Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nigerian Home Videos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Home Videos (888 Views)

Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos / Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD / Common Flaws in Nigerian Home Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Home Videos by coynsdonio(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2007
What is it with our Nigerian home videos, i dunno whether it is the fault of the directors or the fault of the actors or the crew, they make movies and never pay attention to details and hence it turns out crappy for me, but still a lot of people are crazy about it. the other day i dunno what movie, i am not a fan of African Magic, but a movie advert i saw, Hanks Anuku trying to secretly catch a scene with a camera so that he could probably use it against those involved, and all they knew to give him for that purpose was the biggest camera ever and when he was spotted his get away was clumsy, wow, i was annoyed.

The military is always crap and under equipped, they never organize a good party setup, in most cases they do not portray Nigerian technology the way it really is.

(1) (Reply)

Does Satelite Tv On Pc Work In Nigeria? / Breath Of Anger / Are You A Nigerian Movie Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.