Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,296 members, 7,957,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo (37780 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Excuzeme: 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
so 10m is hitting biodun in the pocket?... I guess you don't realy know the guy...one of church member will pay that money without blinking an eye!!...if he is guilty,anything apart from a long jail is not worth it!

Well said.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Greenbirth: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
monex:

bloggers, and not her, are responsible for your restlessness
you can come and make me rest. Tatafo.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by aviato(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Excuzeme:

Which legal authority has made a pronounciation that the Pastor has cause any damage?
Or you think people just make allegations and decide you have to pay their legal fees, even when that allegation has not got any court judgement to back it up? shocked shocked

You people sef. grin grin
If you like, make one baseless allegation and incur all the fees you want, na the gbese go bankcrupt you as the pther party will not only sue you for legal cost but also compensation.
She is asking the court to grant the prayer to her, it is left to the court to decide if they will allow her prayer but what she did is not wrong.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by BigND(m): 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
Excuzeme:

On the bolded, you are saying crap!
Rape is not statute barred.

I know Busola knows she is just trying to cash-in on some sex escapades she must have jad with the COZA Pastor in the past, but she wont ever win a rape case against him.
she will be the one begging him at the end of the day, after losing the criminal rape case in court, as he would go after her for legal cost, in a separate civil suit and may even add defmation to it

I am in two minds to ignore you as I do not want to be caught in a recurring decimal of arguments with morons who speak with authority about things they are totally ignorant about, but if I don’t correct your illiterate opinion, others might think you were saying something reasonable.
First of all, the suit by Busola under discussion is a Civil Case in Torts; Do you even know what TORTS is? Why do you people engage in discussions well over your head?
A Civil action in Torts has a limitation period of six (6) years in the FCT under the Limitation Act of 1966 which is in force in the FCT. I wonder why people like you engage in arguments in respect of subjects you are not qualified to discuss.
Even in Criminal Law, there are Limitation periods for some offenses in the Criminal Code itself. For instance there is a Limitation period of just two (2) months for what we call STATUTORY Rape: sex with a girl above 13 years but under 16 years where consent is not a defence and is irrelevant. Under the Criminal Code, prosecution (not even report/investigation) must be started within two months of the happening of the alleged offence; in this case, we are not even talking months but 17 years, so go figure.
The Law is the Law; I did not make it neither did Fatoyinbo.
Your emotions, sentiments, morality, etc are of no moment when the issue is the Law in force and applicable to issues under discussion.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by unitysheart(m): 5:35am On Sep 11, 2019
Excuzeme:

Eehn, Teecsha!

It is not every insituted case that has legal fees, criminal prosecution is done by Govt Lawyers under the DPP office, in comparison to Civil cases which is funded by each party but the loser pays the legal cost of the winner.
Dakolo's case is a criminal matter and that criminal aspect will have to run its full course before any Civil suit CAN BE HEARD.
Any Judge that acts otherwise will be sanctioned by the Judicial Council

ignorance is so blissful, you even want to whip someone?

I think you need to have your eyes checked to see that she instituted a civil case against Fatoyinbo.

Now go back and read the write up slowly.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by unitysheart(m): 5:36am On Sep 11, 2019
BigND:

I am in two minds to ignore you as I do not want to be caught in a recurring decimal of arguments with morons who speak with authority about things they are totally ignorant about, but if I don’t correct your illiterate opinion, others might think you were saying something reasonable.
First of all, the suit by Busola under discussion is a Civil Case in Torts; Do you even know what TORTS is? Why do you people engage in discussions well over your head?
A Civil action in Torts has a limitation period of six (6) years in the FCT under the Limitation Act of 1966 which is in force in the FCT. I wonder why people like you engage in arguments in respect of subjects you are not qualified to discuss.
Even in Criminal Law, there are Limitation periods for some offenses in the Criminal Code itself. For instance there is a Limitation period of just two (2) months for what we call STATUTORY Rape: sex with a girl above 13 years but under 16 years where consent is not a defence and is irrelevant. Under the Criminal Code, prosecution (not even report/investigation) must be started within two months of the happening of the alleged offence; in this case, we are not even talking months but 17 years, so go figure.
The Law is the Law; I did not make it neither did Fatoyinbo.
Your emotions, sentiments, morality, etc are of no moment when the issue is the Law in force and applicable to issues under discussion.

You dey answer person wey dey talk rubbish up and down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) / Mr 2kay Buys Mercedes Benz, Weeks After He Was Robbed And Beaten / Tiwa Savage Shares Lovely Street Style Photos In New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.