Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court (44609 Views)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by Montelu: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ok
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by FIDELISFIDECENT: 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
It's alright... Please, I need a job in Benin.
If you are led by the Spirit to help a brother, here is my number: 07066656701.
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by jerrybakermillz(m): 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
hopexter:

Someone needs to buy you a brain for you to properly understand this post. undecided

Then I'll gladly accept to buy the brain your folks couldn't afford for themselves

Foolish you
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by Montelu: 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
post=82081612:
This is seriously serious!
you see
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by frozen70(f): 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
jerrybakermillz:
Ok....but you should have tell him to buy you a Love Machine as your next birthday gift then he'll get the msg

Stop it naw
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by frozen70(f): 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hopeless man, #300 for seven children ❓
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by jerrybakermillz(m): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
frozen70:

Stop it naw

OK ma'am, I'll take back my words

Thanks for been mature and polite as well

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by Mummymahdi(f): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
sex sex sex na who. He starved you for sex yet the one he fuq u, u abort am. You dey craze?

And for the stupid man, your wife struggle to enroll them in school, yet you pulled them out. Are you going to enroll them into Boko Haram?

May God have mercy on northern muslims

this issue is that of extreme poverty and ignorance/illiteracy not northern Muslim, most northern Muslims are beyond ur comprehension e.g they are leading in everything always
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by martineverest(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
very useless and sensational headlines....why are u trying to make the woman a sex addict while that is not the content of the divorce

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by Tootruthful: 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Wow
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
N300 naira

That's barely my lunch money and a breadwinner is feeding 7?

God that wife has suffered!
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by Nanop1: 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
Na from here dem carry geepee tank oooo give us
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by Adewinner987: 12:00am On Sep 10, 2019
Dorischuks:
A housewife, Talatu, on Monday, dragged her husband, Nasiru Sulaiman, before a Sharia Court ll, sitting in Magajin Gari, Kaduna State, seeking legal divorce, saying she has been sexually starved for five years.

NAN reports that Talatu, 35, who resides in Makera, Kaduna, told the court that Sulaiman denied her sex for five years.

“We have six children but he has refused to enrol them in school. I enroled them but he pulled them out, saying that I want to change their belief from his school of thoughts.

“For nine months now they have not been to school.

“The house we live in is dilapidated. It is infested by rats, He gives me only N300 to feed his seven children.

“Sometimes I go out to do menial jobs to assist the family but he accuses me prostitution. I can’t continue living with him. I want a divorce,” she said.

The defendant, Sulaiman, denied the allegations made by his wife.

”When I left my wife was pregnant. When I came back, she told me that he had an abortion because she does not want to bear any child,” he said.

Sulaiman admitted that he gives his wife N300 daily because he has all the foodstuffs in the house.

Ruling, the Judge, Murtala Nasir, ordered both parties to settle their problems amicable.

Nasir adjourned the case until Sept. 23 for report on settlement or continuation of hearing.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/husband-starves-sex-woman-tells-court/

Don't know if it's press/journalism/media/all in Africa that has problem but I definitely know wrong information is served to us on daily basis

HOW ON EARTH WILL THE HEADLINE BE MISSING IN A POST

Items in this post are enough to catch attention make una free oversabi

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by Omoslim26: 12:26am On Sep 10, 2019
wow what a life saving news wow this is just what those south Africans need to end xenophobia with this kind of news boko haram militants will have a change of heart and be born again ohh I must share this news because with such a news dollar will go back to 160 per # rice will go back to 150 per derica fuel will go back to #65 per litre
OP God bless you for sharing but why did you take so long to share this news maybe by now Nigeria would have been better
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by ofwest47(m): 12:36am On Sep 10, 2019
Well that is Sharia for you. Settlement,

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by ChiSun27(m): 1:01am On Sep 10, 2019
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
sex sex sex na who. He starved you for sex yet the one he fuq u, u abort am. You dey craze?

And for the stupid man, your wife struggle to enroll them in school, yet you pulled them out. Are you going to enroll them into Boko Haram?

May God have mercy on northern muslims

As in ehhhhh!!! I can't help but wonder at how most of them are just humans. Their thinking is not of human nature. Their behaviours are also so animalistic. I keep on wondering what they teach them in these various mosques.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:07am On Sep 10, 2019
picoba:

Six children, he refuse to enroll them in school. In the next 10 years what will be the fate of these children.
Book haramite maybe,
Your guess is as good as mine
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by Od1n: 1:10am On Sep 10, 2019
"...His school of thought". This wan off me o. Wat kind of philosopher gives his wife N300? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by manchester1: 1:56am On Sep 10, 2019
7 children and he stills expect her to keep the pregnancy.. All they need is common sense
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by Deemas(m): 2:04am On Sep 10, 2019
frozen70:
Hopeless man, #300 for seven children ❓

Its a common thing in Northern Nigeria in as much as there is garin tuwo at home. The #300 is for kayan miya. If you know, you know.
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by RxSameer(m): 2:07am On Sep 10, 2019
ChiSun27:

As in ehhhhh!!! I can't help but wonder at how most of them are just humans. Their thinking is not of human nature. Their behaviours are also so animalistic. I keep on wondering what they teach them in these various mosques.
Mr man please if u av sense don't bring mosque into the matter
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by RevengeNimi(m): 3:22am On Sep 10, 2019
post=82081612:
This is seriously serious!
Watin?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by GingerBreadMan: 3:59am On Sep 10, 2019
koolaid87:
To the lovely ladies,

There's a reason why your husband, boyfriend, partner, got attracted to you in the first place, and thats simply because you looked stunning, fantastic and you were proud of your appearance as it enhanced your self esteem.

It's unfortunate that after having beautiful kids, you stopped attending to all your features that got him hooked on to you in the first place. Save your marriage and always tend to your hygiene and appearance

We guys don't wanna cheat on yous, as we don't wanna hurt ur feelings, but if you can't appear nicely like you were back then because you think it's not necessary, then I'm sorry.... lipsrsealed

Abo oro....fun omo'luabi
GingerBreadMan:

Are those the same words you will also say to your mama when she gained weight after borning you and your siblings?? undecided
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by tomdon(m): 4:03am On Sep 10, 2019
All these sensationalism
He denies her of sex
She na romance only dem take born six godam kids!
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by Excuzeme: 4:05am On Sep 10, 2019
The man obviously has been having too much sex...just look at the number of children he already has!

But all these women that complain 'My husband has refused to sleep with me bla bla bla', do you realise that in my own Warri, we have a saying that goes "Na happy mind dey give room for erection"! undecided

If your husband is not happy with you or there is too much nagging/quarrels between the two of you, he would NEVER develop an erection anytim he sees you.
Moreover, some Men overwork tehmselves (just to bring money home) too much before getting home and once they eat, they are like a drugged Hippo! No more energy to perform in za oza room.

Please, if you dont want your husband to die before his time (assuming you really love him), dont turn him into a pounding machine all the time, let him have some rest because some men are like Horses, they will never say NO (just to prove they are still virile).....na dem type dey die during sex with their wife and she will say he suddenly slumped while eating dinner. grin grin grin

Men are dying too early these days, upon all the useless Alomo they try to use to enhance performance.
Fools
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by DebbyGibbs: 4:05am On Sep 10, 2019
Hello world, So I'm very grateful to the great doctor Ehi for helping me with a spell to get the lottery winning numbers. I won the lottery of $610,000 two weeks ago in a jackpot from 7 lottery play. The first thing I bought was a brand new car with all the features I never dreamed I'd have. From there, I manifested my perfect dream home and living the best life. I really don't know how to express myself right now for I am overwhelmed with joy. I want to appreciate doctor Ehi for his loyalty and magical works. It exists only in the right hands and with it everything is possible...He is also good in love spells, healing spells, pregnancy spells, immortality spells and other spells. If you need any of this spell you can get in touch with him. Google Mail- ehitemple@gmail.com,
WhatsApp Messenger: +13057629011 May God bless you all.
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by koolaid87: 4:10am On Sep 10, 2019
GingerBreadMan:

Mama is in good shape

Can't say the same for yours

Peace
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by GingerBreadMan: 4:13am On Sep 10, 2019
koolaid87:

Mama is in good shape

Can't say the same for yours

Peace
GingerBreadMan:

Naturally, with your emotions you think that way, but in reality the neighbours think otherwise and even call her ... grin
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by yommygift15: 4:44am On Sep 10, 2019
at 35, six children?
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by yommygift15: 4:46am On Sep 10, 2019
DebbyGibbs:
Hello world, So I'm very grateful to the great doctor Ehi for helping me with a spell to get the lottery winning numbers. I won the lottery of $610,000 two weeks ago in a jackpot from 7 lottery play. The first thing I bought was a brand new car with all the features I never dreamed I'd have. From there, I manifested my perfect dream home and living the best life. I really don't know how to express myself right now for I am overwhelmed with joy. I want to appreciate doctor Ehi for his loyalty and magical works. It exists only in the right hands and with it everything is possible...He is also good in love spells, healing spells, pregnancy spells, immortality spells and other spells. If you need any of this spell you can get in touch with him. Google Mail- ehitemple@gmail.com,
WhatsApp Messenger: +13057629011 May God bless you all.
are you sure u're still in ur right sense
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 4:54am On Sep 10, 2019
Dorischuks:
A housewife, Talatu, on Monday, dragged her husband, Nasiru Sulaiman, before a Sharia Court ll, sitting in Magajin Gari, Kaduna State, seeking legal divorce, saying she has been sexually starved for five years.

NAN reports that Talatu, 35, who resides in Makera, Kaduna, told the court that Sulaiman denied her sex for five years.

“We have six children but he has refused to enrol them in school. I enroled them but he pulled them out, saying that I want to change their belief from his school of thoughts.

“For nine months now they have not been to school.

“The house we live in is dilapidated. It is infested by rats, He gives me only N300 to feed his seven children.

“Sometimes I go out to do menial jobs to assist the family but he accuses me prostitution. I can’t continue living with him. I want a divorce,” she said.

The defendant, Sulaiman, denied the allegations made by his wife.

”When I left my wife was pregnant. When I came back, she told me that he had an abortion because she does not want to bear any child,” he said.

Sulaiman admitted that he gives his wife N300 daily because he has all the foodstuffs in the house.

Ruling, the Judge, Murtala Nasir, ordered both parties to settle their problems amicable.

Nasir adjourned the case until Sept. 23 for report on settlement or continuation of hearing.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/husband-starves-sex-woman-tells-court/
" settle their problems amicable"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married / My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.