Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC (60395 Views)

BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking / #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night / Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by banji1(m): 8:01am On Sep 10, 2019
Looks innocent. She appears not to have done the butt job here.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by DonBenny77(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2019
Not surprised most girls for camp na olosho

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:04am On Sep 10, 2019
Cool
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by Grandiospap2015(m): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2019
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=solmusdesigns post=82080553] smiley

hope tacha go school sha, cos the only proof we've seen is a photoshoot in a studio with her wearing graduation garment

..Hmmmmm no commentote]
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by friendlyadvice: 8:10am On Sep 10, 2019
rafhell:
Wow. I fvcked this babe back then.IMO nysc . 2015
how far? how far?
1. the geh sweet?
2. which styles she fit do?
3. which style you fit do with am?
4. How much she dey charge?
abeg get back to me ASAP i wan book e service sharp sharp
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by Projectwriter: 8:13am On Sep 10, 2019
Lionel Messi, I know

Here in the Projecthouse, our specialty is to write an engaging academic project for university students for just #15,000.

If you have selected the right topic as a determinant and equally delightful as something you want to investigate - pass it onto us to give it a proper combination of effort with our available resources.

E-mail: donaldwriters@gmail.com OR
Call: 08143129767
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by katoto: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2019
saraki2019:
I wonder why I share same country with arnas, they celebrate adultery and formication
You are exhibiting ur bigotry n fanaticism here.Not all watching bbnaija are comfortable or celebrate with the immoralities depicted.Also realise u are also an arne(infidel) to those who do not share the same religious or ideological outlooks with u n they may also not want to share this country with u.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by faderayo(f): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2019
rafhell:

Then you deserve a trophy for that
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by tiyejoor: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2019
fine gal, bad brain. grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by Lordjb: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2019
So we should fry cake abi hmmmm see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2019
then the nyash never grow
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by Merkules: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2019
rafhell:
Mafren shut it,she served at akwa ibom state 2014/2015 she was our CLO don't post nonsense nobody even see her pant for service

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 10, 2019
saraki2019:
I wonder why I share same country with arnas, they celebrate adultery and formication

you must have missed your daily does of slow.

pele

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by Hameex(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2019
Oshey oga fucker grin grin I dey hail oh prof
rafhell:
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2019
rafhell:
we don't believe you, show us video evidence....we need solid proof...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2019
Stanweezy:
Which state were she posted to?

??
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by AmazingELixir: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2019
Ok....i see yansh never grow dat time
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by Adakintroy2: 8:54am On Sep 10, 2019
See their reply, praising mercy asss, when she will act as if the thing is an asset you will turn round to say that's the only thing she knows.

Women are not useless you men just Refuse to stand up straight. You sold your right to them period. Wetin be asss?
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by Christafarian(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2019
Stanweezy:
Which state were she posted to?
chai!

Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by Oxfor: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2019
Gadafii:
u wey go school,u are here on a faceless forum asking if she went to school

No na education she go

Faceless forum...aff die
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by Ebhodaghe5: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2019
nice one.. Hope fans of Tacha do likewise
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by shugarken(m): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2019
Where in akwa ibom state?
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by seangy4konji: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2019
Her rank in hoeism never pass corporal here..

She son attain major now now..

Kudos.
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by richPHAROAH: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2019
this one toto go smell
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by solmusdesigns: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2019
Gadafii:
u wey go school,u are here on a faceless forum asking if she went to school

No na education she go

Mumu talk, you think everyone on nairaland is within your social status abi... mscheew
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by millionboi2: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2019
Rextizzle:
Continue lying
smelling pussy.

Even u fit don fvk m unaware

Mercy is a hoe
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by Emilycp(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2019
africandictator:
I have been wondering if she went to school
who wey school help, no be to get asanbodo and you no get money. Na money be fine nobody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For JMK, Sammie, Maria & Pere / Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.