Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo (37397 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by babyfaceafrica: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2019
sexybash:

Its a standard practice, i guess you have never been to court before
keep guessing
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by babyfaceafrica: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2019
sexybash:

In cases like this you will hit the accuse in the pocket
so 10m is hitting biodun in the pocket?... I guess you don't realy know the guy...one of church member will pay that money without blinking an eye!!...if he is guilty,anything apart from a long jail is not worth it!

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by BigND(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Save your speech, this case has not come this far to be dragged under the Carpet, there are certain people you don't fight with, Busola is one of them. KOZA should have settled this out of court but he chose this route, you sit back and watch things unfold, after all it's not your money, or is it?

Go and take a seat my friend;
My post was not made for Airheads like you.
Which “case” has come so far? Do you have a case? You think everyone lacks reasoning faculty like you?
Your “case” may have come far but you can take it to the Bank right now that it has come to an end.
You people will just be disturbing us with nonsense fake stories everyday when we have more important pressing issues to talk about than Runs-Girls who have consensual sex only to turn around 17 years later to start shouting RAPE.
Because of pressure to account for use of the GoFundMe money already diverted for other purposes, you people quickly filed a frivolous case which is dead on arrival.
Fatoyinbo’s Lawyers will file a Preliminary Objection to the competence of the action which is Statute-Barred and that is the end. No one will even look at any merits you think your case has.
You think that the Law allows you to sleep on your rights and whenever you wake up you can go to Court? Is the Court your Parlour? If you don’t exercise your right of access to Court in time, it will be withdrawn, schikena; these are ELEMENTARY PRINCIPLES of Law.
But then, why do I even bother with your ilk? The only thing you will understand perfectly is how to drink Krest. RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by babyfaceafrica: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2019
ctleurocollege:

You'll be surprised that it won't be tossed out. If you haven't noticed, there's something about the woman 'Busola' seems she has grace following her. There are some people you don't fight because they'll always win, she's one of them
lmao
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by BluntBlunt: 8:49am On Sep 10, 2019
auntysimbiat:
WE BELIEVE U JARE... BUT 19YEARS AGO TOO FAR ABEG
Coming from a female I am ashamed. It's never too late for justice to take it's course.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by BigND(m): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2019
ctleurocollege:

You'll be surprised that it won't be tossed out. If you haven't noticed, there's something about the woman 'Busola' seems she has grace following her. There are some people you don't fight because they'll always win, she's one of them

LWKMD

Grace ko, Runs, ni.

ROTFLMFAO

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by babyfaceafrica: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2019
BigND:

Which “case” has come so far? Do you have a case? You think everyone lacks reasoning faculty like you?
Your “case” may have come far but you can take it to the Bank right now that it has come to an end.
You people will just be disturbing us with nonsense fake stories everyday when we have more important pressing issues to talk about than Runs-Girls who have consensual sex only to turn around 17 years later to start shouting RAPE.
Because of pressure to account for use of the GoFundMe money already diverted for other purposes, you people quickly filed a frivolous case which is dead on arrival.
Fatoyinbo’s Lawyers will file a Preliminary Objection to the competence of the action which is Statute-Barred and that is the end. No one will even look at any merits you think your case has.
You think that the Law allows you to sleep on your rights and whenever you wake up you can go to Court? Is the Court your Parlour? If you don’t exercise your right of access to Court in time, it will be withdrawn, schikena; these are ELEMENTARY PRINCIPLES of Law.
But then, why do I even bother with your ilk? The only thing you will understand perfectly is how to drink Krest. RUBBISH
take it easy sir!!

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by DAPSYBROWN: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2019
Exclusively for Students travelling for studies and graduations! ⠀
Be entitled for a free ISIC card & Visa handling fee waived off for accompanying parents ⠀
*0% installment plans available for 12 months with selected credit cards ⠀
Speak to our Student Travel Consultant⠀
Call our 24/7 Helpline 09034352726 for details

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Mizwisdom(f): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2019
BigND:

See as person carry case like gala for head grin you must be specialized in rapepocology that's why the issue is paining you like this. See how you insulted that fellow on top Pastor Krest? grin you must be a rape prof

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Mizwisdom(f): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2019
BluntBlunt:

Coming from a female I am ashamed. It's never too late for justice to take it's course.

You're right. But don't be surprised Nigerian females have been oppressed for Donkey years so many of us don't know our rights again

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Mizwisdom(f): 9:22am On Sep 10, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
so 10m is hitting biodun in the pocket?... I guess you don't realy know the guy...one of church member will pay that money without blinking an eye!!...if he is guilty,anything apart from a long jail is not worth it!

Lol no Church member will offset N10million bill for him when he's not a miracle pastor, it's a big lie

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by nom44311: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2019
[quote author=MobilityExpress post=82079619]

It is common practice in the court system that an accused if found guilty can be made to pay litigation fees the accuser spent to execute the case in court. Nawa to you.

Thanks. Some people are so bereft
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Mizwisdom(f): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2019
lilbest4:
So what's the difference? I'm still seeing 10M he's to pay 10M I don't give a damn what for.
Have the court proven him guilty that your lawyers are already calculating expenses?

What do you know? grin

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Mizwisdom(f): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2019
Sirpaul:
Woman you no dey shame

Shame for what? grin for being raped? u well so? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by greatbrian(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
same same,you are broke!!..if you are serious,you will pay to see the accused jailed!!!.. why do you want him to pay for legal/litigation fees?

You choose to see what you want to see. I hope this happens to your sister or daughter. Or even your wife and you see the offender walking free and been hyped. Then you will calm down and see things from a different perspective

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Acetin: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2019
12inchess:

And people are queueing to go to Canada and U. S where things work. The Ganduje that was videod on camera stuffing dollars into his babaringa. He is a governor today. And his daughter has been rewarded with appointment. Nigeria, lawlessness upon lawlessness. Country of certificateless president that lied under oath.

We need more people like you in Nigeria.
Our problem is just not the government but the people too. We always shy away from the truth because of sentiments.
This rape issue made me understand that Nigeria can never be better. The mentality of the people is too poor.
I keep saying this "the people are the government "

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by greggng: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2019
specter:

What's the basis for the cause of action and when did the cause of action arose and became actionable?
By the way, is the action not Statute barred assuming she has a genuine cause of action?

The emotional stress bullcrap is predicted on an alleged rape that has not been substantiated, how can she then prove her ancillary claims if the principal claim or if you wish , the arrowhead of her claim is dead?

Can you build something on nothing and expect it to stand?

But she will definitely need a dozen of medical experts and behavioural psychologist to prove her claims and the standard is quite an impossibility.

Ponder on that, as there are no cold hard evidence at this time, just stories and what happened, did happen, could have happened or didn't happen. These calls for speculations and drawing conjectures. The court is forbidden from embarking on a voyage of speculations or making conjectures.

To me, this is a face saving action that is nearly impossible to prove. Save the criminal allegation of rape suceeds. A smart lawyer will eat her alive on the stand, except perhaps it was arranged in such a way as to force or perhaps there is an arranged out of court settlement.

I say no more.

Is important for us to know what the civil suit is all about before we start reacting ...since the lawyer says he won't disclose details so that it won't amount to subjudice....let's live it at that...people go to court to test some case not necessarily to win.....whether she wins or not is none of our business...but I believe her lawyers won't lead her astray
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2019
The accused has not been found guilty. Read what he wrote carefully before quoting

MobilityExpress:

It is common practice in the court system that an accused if found guilty can be made to pay litigation fees the accuser spent to execute the case in court. Nawa to you oo
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by babyfaceafrica: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Lol no Church member will offset N10million bill for him when he's not a miracle pastor, it's a big lie
okay
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Insectkiller: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lolz..
Dakolo family is a loser..

This is pure evidence that they are hungry..

Give Dem some coins, they will be alright

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by liberalchick(f): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
lol do you really think N10m is enough for legal fees in a high profile case??!! What is that? Do you know the amount of work needed for a pre-trial?

Please where is this gofundme? Please can you post a link? I searched and I didn’t see any digital footprint of this gofundme. The only thing I found was some gospel dude suggesting the Dakolos open one.

babyfaceafrica:
what is her gofundme account for?

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by liberalchick(f): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Thank you.

Enyimbamercedes:
A lot of comments borne out of ignorance and the inability of people to read and comprehend before writing silly comments.

Busola filed a civil complaint. A civil complaint can be filed even though the case is still under investigation. The police can then file a criminal charge against him if they feel has a case to answer.

It can happen that he is found not guilty in the criminal charge but guilty in the civil case. In criminal charges, punishment would be Jail term, fines or even death penalty while civil cases only end with payment of damages by the guilty party. In this circumstance Busola has asked for an apology and for the man to pay the legal costs. Perfectly normal!

It can happen that Biodun wins the criminal case but loses the civil case. This happened with OJ Simpson, he was never found guilty of murder but he lost the civil case and paid damages to the family.

Na from the small law when I do for 500 level engineering that i Dey write o.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by MeeLan: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
10milion to writ, no mean say, pastor go pay the money now now o, e mean say na him go pay am! i.e whatever the cost of the case noe and later

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by kazyhm(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
MobilityExpress:

It is common practice in the court system that an accused if found guilty can be made to pay litigation fees the accuser spent to execute the case in court. Nawa to you oo

Meaning the guilty accused would pay two legal teams..........

Law practice doesn't make sense after all.......why would you pay so much to a third party to defend a case that you're the primary witness ?
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Excuzeme: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
will her family members testimony hold water in court?

Such Witness/evidence are said to be tainted and NOT independent...therefore to be believed or held with a pinch of salt.
Defense counsel will first work on establishing that such witness have character flaws before telling the Judge their testimony cannot be accepted in evidence
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Excuzeme: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
aviato:
You guys have no idea how the justice system works, you just come out here trying to see who can write the dumbest comment for likes.

Tell us how it works and tell us where you ask for litigation cost, in a criminal matter that is yet to see its day in court.
Even if it is anticipatory, you will still have to wait, just like all civil cases, for the criminal aspect to be dispense with first.
If for example, he was discharged and acquitted by a criminal court, is your civil suit requesting for "cost" not dead on arrival and it is actually you who will be paying hi sown cost thereafter?

Just educate us on what you know about the Justice system and be specific as to which jurisdiction you are quoting.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by kazyhm(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
Chi59:

Do you mind that ignoramus? A lot of people on this forum just displaying their ignorance openly. Later, these ones will slide into my DM.

Lol
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Excuzeme: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
unitysheart:

You need to be whipped. Every instituted case will have legal fee attached. It is different from compensation.

Eehn, Teecsha!

It is not every insituted case that has legal fees, criminal prosecution is done by Govt Lawyers under the DPP office, in comparison to Civil cases which is funded by each party but the loser pays the legal cost of the winner.
Dakolo's case is a criminal matter and that criminal aspect will have to run its full course before any Civil suit CAN BE HEARD.
Any Judge that acts otherwise will be sanctioned by the Judicial Council

ignorance is so blissful, you even want to whip someone?
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Excuzeme: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
aviato:
In the legal system, it is normal for you to request the court for the opposing side to pay for the legal fees you have incurred, a lot of money are spent on legal fees not to talk of appearance fees and other miscellaneous fees. I'm not a fan of her and her husband, but she has done nothing wrong by asking for damages incurred.

Which legal authority has made a pronounciation that the Pastor has cause any damage?
Or you think people just make allegations and decide you have to pay their legal fees, even when that allegation has not got any court judgement to back it up? shocked shocked

You people sef. grin grin
If you like, make one baseless allegation and incur all the fees you want, na the gbese go bankcrupt you as the pther party will not only sue you for legal cost but also compensation.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Excuzeme: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
BigND:
Of Course, this suit is a load of tosh;
It became Statute-barred after 2008 as six (6) years is the Limitation period for TORTS in the FCT and the Cause of Action arose in 2002.
Even the merits of the case is a non-starter. Busola made claims about how Fatoyinbo will drive her to deserted areas and have sex with her. So after allegedly raping her in her father’s house, she subsequently was voluntarily entering the car of her alleged rapist?
These people must have EMPTY BRAINS with the sort of ridiculous and half-baked stories they always come up with; don’t they realize Busola will be cross-examined?
She is crying of Emotional distress but she will have a complete mental breakdown by the time she enters the witness box and Fatoyinbo’s Lawyers tear her fake stories to shreds under cross-examination.
Meanwhile, I too will start preparing a case to sue Arsenal for causing me emotional distress in the defeat against Liverpool. Come to think of it, I will also sue INEC for causing me Emotional distress by allowing Buhari to win; Emotional distress ko, Emotional distaste, ni

On the bolded, you are saying crap!
Rape is not statute barred.

I know Busola knows she is just trying to cash-in on some sex escapades she must have jad with the COZA Pastor in the past, but she wont ever win a rape case against him.
she will be the one begging him at the end of the day, after losing the criminal rape case in court, as he would go after her for legal cost, in a separate civil suit and may even add defmation to it
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by aviato(m): 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
Excuzeme:

Tell us how it works and tell us where you ask for litigation cost, in a criminal matter that is yet to see its day in court.
Even if it is anticipatory, you will still have to wait, just like all civil cases, for the criminal aspect to be dispense with first.
If for example, he was discharged and acquitted by a criminal court, is your civil suit requesting for "cost" not dead on arrival and it is actually you who will be paying hi sown cost thereafter?

Just educate us on what you know about the Justice system and be specific as to which jurisdiction you are quoting.
Oversabi Housewife that wants to form woke grin First of all, her lawyers already stated that the suit is independent of the investigation by the police, the police have not yet charged him to court so she decided not to wait for our slow police and file a civil suit to get her brand of justice quickly, secondly, there is nothing like "criminal court" apart from specific courts like Industrial courts, all federal high courts handle all cases criminal and civil cases. Thirdly, I'm not your lecturer, if you want to learn about the legal system why don't you go to law school and stop saying things you have no idea about.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Excuzeme: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Very daft mentality!

Cases are not won based on grace but based on evidence before the court.

Can she have this "grace" more than the "Pastor" or more tha Mugabe who actually married "Grace" but still died? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam / Dayo Kujore Is Dead / Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.