Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,174 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat (16681 Views)

Adamawa Reps Seat: Appeal Court Sacks PDP's Salihu, Returns Zango (APC) Winner / Tribunal sacks PDP Reps, Senate Candidates; affirms Fom (Reps), Lalong (Senate) / Bayelsa Election Tribunal Sacks PDP Rep, Orders Re-Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by senatordave1(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
bizhop01:

You need Antimalaria
You need anti depressants
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by senatordave1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Lolzzzzzzzzzz

Naturally if buhari can garner such votes from Ebonyi, then APC suppose win one or two seats in federal level......same way it happened in Abia..

Because clearly from last presidential election, all matters dropped aside Buhari won Ebonyi under presidential election..

The manipulation and gap wasn't much...
Such surprising objectivity
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Facts of always hatred and anti apc

Facts of always hatred and anti pdp
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by Thescienceprof(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

He did not win flat in osun.

Oh, I see!
How then did he win? Oval or Spherical?
Double standard everywhere
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by Yankee101: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ebonyi gov was in aso rock last week....bending to shake Buhari's hand...posterior osculation...

After that an airport was approved for Ebonyi and 2 elections have been overturned in favour of apc

Which shout for night, baby die for morning
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
Such surprising objectivity
I have always been fair and objective in my submissions.
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by donphilopus: 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
I foresee the tribunal removing,t.a orji and his son,ouk,pdp member rep umuahia fed seat,okorocha,pdp senator for ebonyi central,orker jev,jerry alagbaoso,ehigie uzamere etc

Matthew Uroghide rather not Ehigie Uzamere.
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by ThinkSmarter: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
neoclassical:
Who says thuggery doesn't pay in Nigerian Politics. Right from our days in EBSU, Chinedu Ogah has always been a hit-man to top Politicians in Ebonyi State. I remember when Ogar was made the State PDP Secretary and Youth Leader, it was all over the place that Ogar could neither read nor write accurately. Ogar held sway during the regime of Gov. Martins Elechi as the Chief Executor and the destroyer of Political opponents. This endeared him to his people especially the youth of Ikwo LGA. You dare not challange Elechi for the fear of Ogar. Alas, Gov. Dave Umahi, another evil genius was able to term Ogar and Elechi.
I am from ikwo, but u spoke nothing but d truth
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by banji1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
Davash222:
Concerning your dream, try and take any anti-malaria medicine.
grin
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by ada9ja(f): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ezedon:
Apc at work again

When APC was sacked, is a victory for all....you guy need to hire an instructor that will tell you when to comment and when not to
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by CyberWolf: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
dokyOloye:

Chinedu was never a hit man or anything.
Just a hustler, ran a photography shop ,had a shop inside Presco campus, sold 2nd hand cars.
But with d coming of Elechi,he became powerful and connected due to d Ikwo factor.
You could say he used thugs a lot and did some messy stuff,but hit man? Naa
He was a hit man for Dr Sam Egwu then. You remember the cult war in Ebsu in 2003 which led to closing Ebsu for one academic season?
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by dokyOloye: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
CyberWolf:
He was a hit man for Dr Sam Egwu then. You remember the cult war in Ebsu in 2003 which led to closing Ebsu for one academic season?
Somebody who probably had a personal beef wt Edu mentioned his name as a cultist and that was why he was arrested but Chinedu was a jew man and wasn't violent as at then.
Remember,the whole issue started after a very bloody cult war b/w axe and Vikings so d 2 cult groups were just mentioning each others' members to police and they were being arrested, then ppl used d opportunity to mention those they had issues wt eg d late Emeka Nnaji who was a complete jew grin.The school closure was for 6 or 7 months but it was due to ASUU sef,though it now coincided with 2003 elections and there was now a lot of political violence which transformed to a cult war.
Chinedu those days used to pose like a strong man but we that know him well knew he was a stinking jew grin,he joined pyrate and became openly violent(mostly by proxy thru thugs)during Elechi's tenure.
He never really worked for Sam Egwu,was just a hustler then,provision shop in presco campus, 2nd hand rugs,photography shop,etc.The only thing he had going for him during Sam Egwu's days was that d then VC was an Ikwo man(Prof Ogar) so Chinedu used to claim the vc was his uncle(based on same surname)and then do small small admission runs with Ikwo ppl in d school admin those days.
Remember, he was initially in med/surg but one particular lecturer(won't mention his name) made sure he failed out cos he wasn't coming for lectures, wasn't brilliant and only concentrated on his shop.
Make I stop here abeg grin
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by CyberWolf: 7:44am On Sep 10, 2019
dokyOloye:

Somebody who probably had a personal beef wt Edu mentioned his name as a cultist and that was why he was arrested but Chinedu was a jew man and wasn't violent as at then.
Remember,the whole issue started after a very bloody cult war b/w axe and Vikings so d 2 cult groups were just mentioning each others' members to police and they were being arrested, then ppl used d opportunity to mention those they had issues wt eg d late Emeka Nnaji who was a complete jew grin.The school closure was for 6 or 7 months but it was due to ASUU sef,though it now coincided with 2003 elections and there was now a lot of political violence which transformed to a cult war.
Chinedu those days used to pose like a strong man but we that know him well knew he was a stinking jew grin,he joined pyrate and became openly violent(mostly by proxy thru thugs)during Elechi's tenure.
He never really worked for Sam Egwu,was just a hustler then,provision shop in presco campus, 2nd hand rugs,photography shop,etc.The only thing he had going for him during Sam Egwu's days was that d then VC was an Ikwo man(Prof Ogar) so Chinedu used to claim the vc was his uncle(based on same surname)and then do small small admission runs with Ikwo ppl in d school admin those days.
Remember, he was initially in med/surg but one particular lecturer(won't mention his name) made sure he failed out cos he wasn't coming for lectures, wasn't brilliant and only concentrated on his shop.
Make I stop here abeg grin
I think you don’t really know who he truly is.. He was rusticated from
Med/Surg cos of that cult crisis.. Anyway won’t say more, that’s in the past.
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by dokyOloye: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2019
CyberWolf:
I think you don’t really know who he truly is.. He was rusticated from
Med/Surg cos of that cult crisis.. Anyway won’t say more, that’s in the past.
Lolz.
Was not rusticated.If he was rusticated,he should've left d school completel,but remember he joined biochem or one of the natural science courses and graduated.
Issue is,he wasn't coming for lectures,even when in d school premises he concentrated on running his shop minus other distractions.
The lecture hall of 2nd mbbs class was close to the road,both students and lectures used to see him on top of okada and pass back and forth most times carry provisions meant for his shop
During 2nd MBBS,he found his way around passing anatomy and physiology but prof Elom(Dr Elom then)refused to pass him in medical biochemistry.
He wrote resit wt d next class,still Elom refused to pass him again,saying he doesn't come for lectures,he's not brilliant, he doesn't have any reason to pass him.
Edu got d whole world to beg Dr Elom but Elom insisted and that's how he left medicine to one of d natural sciences where he once spoke one terrible English (Prof,we are thank you) during a national convention or so that was hosted by d department in EBSU.
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by CyberWolf: 8:30am On Sep 10, 2019
dokyOloye:

Lolz.
Was not rusticated.If he was rusticated,he should've left d school naa,but he joined biochem or so and graduated.
Issue is,he wasn't coming for lectures,was always in d school premises but concentrated on running his shop and other hustles.
During 2nd MBBS,he found his way around anatomy and physiology but prof Elom(Dr Elom then)refused to pass him in medical biochemistry.
He wrote resit wt d next class,still Elom refused to pass him again,saying he doesn't come for lectures,he's not brilliant, qe÷3
I still insist he was chased out of med/surg cos of that cult issue, but cos of his connection with the school authorities, he later found his way in microbiology and good graduated. I knew him very well and everything that went down within the game men community then. Also I know prof. Elom personally, won’t say much than that.
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by dokyOloye: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2019
CyberWolf:
I still insist he was chased out of med/surg cos of that cult issue, but cos of his connection with the school authorities, he later found his way in microbiology and good graduated. I knew him very well and everything that went down within the game men community then. Also I know prof. Elom personally, won’t say much than that.
Which cult did Chinedu belong to then?
lolz.
If it was just cultism,I don't think anybody could've touched him,remember some final year med students used to come from police cell that period to write exams,lolz,due to the fact that they were heading some of d cult groups and ppl mentioned their names and they were arrested.
He only joined pyrate during Elechi's tenure when he was PDP youth leader.
Issue is,Chinedu didn't belong to any cult then,but used to denge like he did but his major saving grace was d VC then was his village man with even d same Ogar surname so he used to use that factor to intimidate ppl,coupled with he used to do admission runs successfully so ppl believe d vc was his uncle truly and feared him.
Then you know every average Ikwo youth is a small militant cos of their longstanding fight some Cross river communities.
If you say he belongs, it shouldn't be hard for you to know which group he was in.
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by CyberWolf: 8:51am On Sep 10, 2019
dokyOloye:

Which cult did Chinedu belong to then?
lolz.
If it was just cultism,I don't think anybody could've touched him,remember some final year med students used to come from police cell that period to write exams,lolz,due to the fact that they were heading some of d cult groups and ppl mentioned their names and they were arrested.
He only joined pyrate during Elechi's tenure when he was PDP youth leader.
Issue is,Chinedu didn't belong to any cult then,but used to denge like he did but his major saving grace was d VC then was his village man with even d same Ogar surname so he used to use that factor to intimidate ppl,coupled with he used to do admission runs successfully so ppl believe d vc was his uncle truly and feared him.
Then you know every average Ikwo youth is a small militant cos of their longstanding fight some Cross river communities.
If you say he belongs, it shouldn't be hard for you to know which group he was in.
Ok ooo you win.
Re: Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat by masseratti: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2019
dokyOloye:

If he's from the side that's close to Obudu,that means his issue is likely from Ebonyi north zone while Edu Oga is from Ebonyi central.
Central and Edu's area share boundary with Abi local govt of Ebonyi state.
well i don't know anyway... Just knew he was attacked /accused because of an APC house of rep candidate... And his lga is not so far from cross river... I might be wrong tho.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele / G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. / Group To Stage Sit-out At Abuja House In London, To Demand Buhari’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.