moves To Displace Ganduje As APC Chairman, Posters Flood Abuja / APC Vice Chairman, Lukman Resigns Over Imposition Of Ganduje As National Chairma / 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Emu4life(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
Simplyleo:
Those people from that side who are always "the most qualified" for any job will soon come up with her credentials showing how unqualified she is. Lastly, they will tell you it is quota system, if not they are the most qualified. cheesy

If not the above, it will be her hijab-less outfit they will focus on, because she is the daughter of an elite (a kind of turning to religion).

Some will even explain in details how the married girl is now the mistress of the speaker, thinking all girls behave like their sisters.
Nairaland in Summary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Olamide940: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nigeria and no me I no you God go punish una on a we-we level
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
The rich getting richer
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
UncleJudax:

Are you this troubled in person or you just acting a script?

You seem to never have positive vibes

Always bitching cheesy

He's an internet pr/strategist for the APC. But he has made the mistake of allowing his dirty day job poison his soul angry

4 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by abdulazeez1002(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
Simplyleo:
Those people from that side who are always "the most qualified" for any job will soon come up with her credentials showing how unqualified she is. Lastly, they will tell you it is quota system, if not they are the most qualified. cheesy

If not the above, it will be her hijab-less outfit they will focus on, because she is the daughter of an elite (a kind of turning to religion).

Some will even explain in details how the married girl is now the mistress of the speaker, thinking all girls behave like their sisters.
Fact. You really understand this yeebos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by BigIyanga: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
Simplyleo:

Fact is, she’s not the most qualified , but the most connected. Just delete her dad’s name or married name and compare her CV with Fatima/Abimbola/Stephen, you would be amazed to find out that the latter is more accomplished.
You’re just like an average Naija who loves his oppressor cos he believes that one day, he’d become a rich man and oppress others..

8 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by ideylaff: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Enwhen:

So shall your slavery continue....Amen

Must the appointment always be by the ruling class and their associate ??, Oh oh , sorry, u are even one of the those ewedu and amola slaves...

Don't qout me as an Ibo, I'm from ISOKO south, Delta state, we r not Ibos, because I know u always have sleepless night because of them and by 2023 u will finally take SNIPER when dey give their votes to your slave master.

Is this not duplicity of roles already existing.... what does the speaker of the huse need an SA for NGO.... did Buhari not just appoint a sole minister for humanitarian affairs......

I know the girl very well and shes one hell of a Randy babe especially after a few drinks.... wont be surprised if Gbaja starts to steamroll her oooo.... Ajimobis son is ignorant anyway.....
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Enwhen(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
ideylaff:

Is this not duplicity of roles already existing.... what does the speaker of the huse need an SA for NGO.... did Buhari not just appoint a sole minister for humanitarian affairs......

I know the girl very well and shes one hell of a Randy babe especially after a few drinks.... wont be surprised if Gbaja starts to roll her oooo

Roll her ??....lolsss , In Nigeria , nothing is impossible.

Gbaja is only trying to help his boss ahead of 2023 , to win the heart of Gandolars....Before then, many eyes will open and many stingy fools will have sense by force.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by nick50(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
God we are waiting for d judgement day
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by sanusi44z(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
BarrElChapo:
these fulani/hausa ladies can be fine sha o kiss
Seriously.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by UncleJudax(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

He's an internet pr/strategist for the APC. But he has made the mistake of allowing his dirty day job poison his soul angry
You may not be far from the truth. Hopefully there is an end to his predicament.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by mamajj17(f): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
The rich ll just be getting richer

I tell you my dear, they never give the CHANCE to someone from a poor Background undecided Useless Leaders
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Damod88: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
This thing happens in most countries, so it is not unique to Nigeria. American president, Trumps,appointed his son in-law as his adviser on Middle East matters. Also the newly elected president of Brazil has appointed his son as Brazil's ambassador to America.Democracy is a fraud.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Tywo2018: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
By the time these people are done with Nigeria. undecided embarassed
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by KingsleyBuubba(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
The poor are dying
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by nototribalist: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
while the poor will be carrying stick during election
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by slowice(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Issa padi padi world grin
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Kakamorufu(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
watching her at her lowest... which low sef sad
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by sammie99: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
Those of you who kill, maim , n abuse ppl bcuz of diz plutocracy politicians, hope sense will fall on you.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by bonnyhope: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
Simplyleo:

only you saying everything...........amebooo
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by pheforusty(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
We wey our parents hustle tooth and nail, no dey see this kind appointment..their way of keeping the money within their circle.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by mechanics(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
She resembles her dad.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Franklyspeakin: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
Really Congrats to her. She has a passion from wht ger hubby wrote, butblas las its still on a we-we level.
My oen time would come. That im sure of
Simplyleo:

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Emotionss: 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Simplyleo:

I thought you were one of the few matured people in this forum but alas I was extremely wrong. Too Bad
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by OlawaleBammie: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
generationz:

Sometimes when I read that children of corrupt politicians and billionaires are depressed I just laugh.

These people try to hard to show us they are working. That they are also struggling like kids of average people in society.

Reminds me of that Osibanjos daughter. sad blabing on social media about how she was picking tiles at her new site. Yen yenyen

Look at this one now. Her dad na governor and she is married to the son of an ex governor.

All her connections are set for life with just a phone call from her dad.

A friend of mine who lost her job cried out to me that even the houses she has been trying to sell, she is facing serious sexual harrasment.

This is a very beautiful girl who has refused to go into prostitution.

These ones will now be talking about depression trying to elicit pity from the masses.

Ordinary NGO

Shebi Zahra was forming NGO owner year. Nonsense. angry

Ori oponu yen loma daru nitie.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Highshow05(m): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
This society where the the riches are getting richer and the poorers are getting poorest.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
Badonasty:

lol...I just shake my head for this country...what vexes me is the way they flaunt these things in our faces...Dem no even send us again

Guy iam telling you theceffontey is too much ..the way even buhari daughter flashes the new gotten wealth ,Dino and His rides ,kyari enforcing his daughter who isn't even 1/4 qualified on nsia etc is enough to make us angrier than south Africans

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I thought you were one of the few matured people in this forum but alas I was extremely wrong. Too Bad

With all due respect ,apaud his analysis .this man is on point this what usually happens when Nigerian begun to question the appointment
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Enwhen:

Gbaja is only trying to help his boss ahead of 2023 , to win the heart of Gandolars....Before then, many eyes will open and many stingy fools will have sense by force.

Who told you Gandujexis like or respected ..he is strongly disliked ,his respect took a dive over this same fatima wedding ,the the dollars and then sanusi issue ...

He should tank God for underground dirty politics ,if not he never would have returned to government house. APC could never have afforded to loose kano had it been it was a state that didn't matter,he would have shamelessly lost
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
Enwhen:

Who told you Gandujexis like or respected ..he is strongly disliked ,his respect took a dive over this same fatima wedding ,the the dollars and then sanusi issue ...

He should thank God for underground dirty politics ,if not he never would have returned to government house. APC could never have afforded to loose kano had it been it was a state that didn't matter,he would have shamelessly lost
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by oyoirabor: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
Simplyleo:

When one reads post like this...and how people like the post....You will realize that the country and its people are doomed....

No sense of reason!!!...No ideas....!!! just emptiness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja / OBIdients Hold Car Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Edo State (Pictures) / Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.