Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation (22528 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina: Nigeria’s Poverty Situation Is Unacceptable / Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel / Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Yeecar(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
Palliatives should be put in place to salvage the situation.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Sheriman(m): 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
Now you know.. NIGERIA must Divide before we can get it right..
Yoruba
Igbo
Hausa must go on their separate be ways..

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by NwaliE01: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
Armaggedon:
A country were a section is happy that supposed citizens from another section are being attacked for engaging in legitimate businesses in a foreign land.

a country where a leader from another section openly justified attacks on supposed fellow citizens from another section by South Africans saying that they "intimidate their host"

a country that invest on housing for foreigners from Mali while citizens remain world's poorest people.

a country that has made corruption its core value.

a country were sectarian butchery and genocide has been elevated to a norm.

a country that claims to be one but during election "Igbo president" " Hausa president" " Yoruba president" will swell the vocabulary of her political lexicon.

a country where some people are officially calles "minority" while some are majority.

a country that through its policy stereotype an ethnic group as criminals while bigger crimes from others are hidden

No logical fellow should be proud of Nigeria. we are not one and can't hold together.
Well said brother.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Centcanada: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
From the very first time I knew you, today will.mark it the very faithful day you said something reasonable and truth. But your right at a times is still wrong or your truth rather, because Nigerian was not built on lies but You people came to power with lies and lies and propaganda has gave births to hate, killing, nepotism and the rest. APC are the only party that made the world to see us finish. PDP was managing us like Assets management board but you people said your I too know will expose us, look at where it has landed us to. This is just the beginning! Don't forget, the poor will adjust die to their sufferness but the rich might not due to their enjoyment gallow. One day, bush meant will hunt the hunter. What happen in Ghana some years back will take effect in Nigeria soon just for we to be librated. Thank you.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Godwin2am(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
LIGHT MUST OVER COME DARKNESS
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Igbodicool(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nigeria is a mere geographical expression!
Nigeria is a White man's experiment and 1914 ponzi scheme.
Expecting Nigeria to work is like expecting IPOB members to love Nigeria... IMPOSSIBLE!
I am first an Igbo man secondly an African for Nigeria....No no no!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Bestbeelieve: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
Realdeals:
Femi Adesina should advice his principal on nepotism.

He should first advice himself (ass licker) then advice his principal!
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Reference(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
The Chief Author of the Wailing lexicon is....wailing..... hmmm....snow must be falling in the Sahara....
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by konvat: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
xynerise:
Lord Luggard must be drunk when he created Nigeria

That's why Luggard rhymes with drunkard
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Awoo88: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
e bi like say dis one brain don dey reset small small
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by LZAA: 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
immhotep:

Na lie oh.
We must all enjoy the fruits of a united, indivisible and everlasting One Nigeria.

Cc lzaa metaphysical adaibeku amatarasha sarrki gmbuharii anonimi T9ksy yarimo gwarotango
All unity haters are terrorists grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by NwaliE01: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nigeria is never a happy place.
It's a country founded on exploitation and deceit.
It's a country of rogues and bedevilled leaders.
It's a country that is sensationalized, religiously devided.
It's a country of no future realistic plan and age da.
It's a country blessed with visionless leaders.
It's a country where everybody want to outwit others.
It's a country where love knows no meaning.
It's a country where pretence is a way of life.
It's a country where no one is happy for anyone.
It's a country where saying the truth leads to ones untimely death.
It's a country where we are happy to always be lied to and better to be deceived.
It's a country where we stand for nothing and fall for everything.
It's a country where fight to defend immorality and and no one cares about right moral uprightness.
It's a country where dreams and aspirations are killed even before they are conceived.
It's a country where only those that do nothing are extremely rich and hard workers begs for payment.
It's a country where a national productivity is a mirrage.
It's a country where the youths have no voice.
It's a country where the poor feed the rich.
It's a country that I don't dream to live.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
LZAA:

All unity haters are terrorists grin
They must be reported to ICC grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
konvat:

That's why Luggard rhymes with drunkard
Luggard also rhymes with laggard grin

Cc lzaa metaphysical adaibeku amatarasha sarrki gmbuharii anonimi T9ksy yarimo gwarotango

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by AdonaiAluminium: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
...And your govt is founded and based on falsehood... False certificate, false accusations, false electoral Víctory, false people

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services etc

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by AdonaiAluminium: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
So you know this? What have you done to correct it?

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services etc
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by follock007(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
He regretted the fact that the cracks on Nigeria’s foundation had continued to widen due to unpatriotic activities fuelled by religious divide, ethnic consideration, nepotism and most recently, fake news on social media.

Unpatriotic = un-pit-riotic(no reserve) = no mercy = point and kill (Neptune - Nepotism)

for been patriotic (Pit-riotic) my parents are dead and now some ghost keeps promising all my life's credit worth in one shut, as i am help bound by Uranus style of doubtful thoughts and guessing what could happen next while they keep stroking my thoughts with the reputable mumu word... this is all happening since you guys came onboard... they are not sparing any part of my body, nothing is reserved or pitted (saved)

they are using satellite ray pipes to do a lot of jobs throughout my body systems to keep me uncomfortable to the point of losing myself and then to show mercy is to pull my plug and they give me rest in peace burial... is that what government does for a living? because i witnessed them happen to my parents even though i never understood until now...
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Iyke1998(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sunofgod:
Berlin 1884......

Where and when Africa was shared on a table.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by engrchykae(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sunofgod:
Berlin 1884......
where abduction when few thieves shared a whole continent among themselves.
today we have security agencies who are ready to die to defend the whiteman's loot.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
Armaggedon:
A country were a section is happy that supposed citizens from another section are being attacked for engaging in legitimate businesses in a foreign land.

a country where a leader from another section openly justified attacks on supposed fellow citizens from another section by South Africans saying that they "intimidate their host"

a country that invest on housing for foreigners from Mali while citizens remain world's poorest people.

a country that has made corruption its core value.

a country were sectarian butchery and genocide has been elevated to a norm.

a country that claims to be one but during election "Igbo president" " Hausa president" " Yoruba president" will swell the vocabulary of her political lexicon.

a country where some people are officially calles "minority" while some are majority.

a country that through its policy stereotype an ethnic group as criminals while bigger crimes from others are hidden

No logical fellow should be proud of Nigeria. we are not one and can't hold together.
I love this write up. How wish I can like it more, you said nothing but the truth.
My question to you: how can we solve these problems facing us as a country?
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Dedetwo(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
Noneroone:

Presidential spokesman, Femi Adesina, confirmed, on Monday, that Nigeria was built on a false foundation.

He regretted the fact that the cracks on Nigeria’s foundation had continued to widen due to unpatriotic activities fuelled by religious divide, ethnic consideration, nepotism and most recently, fake news on social media.

He said that though there is hope for a better and greater Nigeria, if only the citizens would own, love, cherish Nigeria and most importantly, discouraged anything that would damage its reputation in the comity of nations.

Adesina spoke at a youth engagement programme, Naija Youth Talk, with the theme “the Nigeria we want,” jointly organised by the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) and the Department for International Development (DFID) to mark the 2019 World Literacy Day, in Abuja.

The programme was meant to provide a platform for youths to discuss issues of education, human and national development, also build their capacities and confidence to achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Adesina in his remark said: “Nigeria, obviously, has many fault lines. Few among the faults are religion, ethnicity, language, nepotism and the most recent one is fake news which is being used to undermine Nigeria, cause bitterness, malice and incite Nigerians against each other.”

He said, for instance, the recent xenophobic videos trending online were not authentic. They were deliberately exhumed by some unpatriotic people and were being shared to incite Nigerians against themselves.

He added: “We must love our country and our country must reciprocate by loving us in return. Nigeria in its past and maybe present state maybe not be loveable but we must see reasons to profess our love to it with our heart.”

The UNICEF Country Representative, Peter Hawkins, who was represented by UNICEF Chief of Education, Euphrates Efose, exposed to participants enormous opportunities in today’s world and encouraged them to take advantage of the opportunities to transform themselves, their environment and the world.

She used different verifiable stories and personal experiences to justify to the youths that there were plenty opportunities of wealth amidst murmuring and complains of lack of opportunity.

She reaffirmed the commitment of UNICEF to any cause that would herald significant transformation in health, education and total life package of children in Nigeria and the world in general.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/nigeria-built-on-false-foundation-declares-buharis-aide-adesina/?fbclid=IwAR03qGBjLvSmFtxP8ehdygWCcivUWmFRNZ_-v0QKiHwzif_OtoqlmNzUSag

Where were you and your forbearers in 1967 when the Yoruba joined majority jihadist northern region to precipitate war of attrition against Ndigbo and Biafrans? There is no vision in your garbage. By the way, Muhammadu Buhari is a product of nepotism.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Dedetwo(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
nabiz:
the truth is that there is no a patriotic Nigerian. Most of the people that patriotic are people that are benefiting from Nigeria in one way or the other. Even 99%of our leaders don't believe in Nigeria. They know that Nigeria foundation is faulty and will collapse that is why they are buying properties outside the country.

It should be most of the people who claimed to be patriotic are people that are benefiting from Nigeria in one way or the other.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by weeniekeyz(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Biafrannuke:
Good to hear you admit the truth at last.

Biafra g'enwe mmeri!

Yeah it's good, but the real struggle is not only for BIAFRA. We must first be conscious of the fact that we are blacks and Africa is where we belong. All these divisions ain't helping of we really wanna fight for freedom. I feel you bro. One Love. IRE MAN
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by nabiz(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Dedetwo:

It should be most of the people who claimed to be patriotic are people that are benefiting from Nigeria in one way or the other.
thank you sir, I was rushing to make it on the first page grin
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by molbic(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
who knows where they buried that stupid lugard because I want to Wake him up and slap him to comma

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by theomerio: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
PureGoldh:
He is on point.

But Lord Lugard made a mistake sha... But the deed has already been done.. All we need is love and give room for peace to reign in this country.

Meanwhile... If you need Pure Natural honey.. Call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature
Just listen and see how lazy your thinking is. So if you made a mistake, or rather someone made a mistake in your life, rather than correct the mistake, you would wallow in it with false promises of a betterment? Shaking My Head.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by israelmao(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
Are you people not tired of flimsy excuse?
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by chiedozie198100: 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
and this is the first president that would openly n brazenly promote his own ethnic group aver and above every other person's and wouldnt give a damn about the outcry of others.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by lymelyte(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nigeria is an experiment gone wrong. It needs total reformat honestly..
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by FulaniBandits: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
VivaDeAngelo:
Isn't it ironic that everything he pointed out namely religious divide, ethnic consideration, nepotism and fake news that led to cracks in Nigeria's foundation is sadly what his principal and the government which he is an integral part of represents?

Here is Adesina supporting killer herdsmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg_4WZFdxiY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by TruthinAction: 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Kagarko:
Very True.

The Marriage Is Not Working. The Parties involved should divorce each other.

It was not a marriage because the other party consent was not sought. It was rape. Nigeria is a product of rape and not marriage.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by ps3o(m): 12:27am On Sep 10, 2019
You know that already that is why you pledge to make the nation better than how it was.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power / FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? / Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.