Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,336 members, 7,957,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

"Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo (50532 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
419 Pastor
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Nwaohafia1: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
This one that Timi Dakolo has travelled to London, hope he has taken Busola with him? Timi in London, and Busola in Nigeria? Y'all get the gist? I don't have to talk too much.

Timi is not on London. Timi, Busola, and Pastor Fatoyinbo's international passports are with the police. None of them can travel for now

1 Like

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by pheesayor(m): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
simonlee:
When I read she's now asking for N10million.... grin

PRESS STATEMENT

We are counsel to Mrs. Busola Dakola (hereinafter referred to as “Our Client”), on whose instruction we issue this press statement.

Following the mis-information being circulated in print and social media on the pending suit filed by Our Client, it has become imperative to address and clarify the true state of affairs.

The Nigeria Police Force (the Police) is still investigating the allegation of rape made by our Client against the person of Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo. In furtherance of the Police investigation, the Suspect (Biodun Fatoyinbo) was confronted by the Complainant (Our Client) on the 5th day of September, 2019 at the Force Criminal Investigation Department (CID), Area 10, Abuja during an Investigation Conference presided over by Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG) Mike Ogbizi. The Police therefore has not taken anyone to Court.

However, our Client, in furtherance of her civil rights, and in line with constitutional provisions, filed a civil suit against Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo on the 6th of September, 2019. The civil suit is independent of the criminal allegations and/or investigation of the Police.

The suit has been the subject of several news headlines, albeit with a lot of mis-leading information. This missive is aimed at clarifying these mis-information and setting the records straight.

Firstly, Our Client filed the civil suit against Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo on the 6th day of September, 2019, at the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, and not the Federal High Court, as widely reported. As at the time of filing the suit, the same was yet to be assigned to a judge for hearing.

Secondly, the Court did not issue any summons on our client and the fourteen (14) days given to the Defendant (Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo), within which to enter appearance to the writ of summons commences from the date of personal service of said suit on the person of Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo and this certainly will be after the matter has been assigned to a Judge.

Thirdly, our Client, has not sought for any monetary damages and/or compensation against Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo in her reliefs. This is because our Client’s reason for filing the civil suit against Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo, is inter-alia, for the court to make pronouncements on her rights as well as Rev. Biodun’s liabilities and also, to help other victims of sexual, physical and emotional abuse gain the courage to confront their abusers no matter how highly placed they may be.

Importantly, the N10 million naira quoted by the media is the cost of the action carried out by her lawyers, to wit, litigation fee.

Finally, we would like to state that it is against the ethics of the legal profession to make statements on the substance of the matter that is still pending in court. In view of this, we cannot make statements on other important issues surrounding the action.

Accept the assurances of our esteemed regard.

Thank you.

Signed:
Pelumi Olajengbesi Esq.
For: Pelumi Olajengbesi & Co., (Law Corridor)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nwaohafia1:

Timi is not on London. Timi, Busola, and Pastor Fatoyinbo's international passports are with the police. None of them can travel for now
Ah! Hmmmmmm! So what about the story that made front-page earlier that Timi had arrived London? He even shamed Madam Kemi
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by bizhop01: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
After having good sex with your girlfriend, twenty years later she come up with story to celebrate your union.
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by naijajobx: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
hmmm
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by ArticleBeast: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Of course they will defend themselves..

Remove tithing and offerings

They will run from the pulpit
How much is your tithe? Since them born you you don drop 10k for offering?
If them dey talk offering 100 naira givers go dey shout
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Beface(m): 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
friendlyadvice:

As in she dey do like say she miss am or something,the way she even dey describe the rape i was like Are you sure you didn't like it?
]The claimant avers that she was immediately terrified and in shock while the defendant pinned her down on the couch following which he caressed her body, fondled her breasts, pulled her pant, quickly half-pulled his trousers and ordered her to allow him to have his way with her. You go fear the description! So fresh in her mind like a new movie.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by lizdammy: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
ITISWELL
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by imitateMe(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Kultee:
he's talking at last without consulting his lawyers
He wasn't talking, he was typing.
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Lugianostar(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mrs Dakolo would have insisted of asking for #10m to start her photography business and not making the eorld to believe her side of the story.

God knows the truth.
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by friendlyadvice: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
Beface:
]The claimant avers that she was immediately terrified and in shock while the defendant pinned her down on the couch following which he caressed her body, fondled her breasts, pulled her pant, quickly half-pulled his trousers and ordered her to allow him to have his way with her. You go fear the description! So fresh in her mind like a new movie.
grin big ups to the guy wey conduct interview, if na me I for don dey cross leg, the geh is wasting her talent she should be a phone intimacy operator
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Beface(m): 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
friendlyadvice:

grin big ups to the guy wey conduct interview, if na me I for don dey cross leg, the geh is wasting her talent she should be a phone intimacy operator
You way know, the guy go done wear heavy guide before he enter that studio!
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by bluecircle470: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
sanmtiago:
Stupid man. After they commit atrocities they’ll use Gods name to cover up.

Shut up mumu!
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by dotedote: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
O boy!
This case send you go school

MobilityExpress:
Busola Dakolo should have asked for N100 billion, because her innocence is priceless and that was what he took from her. Not to mention the psychological trauma, emotional abuse, mental torture, physical degradation, spiritual isolation, societal stigmatization, economic implications, social limitation, sexual degeneration, predatorial manipulation, relationship misinterpretation, marital deprivation she has suffered all these years. COZA should just pay immediately grin

1 Like

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
festacman:
From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's response and body language, one can conclude that this case is just starting and it is likely to be a 'marathon' of legal acrobatic displays up to Supreme Court.

If you recall how Nigerian court system works, then it is safe to predict that the day this case would finally finally end, Busola Dakolo would be a grey-haired grandmother and Pastor Biodun would be a suspender-wearing elderly dude supported to the Supreme Court by doting grandchildren.

Trust me when I say nothing will happen, she has no evidence to prove he raped her.
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Godwithus2020(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lest we forget, I remembered vividly when Busola raised the accusations, Nigerians told her to stop social media trial and lodge her case in a court of law.Here we are,Pastor bringing his defense to social media.Sir, if u have nothing to hide, go and defend yourself in court. But one thing I'm very sure of is that this case will be like Time and her ex husband when issue of STD was brought up in court. Believe me, this case will bring up dirty secrets about Busola and Pastor Coza. Busola seems ready,but I think Pastor is scared.
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by bixton(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Busola Dakolo should have asked for N100 billion, because her innocence is priceless and that was what he took from her. Not to mention the psychological trauma, emotional abuse, mental torture, physical degradation, spiritual isolation, societal stigmatization, economic implications, social limitation, sexual degeneration, predatorial manipulation, relationship misinterpretation, marital deprivation she has suffered all these years. COZA should just pay immediately grin

Only for one person.
grin grin grin
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by ghostwritter(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
MobilityExpress:
U ARE MAD!
We are all suffering all the above merely being a Nigerian.
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by efembaba(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
MobilityExpress:
you won flex ur grammatical muscles abi
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Correcto: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
All I see here is propaganda from Coza Squadron
supremenews:
Biodun Fatoyinbo, the Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, has asked Busola Dakolo, to stop telling lies ''up and dan''.

Fatoyinbo stated this while reacting to the court paper Busola filed at the Federal High Court Abuja recently. Busola in the court paper, insisted that Fatoyinbo raped her. She demanded for an apology and also for Fatoyinbo to pay N10 million legal fees for the case.

See what Fatoyinbo posted on his IG page this evening

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/stop-telling-lies-up-and-dan-biodun.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2MkOECBpGz/?igshid=k7jx1o4woyg7

1 Like

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by dahnimoh(m): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
So na money you wan collect?
I talked it. YOU see your life. Pray it doesn't affect your marriage

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
PureGoldh:
I knew it...if it's true that Busola is demanding for an apology and 10 million then permit me to say that she have been lieing all dx while.

She should stop blackmailing Fatoyinbo.

If she wants money... She should go about it the right way.

Meanwhile.. My people.. If yOu need Original Unadulterated Natural Honey.. Call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature

Hello fellow, if you check through most of my post on this platform, you will notice that I dey use style to market my real estate as well.
But one temptation I've been trying to overcome on social media like this while selling, is never to take side in any controversial issues, even though I knew where my loyalty lies.
Some people may really wanted to buy from you but might chose not to seeing you're like attacking someone they are supporting, so it's better to be neutral to avoid losing potential clients.

Top secret.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Truefaith: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible Open at

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Kultee(f): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
imitateMe:

He wasn't talking, he was typing.
a wise man once said..nothing
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by THUNDER4real(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
sanmtiago:
Stupid man. After they commit atrocities they’ll use Gods name to cover up.
U were not their when he allegedly raped her. Us as humans cannot judge this matter because actually their is no concrete evidence but unreliable testimony of people.

Only Almighty God can judge this matter.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by pek(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
Fake info. The quote was not directed to Busola.
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by pek(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
THUNDER4real:
U were not their when he allegedly raped her. Us as humans cannot judge this matter because actually their is no concrete evidence but unreliable testimony of people.

Only Almighty God can judge this matter.
learn to differentiate there and their.
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by THUNDER4real(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
pek:
learn to differentiate there and their.
oh but you got my message into your skull. At least I achieved my aim, teacher.
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by pek(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
THUNDER4real:
oh but you got my message into your skull. At least I achieved my aim, teacher.
You would have appeared schooled and intelligent if you has replied with "thanks".
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Jman06(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
I don't know why my spirit keeps telling me that Mr Fatoyinbo really raped Mrs Dakolo.

And my spirit never lies to me!
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by MobilityExpress: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
bixton:

Only for one person.
grin grin grin

efembaba:
you won flex ur grammatical muscles abi

dotedote:
O boy!
This case send you go school

ghostwritter:

U ARE MAD!
We are all suffering all the above merely being a Nigerian.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video / Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos / Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.