Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC (60420 Views)

BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking / #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night / Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by sprints1: 10:01am On Sep 10, 2019
rafhell:
Wow. I fvcked this babe back then.IMO nysc . 2015
but u go like fvck am again considering the yansh fix
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by sprints1: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2019
GistMore1:
Big Brother Naija housemate, Mercy during her NYSC pictures surfaced online. Gistmore reports

Mercy is one of the hottest female housemates, the video vixen is popularly known for her seductive dressing.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-photos-of-mercy-during-her-nysc
fix ur English at lube bay..
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2019
E don tey wey dis pikin fine and get swag.. No be today
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2019
Merkules:

Mafren shut it,she served at akwa ibom state 2014/2015 she was our CLO don't post nonsense nobody even see her pant for service

Shraaap! Distance was no barrier
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2019
lordlugards:
No it was 2014, I remember that day, I was yanshin her girl friend Kate. My o my.
only them dat did d do will knw d person they did it with
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by skymight(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2019
rafhell:
I think you don't know who u Bleep cox people like you is too small for lambo to mingle with ode

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2019
saraki2019:
I wonder why I share same country with arnas, they celebrate adultery and formication
Move to Saudi Arabia. You would be highly welcomed
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by Merkules: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
rafhell:

Shraaap! Distance was no barrier

Okay o tomorrow u will say you've fûcked Tasha
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by UrVillagePpl: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
rafhell:

what an achievement.. congrats.

smh undecided undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by Sunsets: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
her fake bolombolo arse
tillaman:
Wow!!
Mercy with the Arse, I really do hope that ike is doing justice to that Arse!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by Theta1: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
GistMore1:
Big Brother Naija housemate, Mercy during her NYSC pictures surfaced online. Gistmore reports

Mercy is one of the hottest female housemates, the video vixen is popularly known for her seductive dressing.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-photos-of-mercy-during-her-nysc

So mercy go school?.
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by renewable1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ain't you tired of using generator? Are you not tired of causing noise pollution in your neighborhood? Are you not tired of spending too much fuel and generator maintenance?

We have a unique 1kva solar package for 140k that will power your basic entertainment gadgets.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by kaima1984(f): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
africandictator:
I have been wondering if she went to school
Buhari no school but him dey lead you wey school pass
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by webngnews: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC by africandictator(m): 1:08am On Sep 17, 2019
kaima1984:
Buhari no school but him dey lead you wey school pass
can you shut your dummy mouth up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For JMK, Sammie, Maria & Pere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.