Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick (21144 Views)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon When Jay Jay Okocha Scored Cameroon With Beautiful Free Kick / Ronaldo Vs Messi: How They Scored Against Opposition Teams / Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by Cantonese: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
Thank God you did not teach him how to use drugs and irresponsible living!
Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by TeamSimple(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
Dutchey:
teach him how to win trophies for Argentina
How did maradona win trophies with Argentina ?
Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by kingjrofficial(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
But why didn't u teach him how to win copa America or world cup? grin both maradona, messi Argentina/barca are all MAD!!!!!!

Dumb fellow, fans and followers grin

At least nobody can brag about Cristiano Ronaldo CR7's hard work, skills and football success/archievment ??
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by Basketmouth2019: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hmmm...is this particularly true?
Enjoy this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoMTOzfd5Fs
Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by banji1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin
Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by smogup: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
felixmuyiwa:
An he is playing it for his country
if this picture is what you call a meme I feel you are wrong. It is nothing but a child abuse. Pls remove this picture.

1 Like

Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by saraki2019(m): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mercy is better than the whole of brazil
Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by kenzysmith: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
rozayx5:

A well known fact

He is happy messi did not win the world cup
i swear down.
Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by kenzysmith: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
heckymaicon:
maradona is Messi's number one enemy. forget the eye service
u no lie bro
Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by timbuk2(m): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sirpaul:
With your pot belly baaa
Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by zone51: 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sunofgod:
He should teach him the hand of God!

He has registered a goal like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ccNkksrfls

Maradona's hand of God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp2AJMrrKj4

Messi's hand of God
Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by israelmao(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Messi is still trailing Maradona in term of feats for national team but away from this Messi has surpassed Maradona.

2 Likes

Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by Typhoonsbane: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
doesn't this man ever get tired of trying to measure up to messi.

1 Like

Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by allenuzoma(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
felixmuyiwa:
An he is playing it for his country
Watch copa America 2016 semis Arg v USA..
Check out the free kick.
Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
Dutchey:
teach him how to win trophies for Argentina
VAR will not allow Hand of player tho!!!
Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
kingjrofficial:
But why didn't u teach him how to win copa America or world cup? grin both maradona, messi Argentina/barca are all MAD!!!!!!

Dumb fellow, fans and followers grin

At least nobody can brag about Cristiano Ronaldo CR7's hard work, skills and football success/archievment ??
wink
Eder and Guedes!!!
Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
israelmao:
Messi is still trailing Maradona in term of feats for national team but away from this Messi has surpassed Maradona.
Apart from the team trophy, Messi is better in individual accolades!!!
Maradona was a one tournament wonder tho!

1 Like

Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by Sunofgod(m): 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
zone51:

He has registered a goal like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ccNkksrfls

Maradona's hand of God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp2AJMrrKj4

Messi's hand of God

Thanks for posting!
Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by Beverlyjean(f): 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
eni4real:
Eder and Guedes!!!

U are the dumbest analyst on NL ... U never hv anything meaningful to say

1 Like

Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by Beverlyjean(f): 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
eni4real:

He led Argentina to bk to bk world cup final... If not for the ban in 94, Argentina would hv won the WC ... The maradona of the 80s and early 90s would bench Messi in today's Barca team

1 Like

Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
Beverlyjean:

He led Argentina to bk to bk world cup final... If not for the ban in 94, Argentina would hv won the WC ... The maradona of the 80s and early 90s would bench Messi in today's Barca team
He had Cannigia in 1990 who was fantastic in the knock-out stage but was suspended for the final game.. Hence they suffered defeat to the Germans!!!

Buruchaga, Valdano and Brown saved him in 86 final tho!!

Maradona will bench Messi? Apart from Copa dey rey, what did he win in Barcelona??

No UCL too!!! Just 2 SerieA and 1 Europa in Napoli despite Ma Gi CA trio grin
Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
Beverlyjean:

U are the dumbest analyst on NL ... U never hv anything meaningful to say
When Eder retire, he will grant many interviews on how he carried an injured general with his bare hands when it matter most!!!
That may be the greatest of his career!! !

Why won't he mention it in many interviews. .

Just wait for the right time!!!

That goal is the most important goal in Portugal football history!! !
So expect Eder's interviews in fee years to come.. How the Black panther delivered the first trophy to Portugal!!!
Coming soon...

Where is he playing now sef??
Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 10, 2019
Sunofgod:
He should teach him the hand of God!
The almighty VAR go cut am
Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by FreeSpirited: 12:39am On Sep 10, 2019
eni4real:

You say, Maradona one of the gretest of all time One tournament wonder..All this Nairaland small children sha....I just hope u are not a fool like this

1 Like

Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by Glycosunde: 12:47am On Sep 10, 2019
@teacher maradona please kindly teach someone else too. No be only teach na taught. Anufia d snuff man
Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by Kaydeexotic(m): 1:12am On Sep 10, 2019
LordofNaija:
Have you had a sniff today? I leave Maradona with this song
Ichagokwa anya, isegokwa ife
Bia nwanne, Ichagokwa anya, isegokwa ife
Eke bia me ka I na anyu nsi, eke bia me ka I na acho ihe
Lala LA LA LA

Kush Kush Kush Kush Kush
Maradona be smoking the ish like a chimney grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by ddeola: 1:44am On Sep 10, 2019
O'l boy , park well. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You don play your own abeg allow the boy play him football. Merci no b druggy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by carlwood: 5:40am On Sep 10, 2019
Thanks for sharing the useful post and I like it. Would you like to know more about the best apps? Here you can check acmarket download and get latest updates about this.
Re: Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick by Niffy1960: 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Oh boy see lie .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) / Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo / Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.