Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,053 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat (16674 Views)

Adamawa Reps Seat: Appeal Court Sacks PDP's Salihu, Returns Zango (APC) Winner / Tribunal sacks PDP Reps, Senate Candidates; affirms Fom (Reps), Lalong (Senate) / Bayelsa Election Tribunal Sacks PDP Rep, Orders Re-Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by Blacknote: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by renewable1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Tired of using your generator and buying fuel tirelessly?

We got you covered with our unique 1kva solar package for only 135k with a running time of 8hours daily.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by senatordave1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
masseratti:
I know a guy that is languishing in the cell because of this APC guy since election period... I hope they can help him out... Don't know if he is guilty or not guilty of what he was accused of... But he is a cool guy.... He is in IG monitoring unit... I can't remember his name but he has been there since the elections. And currently at maitama police command cell... I heard his story and felt pity for him tho... But in my own capacity there is hardly anything I can do for him but this... Atleast they should take him to court if he is guilty of the crime he is being accused off.
Whos that guy?
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by senatordave1(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
dokyOloye:

The APC contestant for Ebonyi central didn't go to d tribunal, otherwise,he'd have had a good case cos he clearly won that election.
Julius ucha petitioned oh
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by Badonasty(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
The National Assembly Election Petitions Tribunal sitting in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State on Monday sacked the candidate of the member representing Ikwo\Ezza South Federal Constituency, Lazarus Ogbee.

Ogbee was declared winner of the election conducted on 23rd February 2019 by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

The Tribunal headed by Justice Sika Henry Aprioku also declared his opponent and plaintiff in the matter, Chinedu Ogar of the All Progressive Congress, (APC) as the winner of the election.
Ogar had gone to court to challenge the results of the election claiming that his votes were erroneously reduced by INEC to favour of Ogbee.

The court agreed with him and restored the voter canceled in over 10,000 wards earlier canceled by INEC in some wards Ikwo and in Onueke Urban in Ezza South.

The final results of the election should be 36,238 votes for the APC as against PDP’s 33,263 votes.
The Tribunal also directed INEC to immediately issue the APC candidate certificate of return and withdraw the one issued earlier to the PDP candidate.
Details shortly…

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-tribunal-sacks-ebonyi-pdp-rep-member/amp/

but this kain thing dey pain sha...person don already settle for office don dey collect salary una come tell am say no be him win...I think all election tribunals should be resolved 60days after the election held
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by dokyOloye: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Julius ucha petitioned oh
No he didn't.
Just confirmed from the son
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
Immediately i saw the headlines,i knew it must be from the constituency of chinedu ogah.he clearly won that polls but was rigged out.ikwo is the only lga in ebonyi that bihari won.i had a dream last night where akpabio was victorious.

Afonja, how did u know he clearly won that election from ur house in ogbomosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by senatordave1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Afonja, how did u know he clearly won that election from ur house in ogbomosho
Haters are here

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by senatordave1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
dokyOloye:

No he didn't.
Just confirmed from the son
Wow,your connected.what of ebonyi south
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by senatordave1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
Badonasty:

but this kain thing dey pain sha...person don already settle for office don dey collect salary una come tell am say no be him win...I think all election tribunals should be resolved 60days after the election held
Thats why electoral theft is bad

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Haters are here

Facts arrived first
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by fergie001: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
I foresee the tribunal removing,t.a orji and his son,ouk,pdp member rep umuahia fed seat,okorocha,pdp senator for ebonyi central,orker jev,jerry alagbaoso,ehigie uzamere etc
Tell me that you have an affinity for Abia, you will deny.
Kontinew.

Any Abia person removed is a waste of INEC space, because the the results will remain same.
Abians don't vote. They write whatever they feel like writing.

Appeal will happen nah, just like Osun.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by senatordave1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
Edu3Again:
Nobody voted APC
Shift please

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by senatordave1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Facts arrived first
Facts of always hatred and anti apc

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by senatordave1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
fergie001:

Tell me that you have an affinity for Abia, you will deny.
Kontinew.

Any Abia person removed is a waste of INEC space, because the the results will remain same.
Abians don't vote. They write whatever they feel like writing.

Appeal will happen nah, just like Osun.
Why cant your fellow igbos like precious fixed ranting here be honest like you
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by fergie001: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Why cant your fellow igbos like precious fixed ranting here be honest like you
He might not be from Abia nah....

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by kaycee125: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
Wow Chiboy finally won, it seems I will join APC in my state

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lolzzzzzzzzzz

Naturally if buhari can garner such votes from Ebonyi, then APC suppose win one or two seats in federal level......same way it happened in Abia..

Because clearly from last presidential election, all matters dropped aside Buhari won Ebonyi under presidential election..

The manipulation and gap wasn't much...

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by Raymous25(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
Congrats to Ikuku oma

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by dokyOloye: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Wow,your connected.what of ebonyi south
dunno for south oo.
but you know Ebonyi central had strong candidates in Ucha and Ogar.
Would have been a technical knockout for PDP in d senatorial zone if not that Ogbuoji(APC Gov candidate)substituted a very popular Engr Peter Edeh with a relatively unknown Michael Ifere in Ezza north/Ishielu fed constituency.
Ucha didn't go to the tribunal cos his own votes were destroyed at the level of polling booths by our own very Ezza north and Ezza south ppl,mostly in Ezza north,so the man felt he didn't have a good chance at d tribunal.
But Chinedu had block,intact votes from Ikwo and few from Ezza south ,so it was easier for him to gather evidence.
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by kelechi50: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
neoclassical:
Who says thuggery doesn't pay in Nigerian Politics. Right from our days in EBSU, Chinedu Ogah has always been a hit-man to top Politicians in Ebonyi State. I remember when Ogar was made the State PDP Secretary and Youth Leader, it was all over the place that Ogar could neither read nor write accurately. Ogar held sway during the regime of Gov. Martins Elechi as the Chief Executor and the destroyer of Political opponents. This endeared him to his people especially the youth of Ikwo LGA. You dare not challange Elechi for the fear of Ogar. Alas, Gov. Dave Umahi, another evil genius was able to term Ogar and Elechi.
I heard of his atrocities than but in life what goes round comes round to hurt you
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by fortunechy(m): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
don't expect less from presidential.... it's quite unfortunate
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by masseratti: 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Whos that guy?
I really can't remember his name... But will find out from his cell mates.. We did an ngo program for them and am pretty sure he is from that side of ebonyin.. Close to obudu.
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by samafooo: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
Na soso PDP tribunal dey sack now
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by dokyOloye: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
neoclassical:
Who says thuggery doesn't pay in Nigerian Politics. Right from our days in EBSU, Chinedu Ogah has always been a hit-man to top Politicians in Ebonyi State. I remember when Ogar was made the State PDP Secretary and Youth Leader, it was all over the place that Ogar could neither read nor write accurately. Ogar held sway during the regime of Gov. Martins Elechi as the Chief Executor and the destroyer of Political opponents. This endeared him to his people especially the youth of Ikwo LGA. You dare not challange Elechi for the fear of Ogar. Alas, Gov. Dave Umahi, another evil genius was able to term Ogar and Elechi.
Chinedu was never a hit man or anything.
Just a hustler, ran a photography shop ,had a shop inside Presco campus, sold 2nd hand cars.
But with d coming of Elechi,he became powerful and connected due to d Ikwo factor.
You could say he used thugs a lot and did some messy stuff,but hit man? Naa

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by bizhop01: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
Immediately i saw the headlines,i knew it must be from the constituency of chinedu ogah.he clearly won that polls but was rigged out.ikwo is the only lga in ebonyi that bihari won.i had a dream last night where akpabio was victorious.
You need Antimalaria
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by dokyOloye: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
masseratti:
I really can't remember his name... But will find out from his cell mates.. We did an ngo program for them and am pretty sure he is from that side of ebonyin.. Close to obudu.
If he's from the side that's close to Obudu,that means his issue is likely from Ebonyi north zone while Edu Oga is from Ebonyi central.
Central and Edu's area share boundary with Abi local govt of Ebonyi state.
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by ridbell01(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yankee101:
APC using tribunal to collect the south by force
while PDP use the court to collect zamfara and rivers by force

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by Thescienceprof(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
dokyOloye:

Lol.
No,he won that election flat.
Same with the senator for the zone too.
That's why Buhari was able to score up to 80k plus votes in Ebonyi cos APC had good candidates for Senate and HOR especially in Ebonyi central senatorial zone.

You may be right about Ogah winning the election flat. However, it's the same way Adeleke won the election flat in Osun gubernatorial election but how did it pan out in the end? Double standard from the ruling pay
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by Ezedon(m): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Shift please

1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by senatordave1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ezedon:
You need it since you fainted after hearing the defeat of pdp
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by senatordave1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
Thescienceprof:

You may be right about Ogah winning the election flat. However, it's the same way Adeleke won the election flat in Osun gubernatorial election but how did it pan out in the end? Double standard from the ruling pay
He did not win flat in osun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday / IGP Orders Posting/Redeployment Of AIGs To Various Departments & Commands. / Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.