Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

"Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo (50306 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by koolaid87: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
This man is not a real pastor

The 10m demand is fake, only fabricated to discredit the alleged victim

Now it's evident that aunty kemi is working closely with coza on media propaganda so that bukola lose the respect and sympathy given to her by the community

Shame on you COZA

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by 0temSapien: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
Angelfrost:

You know kini??! Were you in the same venue or building or room??!... Maybe you don't know what the terms "obvious", and "truth" mean...

Personally, I believe both parties are being economical with the truth... That should be the view of any smart person.
You obviously don't know the synonyms of pastors, that's why. The word 'pastor' is synonymous with the new word 'Womanizor'. Nobody womanizes more than a pastor. Ask Yahweh their god, he will tell you that I'm telling the truth cool
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by imitateMe(m): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
Kultee:
a wise man once said..nothing
I see...
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Nwaohafia1: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
MasterRahl:
Ah! Hmmmmmm! So what about the story that made front-page earlier that Timi had arrived London? He even shamed Madam Kemi

I will confirm by tomorrow if his passport was also seized. But I'm very sure Pastor Biodun and Busola's passports were seized. Also their phones were seized for forensic checks.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by owowa145(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
BobiNick:
Lol

Only God knows who is lying. As for me I know sex was involved but what I dont know is if the sex was rape or not.

D girl was gripping d pastor's waist tight to her thighs. He had carnal knowledge & took advantage of her sololy nursed desire. Is the pastor guilty (Yes). Is saint Bukola Innocent (No). Should everyone move on (Yes).
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by opribo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
She is lying she is a seductress and s deceiver. Imagine, telling the world she was sleeping with the man yet she was a friend of his wife.
It is the wife's head thay caught her to expose herself.
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by BobiNick(m): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
owowa145:

D girl was gripping d pastor's waist tight to her thighs. He had carnal knowledge & took advantage of her sololy nursed desire. Is the pastor guilty (Yes). Is saint Bukola Innocent (No). Should everyone move on (Yes).

I tire ooo. She Bleep pastor, still Bleep her husband born three kids yet she still dey claim rape. E be like say she enjoy pastor own pass her husband na why she wan try frustrate the man make another woman no dey enjoy wethin she dey miss.
Now let me tell you guys what brought about all this mess. Timi dey nack him wife and sometimes she dey forget herself dey call pastor name. The thing come tire Timi and the wife only defense for that na say because the man rape her so na wethin dey make her dey call pastor name when hubby dey nack. So una dey see where the matter dey come from abi. Now she know say pastor no go even like confess say them nack na why she still get mouth dey stand on her ground say na rape pastor rape her.
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by LyfeJennings(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
luminouz:

So are all hearts of men,including you.

Since you are Nigerian,yours is prolly harder than steel wink

I know U from Romance thread..
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Sniper101(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
"stop lying up and dan" grin

In other words, "be bold. do a 360 degree turn around and tell people the truth; that...IT WAS A CONSENSUAL SEX" wink

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Champele(m): 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
This pastor is a rapist and nothing will stop him except Dakolos. I beleive the dakolos 100%
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by hybridblood07(m): 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
Bro, it was never a rape. I believe they had an affair together and probably he promised to marry her but he ended up with another woman. If truly she was raped, there's no how her parents would keep such issue and not report to the law.
BobiNick:
Lol

Only God knows who is lying. As for me I know sex was involved but what I dont know is if the sex was rape or not.
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by owowa145(m): 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
cheesy grin
BobiNick:

I tire ooo. She Bleep pastor, still Bleep her husband born three kids yet she still dey claim rape. E be like say she enjoy pastor own pass her husband na why she wan try frustrate the man make another woman no dey enjoy wethin she dey miss.
Now let me tell you guys what brought about all this mess. Timi dey nack him wife and sometimes she dey forget herself dey call pastor name. The thing come tire Timi and the wife only defense for that na say because the man rape her so na wethin dey make her dey call pastor name when hubby dey nack. So una dey see where the matter dey come from abi. Now she know say pastor no go even like confess say them nack na why she still get mouth dey stand on her ground say na rape pastor rape her.

cheesy grin cool
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by tbibuzz(m): 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Busola Dakolo should have asked for N100 billion, because her innocence is priceless and that was what he took from her. Not to mention the psychological trauma, emotional abuse, mental torture, physical degradation, spiritual isolation, societal stigmatization, economic implications, social limitation, sexual degeneration, predatorial manipulation, relationship misinterpretation, marital deprivation she has suffered all these years. COZA should just pay immediately grin

lawyer u don run biliv ,abi u dey dere when e happen ? shey na tell dem tell u ,u think say na by to blow big grammar when push comes to shove for this case better come out ooo mr oxford university
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by temielects(m): 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
This Dakolo's are senseless
They want ten million..ten million kor ten trillion ni grin
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by luminouz(m): 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
LyfeJennings:

I know U from Romance thread..
tongue
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Omeleyi: 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
Is a kresting something

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by mindtricks: 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
festacman:
From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's response and body language, one can conclude that this case is just starting and it is likely to be a 'marathon' of legal acrobatic displays up to Supreme Court.

If you recall how Nigerian court system works, then it is safe to predict that the day this case would finally finally end, Busola Dakolo would be a grey-haired grandmother and Pastor Biodun would be a suspender-wearing elderly dude supported to the Supreme Court by doting grandchildren.
With this, and all the delays that go with it, one can not be wrong to maintain that Nigerian judicial system is a perfect definition injustice.
Really heartaching that the so-called Church system does not have a way to query into issues like this and come with useful information/findings that can help preserve the system as a place of holiness and righteousness.
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by pedel: 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
When you have sex with an underage girl it is called Statutory rape.
A17 years old girl is underage according to the law, although she may have already had 6 abortions before 16 years.

BobiNick:
Lol

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by mindtricks: 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
hybridblood07:
Bro, it was never a rape. I believe they had an affair together and probably he promised to marry her but he ended up with another woman. If truly she was raped, there's no how her parents would keep such issue and not report to the law.

I guess you think this is oyibo man's country.
In Nigeria, even the c cumbersome and clumsiness of the justice system is enough to let you know "there is no justice. It's just us".
I wonder why you think sex with a minor, under-eighteen is not rape?
I guess you don't what stigma is or what it can force people/victims to do.
If you know, you know.
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by mindtricks: 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
0temSapien:
You obviously don't know the synonyms of pastors, that's why. The word 'pastor' is synonymous with the new word 'Womanizor'. Nobody womanizes more than a pastor. Ask Yahweh their god, he will tell you that I'm telling the truth cool
It's okay to defame the Christian faith life this.
But dare not try it with muslims - they are ready to kill anyone who tries such with Islam. You know how it goes. Let's be wise.
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 10, 2019
Nwaohafia1:

I will confirm by tomorrow if his passport was also seized. But I'm very sure Pastor Biodun and Busola's passports were seized. Also their phones were seized for forensic checks.
Alright
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by festacman(m): 12:39am On Sep 10, 2019
mindtricks:

With this, and all the delays that go with it, one can not be wrong to maintain that Nigerian judicial system is a perfect definition injustice.
Really heartaching that the so-called Church system does not have a way to query into issues like this and come with useful information/findings that can help preserve the system as a place of holiness and righteousness.
A very important issue you raised there about the helplessness of Church system in the face of this kind of challenge. It is really unfortunate. But the truth is many young General Overseers do not associate with neither Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria nor Christian Association of Nigeria. They prefer to do their things and just have select older or more successful pastors as close associates and mentors.
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by atonement12: 1:01am On Sep 10, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Busola Dakolo should have asked for N100 billion, because her innocence is priceless and that was what he took from her. Not to mention the psychological trauma, emotional abuse, mental torture, physical degradation, spiritual isolation, societal stigmatization, economic implications, social limitation, sexual degeneration, predatorial manipulation, relationship misinterpretation, marital deprivation she has suffered all these years. COZA should just pay immediately grin

crazy dude cheesy
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by atonement12: 1:12am On Sep 10, 2019
sassysure:
I have never seen a forum like this elsewhere.

It just depicts Nigerians and Nigeria in their glory.
Dumping ground for junks.

Including your "junks". Right?
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by atonement12: 1:28am On Sep 10, 2019
pedel:
When you have sex with an underage girl it is called Statutory rape.
A17 years old girl is underage according to the law, although she may have already had 6 abortions before 16 years.

There is no evidence that it happened- women have been known to lie about rape... and if the sex did happen, you cannot confirm her age when it happened for it to fall under "statutory rape".
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by 0temSapien: 2:48am On Sep 10, 2019
mindtricks:

It's okay to defame the Christian faith life this.
But dare not try it with muslims - they are ready to kill anyone who tries such with Islam. You know how it goes. Let's be wise.
I do same with Islam in their Islam for Muslim section and I'm still alive till today. cool
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by obstead200(m): 6:49am On Sep 10, 2019
BobiNick:
Lol

Its very possible when Timi is nacking Busola, she gets carried away by the good memories of the pastors nacking and forgets herself to the point of calling pastors name instead of her husband's name lol. This must have triggered a lot of marital issues that she had no choice but to defend herself by telling her husband what she had with pastor (that nacking she is still missing) was a rape and that's why she can't erase it from her memory. This is the reason she stated in court that the rape issue has affected her sex life and caused her psychological unrest lol.

If you know, you know.
u shud be a lawyer bro.
U can build one hell of a defence. The devil's advocate
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 10, 2019
Realist5:
I pity this gal. Bukola Dakolo Don buy market.

Just come out and ask for money instead of this blackmail. Else, someone raped you in your father's couch donkey years ago and you're here saying it.
Madam Dakolo, go and get a better adviser.

Stop being silly, she never asked for any money.
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Chemistry1011: 7:10am On Sep 10, 2019
BobiNick:
Lol

Its very possible when Timi is nacking Busola, she gets carried away by the good memories of the pastors nacking and forgets herself to the point of calling pastors name instead of her husband's name lol. This must have triggered a lot of marital issues that she had no choice but to defend herself by telling her husband what she had with pastor (that nacking she is still missing) was a rape and that's why she can't erase it from her memory. This is the reason she stated in court that the rape issue has affected her sex life and caused her psychological unrest lol.

If you know, you know.
are you a professor?
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by hybridblood07(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2019
Are you saying he raped her or she was under bags then?
mindtricks:

I guess you think this is oyibo man's country.
In Nigeria, even the c cumbersome and clumsiness of the justice system is enough to let you know "there is no justice. It's just us".
I wonder why you think sex with a minor, under-eighteen is not rape?
I guess you don't what stigma is or what it can force people/victims to do.
If you know, you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Before Having That Sex" / Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.