Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Men Take Care Of Your Prostate Before Its Too Late - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men Take Care Of Your Prostate Before Its Too Late (322 Views)

Be Care Of Your Sexual Life, It May Burn Your Prostate / Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. / Take Care Of Your Handbags, Briefcases And Gym Bags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Take Care Of Your Prostate Before Its Too Late by Giniluv: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
Good evening sir and as we step into the new week, God will wipe away all our secret tears.

As a health Information manager, my duty will be incomplete if I know this but hide it from you.

Prevention is less expensive than cure believe me or not.

Your prostate gland enlarge daily bringing you closer to a blocked *Urethra, BPH, or prostrate cancer.* If not taking care of now.

Don't be a guinea pig, waiting to find out whether you can get *prostate cancer* or not.

Protect yourself by taking a proven and tested supplement that will even reduce an enlarged prostate over a period of 90 days.

Catheters are generally necessary when someone can’t empty their bladder. If the bladder isn’t emptied, urine can build up and lead to pressure in the kidneys. The pressure can lead to kidney failure, which can be dangerous and result in permanent damage to the kidneys.
*Prostate* problems can lead to this situation.

Feed your prostate today and prevent this unnecessary situation.
Contact me for more information.

*According to WHO reports, 7 out of 10 men all over the world will go down with prostate enlargement.*

Your prostate gland is enlarging as you grow older.
The prostate gland regulates your urine flow and sterilizes your urethra *(the urinal track from the bladder to the penis)*

What are you doing or going to do about this?

*IF YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING NOW, YOU MAY END UP HAVING A SURGERY TO REMOVE IT, OR CARRY A CATHETER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.*

This option is not even for your enemy.

To choose life chat me up privately for prevention. For more information.�09097398480

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Swedish Scientist Advocates For Eating Human Flesh To Fight Climate Change / The Ethiopian Woman Who Sat Her Exams 30 Minutes After Giving Birth Has Passed / Electronic Acupuncture Pen Electric Meridians Laser Therapy Heal Massage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.