Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

What Business Can I Start With 100k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 100k (599 Views)

I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 100k by Imuno(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Good evening house. Please am a student right in my 3rd year. I have 100k in the account and am thinking of either investing it and use it to make business or keep saving it.
Cuz i want to be independence before finishing university
Which one should i do please.
P:S: my campus is a rural area not urban
Also i don't want to go into buying and selling of clothes because it's too common here
All ideas and business are welcomed. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by Six11(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
Opportunities abound in Nigeria

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by cruzydal(m): 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yahoo .buy laptop and modem with sub

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by Zibahstores(f): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
Imuno:
Good evening house. Please am a student right in my 3rd year. I have 100k in the account and am thinking of either investing it and use it to make business or keep saving it.
Also i don't want to go into buying and selling of clothes because it's too common here

You can message me via the number on my signature. I am in collaboration with students from several campuses. You might be interested too.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by Easybela(f): 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
undecided Mr Collaborator, weldon sir
Zibahstores:

You can message me via the number on my signature. I am in collaboration with students from several campuses. You might be interested too.

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by NiggasInParis: 2:50am On Sep 11, 2019
Send an email to research4profits@gmail.com whatever goodies you get you take it.

HINTS - Bigboys Ecomm Biz 2019. Full training all free. Not ebook btw
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by Zibahstores(f): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2019
Easybela:
undecided Mr Collaborator, weldon sir

Thank you ma.
First and foremost I am a woman.
Secondly, you can search Zibah Stores on the CAC website, I am a registered business owner. You can go through my profile on IG as well and all.
On this very forum, I have people who have invested in my business and by the grace of God, we have no cause to regret.
Don't just come at people without having evidence.
Have a great day.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by Allstrasse: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2019
Imuno:

Where is the location of your school?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2019
y

(1) (Reply)

Over 1000 Workers Sacked As Nigerian Hair-maker, X-pression, Nears Shutdown / Extremely Rugged & Mobile Lithium- Ion Power Generator / Motivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.