Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

How To Recharge Your Phone From Your Bank Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recharge Your Phone From Your Bank Account (641 Views)

Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels / All Nigerian Banks USSD Codes To Recharge Your Phone From Your Account / How To Recharge Over-scratched MTN Recharge Card Without Speaking With Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recharge Your Phone From Your Bank Account by Tubexsms(m): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
The questions most people asked, How to do i recharge my phone from my bank account has been answered.

Recharging phones from your bank accounts has been made easy from different banking codes.

Daily Tells Nigeria has compiled the codes and how you can recharge your phone from your bank account.

Banks and codes used in recharging phones.

Access Bank: dial *901*amount# and send

GTBank: dail *737*amount# and send

FCMB: dail *389*214*amount# and send

Union bank: dial *389*035*amount# and send

UBA: dial *389*033*amount# and send

IBCT Bank: dial *909*amount# and send

Fidelity Bank: dial *707*amount# and send

First Bank: dial *894*amount# and send

Read More from the source: https://dailytells.com.ng/2019/09/09/how-to-recharge-your-phone-from-your-bank-account/

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Currently Down . Service Outage In Various Countries / Low Battery ! Help Is On The Way / Apple Plans To Use Its Own 5G Modem In 2022 Iphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.