Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,236 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) (34196 Views)

See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University / Electricity Pole Danger In Kaduna Polytechnic (Photos) / SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) by Lafortunado: 5:22am On Sep 10, 2019
salbis:
I can't imagine the faces of the remaining female students' if this is the face representing the school.

Chai....Fatality!

1 Like

Re: Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) by charleyboi(m): 6:36am On Sep 10, 2019
mtcheew, who bring this mother of 3 come here?. she is 32 not 22.
Re: Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) by ajericho(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) by Trueyarn(m): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2019
Mercy2006:
Do polytechnics now award degrees?

A diploma is a degree of higher learning.

I know you think it's in the name "bachelor's degree"
Re: Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) by TanyLoe(f): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
HIV STATE

Have contacted any
Re: Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) by donmelodrastic: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2019
Am i seeing double?

face of a school is only about showing booty?

Is she forbidden from posing with books in a library
Re: Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) by Maziyk: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2019
Igbo amaka
Re: Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
salbis:
I can't imagine the faces of the remaining female students' if this is the face representing the school.
i am afraid already.

1 Like

Re: Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ziel20:

This kid's face is epic i swear down. lol
Re: Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) by Ziel20: 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
Shhhh01:

This kid's face is epic i swear down. lol

Yeah it is. grin
Re: Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
FINE SLAY QUEEN
Re: Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 1:56am On Sep 11, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
HIV STATE
the Victoria Okoro is actually an igbo and they're the ones spreading hiv in the state.
so shut the fvck up idiotta
Re: Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 1:57am On Sep 11, 2019
Ammieberrie:
An Ibo lady won face of Akwa Ibom state polytechnic!!.
All the female indigenes of the state in that school....shey-shey-shey....shaaaaaaaameeeeee!!!!
Ihere megbuo unu!!.
shut up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor / I Am Too Old To Still Be In The University / Exclusive Photos Of JAMB CBT Center As Candidates Sweat It Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.