Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat (16653 Views)

Adamawa Reps Seat: Appeal Court Sacks PDP's Salihu, Returns Zango (APC) Winner / Tribunal sacks PDP Reps, Senate Candidates; affirms Fom (Reps), Lalong (Senate) / Bayelsa Election Tribunal Sacks PDP Rep, Orders Re-Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by senatordave1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
The National Assembly Election Petitions Tribunal sitting in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State on Monday sacked the candidate of the member representing Ikwo\Ezza South Federal Constituency, Lazarus Ogbee.

Ogbee was declared winner of the election conducted on 23rd February 2019 by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

The Tribunal headed by Justice Sika Henry Aprioku also declared his opponent and plaintiff in the matter, Chinedu Ogar of the All Progressive Congress, (APC) as the winner of the election.
Ogar had gone to court to challenge the results of the election claiming that his votes were erroneously reduced by INEC to favour of Ogbee.

The court agreed with him and restored the voter canceled in over 10,000 wards earlier canceled by INEC in some wards Ikwo and in Onueke Urban in Ezza South.

The final results of the election should be 36,238 votes for the APC as against PDP’s 33,263 votes.
The Tribunal also directed INEC to immediately issue the APC candidate certificate of return and withdraw the one issued earlier to the PDP candidate.
Details shortly…

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-tribunal-sacks-ebonyi-pdp-rep-member/amp/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by senatordave1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
Immediately i saw the headlines,i knew it must be from the constituency of chinedu ogah.he clearly won that polls but was rigged out.ikwo is the only lga in ebonyi that bihari won.i had a dream last night where akpabio was victorious.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by senatordave1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
I foresee the tribunal removing,t.a orji and his son,ouk,pdp member rep umuahia fed seat,okorocha,pdp senator for ebonyi central,orker jev,jerry alagbaoso,ehigie uzamere etc

7 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by Davash222(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
Immediately i saw the headlines,i knew it must be from the constituency of chinedu ogah.he clearly won that polls but was rigged out.ikwo is the only lga in ebonyi that bihari won.i had a dream last night where akpabio was victorious.
Concerning your dream, try and take any anti-malaria medicine.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by dokyOloye: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
Haaa.
Edu Ogar na my man ooo.
Happy to hear this.

10 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by lost24: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
Congrat to APC

6 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by Emmy3(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
Na them, them.

Some people will be fighting and killing themselves while the politicians chill with thier family in world's best places.
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by Innoxxacs: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Davash222:

lol

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by Ezedon(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
Apc at work again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by DWJOBScom(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
This is good , very good

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by nabegibeg: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
The National Assembly Election Petitions Tribunal sitting in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State on Monday sacked the candidate of the member representing Ikwo\Ezza South Federal Constituency, Lazarus Ogbee.

Ogbee was declared winner of the election conducted on 23rd February 2019 by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

The Tribunal headed by Justice Sika Henry Aprioku also declared his opponent and plaintiff in the matter, Chinedu Ogar of the All Progressive Congress, (APC) as the winner of the election.
Ogar had gone to court to challenge the results of the election claiming that his votes were erroneously reduced by INEC to favour of Ogbee.

The court agreed with him and restored the voter canceled in over 10,000 wards earlier canceled by INEC in some wards Ikwo and in Onueke Urban in Ezza South.

The final results of the election should be 36,238 votes for the APC as against PDP’s 33,263 votes.
The Tribunal also directed INEC to immediately issue the APC candidate certificate of return and withdraw the one issued earlier to the PDP candidate.
Details shortly…

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-tribunal-sacks-ebonyi-pdp-rep-member/amp/

This one own don be

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by id911(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
Immediately i saw the headlines,i knew it must be from the constituency of chinedu ogah.he clearly won that polls but was rigged out.ikwo is the only lga in ebonyi that bihari won. i had a dream last night where akpabio was victorious.

You need to urgently see a qualified medical personnel because your case is an emergency

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by CyberWolf: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
He won that election.

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by senatordave1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
id911:
grin
Up apc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by senatordave1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
nabegibeg:

This one own don be
There's appeal sha
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by Stanchriss(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
The cultist chinedu ogah abi?? ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by senatordave1(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
Davash222:

Up apc,up chinedu
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by neoclassical: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
Who says thuggery doesn't pay in Nigerian Politics. Right from our days in EBSU, Chinedu Ogah has always been a hit-man to top Politicians in Ebonyi State. I remember when Ogar was made the State PDP Secretary and Youth Leader, it was all over the place that Ogar could neither read nor write accurately. Ogar held sway during the regime of Gov. Martins Elechi as the Chief Executor and the destroyer of Political opponents. This endeared him to his people especially the youth of Ikwo LGA. You dare not challange Elechi for the fear of Ogar. Alas, Gov. Dave Umahi, another evil genius was able to term Ogar and Elechi.

11 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by millionboi2: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
Congrat chinedu ogah
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by senatordave1(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
id911:

You need to urgently see a qualified medical personnel because your case is an emergency
Says a yabaleft inmate

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by ayokellany: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Huge victory for democracy

6 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by Yankee101: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
APC using tribunal to collect the south by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by senatordave1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ezedon:
Apc at work again
Shift please

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by dokyOloye: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
I foresee the tribunal removing,t.a orji and his son,ouk,pdp member rep umuahia fed seat,okorocha,pdp senator for ebonyi central,orker jev,jerry alagbaoso,ehigie uzamere etc
The APC contestant for Ebonyi central didn't go to d tribunal, otherwise,he'd have had a good case cos he clearly won that election.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by Kay512: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
The only good thing about this is that it's a case of justice being served, else neither of the two of them would do anything beneficial to their people.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by dokyOloye: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yankee101:
APC using tribunal to collect the south by force
Lol.
No,he won that election flat.
Same with the senator for the zone too.
That's why Buhari was able to score up to 80k plus votes in Ebonyi cos APC had good candidates for Senate and HOR especially in Ebonyi central senatorial zone.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by quickberry(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
Wailers.....food don ready oooo

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by masseratti: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
I know a guy that is languishing in the cell because of this APC guy since election period... I hope they can help him out... Don't know if he is guilty or not guilty of what he was accused of... But he is a cool guy.... He is in IG monitoring unit... I can't remember his name but he has been there since the elections. And currently at maitama police command cell... I heard his story and felt pity for him tho... But in my own capacity there is hardly anything I can do for him but this... Atleast they should take him to court if he is guilty of the crime he is being accused off.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by Edu3Again: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nobody voted APC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva / Solomon Dalung Niger-Delta Avengers Talk / President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.