Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

"Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage (60597 Views)

Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Hot Summer Body In Kinky Swimsuit (photos) / Davido Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Flaunts Curves In New Photos / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by PureFace1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
She look great
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by salbis(m): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
The word pretty is relative.
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by saintora: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yet you wear makeup.
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by johnkay1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
Okay
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by bukatyne(f): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
A smart woman won't get pregnant for a Davido out of wedlock.

2 Likes

Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by DevilhimseIf: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
this one is in cifia pain grin
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
Everyone is pretty and beautiful. You simply gotta look at Dem well to see d beauty lipsrsealed
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by MDBoss(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
Only ugly girl can post this kind of status
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Flier: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
If that's is the case then remove all the rubbish on your face/head and BE NATURAL
Even with the make up she still look like evil spirit
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by lizdammy: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
OK
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Isoduwa(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nor be that breast imade suck troway like Davido chop and clean mouth �

Come dey use block wage am make the thing for stand
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by BORN2RULE20(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
ARTIFICIAL BEAUTY;
GOD CREATED HUMAN BEINGS IN HIS IMAGE; THAT MEANS, WHEN GOD FORMED US, HE MADE US TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL.

BUT HUMAN BEINGS HAVE DECIDED TO DISFIGURE AND TURN THEMSELVES INTO MASQUERADE IN THE NAME OF FASHION/ARTIFICIAL BEAUTY, THEY APPLY THINGS LIKE ARTIFICIAL WIG, MAKE-UPS, EARRING, ETC, WHICH MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE MASQUERADE.

WHENEVER I SEE SOMEONE WITH ARTIFICIAL BEAUTY, I ALWAYS LAUGH, BECAUSE I DID NOT SEE A HUMAN BEING, BUT A MASQUERADE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by ndindiatu: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
If that's is the case then remove all the rubbish on your face/head and BE NATURAL
She no fit
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by BORN2RULE20(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME,

NO ONE IS BETTER THAN EACH OTHER,

WHETHER WHITE OR BLACK,

ALL WOMEN BLEED/BLED RED,
NO DIFFERENCE. . . .

1 Like

Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by BORN2RULE20(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
WOMEN ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BEAUTIFUL AND HARD TO CATCH, LIKE BUTTERFLIES.

BUT MOST OF YOU ALL ARE LIKE MOSQUITOES, ANNOYING AND EASY TO SMASH.

3 Likes

Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Emmasnoop(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
Olosho
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Soulsymbol99: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
Wit all due respect, she be like Bobrisky wit her strong face undecidedsince davido and chioma r looking like taking it 2 d next level dis gal hv just been trying 2 hard cool
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Larryslim(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
I don't know who gave these people the audacity to be motivational speakers and they think they can just come here and start advising people, smh!
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by BORN2RULE20(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
A WOMAN IS THE ONLY THING I AM AFRAID OF THAT I KNOW WILL NOT HURT ME. . . .
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by BORN2RULE20(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
NOTHING MOVES ME. . .
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Blessedboy2019(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
Every one has his or her priority in life
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by UrVillagePpl: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
papaajhakoa:
undecided

lols, this is wickedness @ the picx(life chicken skinned shocked)... i de pity the chicken sef.. grin grin
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by mamajj17(f): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
simonlee:

you want to see graphic images abi? cheesy

Uncle Dele Momodu is coming for you grin grin grin grin u no go kill Person with laughter my dear grin grin
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by purples25(f): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
Thats just it; the world wont be less heartless. Keep your head up and keep going forward regardless of what they say. Cuz theres no other choice but that.
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Lamanii22(f): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
Vicdayz:

Davido's babymama and mother of Imade, Sophia Momodu flaunts her cleavage in new photos.

Sophia Momodu said being pretty doesn't mean a thing to her and she prefers to be known as a smart woman.

She wrote:

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/09/being-pretty-doesnt-mean-anything-to-me.html

Her make up's lovely though... Very simple..
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Regiomontanus(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Chioma has taken your place. You thought it's by gra gra, ego, feminism and aggression. Calm down and be a real woman, you did not. There is a limit to what a man can tolerate from a woman. Chivido2020 is what happens when a real woman meets a man. When a real woman meets a man, the door to his heart and resources are opened. No two ways about it.

#FeministsAreLowerApes
#FeministsWillEatShit
#FeministsWillRotInHell
#FeministsAreScums

1 Like

Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Greatfullheart: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
sophia mamadu

Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Funkybabee(f): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
is she engaged thou I love her melanin popping, jaters should stop asking her to remove her makeup, show us your girlfriend first and chioma
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Funkybabee(f): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Chioma has taken your place. You thought it's by gra gra, ego, feminism and aggression. Calm down and be a real woman, you did not. There is a limit to what a man can tolerate from a woman. Chivido2020 is what happens when a real woman meets a man. When a real woman meets a man, the door to his heart and resources are opened. No two ways about it.

#FeministsAreLowerApes
#FeministsWillEatShit
#FeministsWillRotInHell
#FeministsAreScums

chioma is for Davido, she is also for a king.

stop hating her due to her mistakes,
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Tehcy: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lol�
MrBrownJay1:
If that is the case then remove all the rubbish on your face/head and BE NATURAL
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Cantonese: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
My chest even big pass that her cleavage sef.
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by stchinedu: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
Flier:
Even with the make up she still look like evil spirit

Haba wetin she do you guys na cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maureen, Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Steps Out Braless (photos) / Meet Avala's Daughter, Elanni Lawal (Photos) / Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.