Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court (44849 Views)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by makavelli80(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2019
Temitope009:
It's impressive she's standing up for herself in court. Either he takes up his responsibilities or they divorce.
noted grin
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by Insectkiller: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nasiru suleman is a pedophilee..
That's why he didn't want his children to have education (so that his children will not know d truth)..

I suspect d man is sleeping with his female children..

Stupid man..how could u give #300 to ur wife to feed 7 children..

Why 7 children in d first place?? Poor/lazy people give birth to plenty children... More nuisance in d society..etc..

That man's di*ck should be cut off..
Let sharia cort amputate nasiru suleman's di*ck
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by DebbyGibbs: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
ITS LIKE A DREAM COME THROUGH TO ME EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER AND LOTTERY SPELL 2019 DRMUGABESPELL@GMAIL. COM OR WHATSAPP HIM :+2349068489909

Hi i am from USA I have just experience the wonders of Dr. Mugabe love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide,

How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help

to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover

back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all i had.. Dr GBOJIE only told me to

smile and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 24 hours, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so

shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He

came back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr Mugabe and thanked

him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world .. Well if you need an effective and real spell caster contact Dr

Mugabe Via email: drmugabespells@gmail.com, Call or WhatsApp: +234906889909.
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by hify9935(f): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Dorischuks:
A housewife, Talatu, on Monday, dragged her husband, Nasiru Sulaiman, before a Sharia Court ll, sitting in Magajin Gari, Kaduna State, seeking legal divorce, saying she has been sexually starved for five years.

NAN reports that Talatu, 35, who resides in Makera, Kaduna, told the court that Sulaiman denied her sex for five years.

“We have six children but he has refused to enrol them in school. I enroled them but he pulled them out, saying that I want to change their belief from his school of thoughts.

“For nine months now they have not been to school.

“The house we live in is dilapidated. It is infested by rats, He gives me only N300 to feed his seven children.

“Sometimes I go out to do menial jobs to assist the family but he accuses me prostitution. I can’t continue living with him. I want a divorce,” she said.

The defendant, Sulaiman, denied the allegations made by his wife.

”When I left my wife was pregnant. When I came back, she told me that he had an abortion because she does not want to bear any child,” he said.

Sulaiman admitted that he gives his wife N300 daily because he has all the foodstuffs in the house.

Ruling, the Judge, Murtala Nasir, ordered both parties to settle their problems amicable.

Nasir adjourned the case until Sept. 23 for report on settlement or continuation of hearing.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/husband-starves-sex-woman-tells-court/
Some women sef, when will they start considering birth control? Six children even in that condition? What if she had died in the process of abortion? Some people get mind sha.
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by mastermaestro(m): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
Od1n:
"...His school of thought". This wan off me o. Wat kind of philosopher gives his wife N300? grin

He is a true philosopher. grin grin

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
Where is the woman's picture
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by ChiSun27(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
RxSameer:
Mr man please if u av sense don't bring mosque into the matter

See you that have sense. Animal.
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court by John7dick: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2022
Although some people has survived this and now talk about it, but some people survive and remain silent.. Alot of persons has deals with unimaginable pain but sit calmly besides you without the willingness to talk it out unless encouraged. Although it might sounds funny, but the woman needs to find out the root of their problem. This can only be done without looking for whom to blame for their own error. Therefore I recommend you talk it out to a listening ear. No matter what happens don't say something about your husband's bedroom prowess that will affect his self esteem during, after or before intimacy. Saying things like "he is only interested in satisfying himself, he doesn't know how to put me in the mood" instead let her sit and talk with her man in the most polite way as possible, seeking for solutions
For issues like this
Write to Jpoahunl13@gmail.com if you need someone to talk to for guide and advice

My Sister Is Draining Me Financially / Hope Reunites With His Mother 7 Years After He Was Branded A Witch & Left To Die / Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka?