Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) (56527 Views)

The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by nkwuocha1: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mercy2006:
.Chai,who do una like this,ehn!!! So igbos bear Imade now? Inferiority complex no go kill you all

Is your name Chioma?You think I was referring to the dead?You're silly!
By the way the grandmother is Igbo.
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Udstar(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
freemanbubble:
See beauty o

Where davido for come see this he ugliness and frogged voice carry come life
In a saner planet davido is not supposed to be singing
Untalented Moda fuckkker with too many voice enhancer
Infact
Only tuface and Burna boy got talent

Listen to the likes of this foreign artiste and you will know what is talent.

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

If you don't listen to music twenty four hours in a day and you don't smoke weed please don't quote me
Abeg osazee give me that last tie make i burn am take listen to some post Malone songs

Justin Bieber

1 Like

Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by banji1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
Eyah, what a pretty woman! God, please gift my mom long life o

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by ayoevans6: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
freemanbubble:
See beauty o

Infact

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

If you don't listen to music twenty four hours in a day and you don't smoke weed please don't quote me
Abeg osazee give me that last tie make i burn am take listen to some post Malone songs
ah swear post Malone de go well for kpoing o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Litepp: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
For those that their mama is still alive, treat them with respect, cherish them and love them unconditionally. I wish I still have a mother!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by charlsecy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
popweezy:
prove me wrong
You pray for the dead to help them?
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Bmaster(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
popweezy:
Wait! Why are these celebrities celebrating lost souls now.. Is today meant for it or what

Hmmm.. David you know she is protecting you.. But I know she won't be able to protect you when death comes.. Africans have the mentality that the dead always have supernatural power over us which is wrong. What the dead needs is ur prayer because he or she is helpless in the grave
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Bmaster(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
popweezy:
Wait! Why are these celebrities celebrating lost souls now.. Is today meant for it or what

Hmmm.. David you know she is protecting you.. But I know she won't be able to protect you when death comes.. Africans have the mentality that the dead always have supernatural power over us which is wrong. What the dead needs is ur prayer because he or she is helpless in the grave
The dead needs no prayer, as it will never change anything to them.
you also have the african mentality..its in you

1 Like

Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:
Beautiful Igbo women.They smell good too cool.

His mother is Edo rather the grandmother is Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by freemanbubble: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
ayoevans6:
ah swear post Malone de go well for kpoing o
That is my nigggar
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Harrietpotter: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:
Beautiful Igbo women.They smell good too cool.

Actually she is from Edo state �

1 Like

Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by DevilhimseIf: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:
Nice
[/s]
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Is your name Chioma?You think I was referring to the dead?You're silly!
By the way the grandmother is Igbo.
You are the silly one,you hear.Ur comment that I quoted was meant for Davido's mum,and not chioma,we both know that,don't try to twist it now .The picture up there is David's mum,so where is chioma's picture there.Everyone knows how you guys behave and talk,so am not surprised.
Who gives a f*ck if the grandmother was igbo?He's talking about his mum here.
Every thing is not about you igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Blissbath(f): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
She is beautiful
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by nkwuocha1: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
[[s]quote author=Mercy2006 post=82095388] You are the silly one,you hear.Ur comment that I quoted was meant for Davido's mum,and not chioma,we both know that,don't try to twist it now .The picture up there is David's mum,so where is chioma's picture there.Everyone knows how you guys behave and talk,so am not surprised.
[/quote][/s]

Who gives a Bleep what you think ?You this piece of rotten flesh.A Yoruba dirty girl for that matter,like Igbo gives a 4ck about your rotten smelly cunt!Now go have a clean shave and hot bath!Awon Elede!
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Village people no let am stay to eat the fruits of her labour.
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:
[[s]quote author=Mercy2006 post=82095388] You are the silly one,you hear.Ur comment that I quoted was meant for Davido's mum,and not chioma,we both know that,don't try to twist it now .The picture up there is David's mum,so where is chioma's picture there.Everyone knows how you guys behave and talk,so am not surprised.
[/s]

Who gives a Bleep what you think ?You this piece of rotten flesh.A Yoruba dirty girl for that matter,like Igbo gives a 4ck about your rotten smelly cunt!Now go have a clean shave and hot bath!Awon Elede!
It's all the women in ur lineage that are dirty and have smelly cunts,olosi.You have been surrounded by these type of women all your miserable life that you believe everybody is like that.It takes someone with a dirty smelly cunt to know another,mumu.You igbos will be here forming what you are not as if we don't know you too,werey gbogbo.I served in the east too and saw very dirty women there,am sure you are one of them from the description you gave.Bleep off you piece of trash and waste of space

3 Likes

Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by munafav(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
This land don eat beautiful and handsome ppl...Rest on mama
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by nkwuocha1: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
[[s]quote author=Mercy2006 post=82096016] It's all the women in ur lineage that are dirty and have smelly cunts,olosi.You have been surrounded by these type of women all your miserable life that you believe everybody is like that.It takes someone with a dirty smelly cunt to know another,mumu.You igbos will be here forming what you are not as if we don't know you too,werey gbogbo.I served in the east too and saw very dirty women there,am sure you are one of them from the description you gave.[/quote[/s]]

Didn't bother to read.YOU DEY SMELL LIKE 'IRU' PERIOD!
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by lollybizzu(m): 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
popweezy:

Prayers don't work for the dead!
As soon as someone dies, that's all.
Even the RIP is a waste.
May God help us to make the best use of our time here on earth.

1 Like

Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:
[[s]quote author=Mercy2006 post=82096016] It's all the women in ur lineage that are dirty and have smelly cunts,olosi.You have been surrounded by these type of women all your miserable life that you believe everybody is like that.It takes someone with a dirty smelly cunt to know another,mumu.You igbos will be here forming what you are not as if we don't know you too,werey gbogbo.I served in the east too and saw very dirty women there,am sure you are one of them from the description you gave.[/quote[/s]]

Didn't bother to read.YOU DEY SMELL LIKE 'IRU' PERIOD!
And you smell like 'OGIRI' PERIOD!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by nkwuocha1: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mercy2006:
And you smell like 'OGIRI'PERIOD!!!

Hmmm...I smell good.My Igbo ladies too.It will be total tomfoolery for a local Asin like you to rub shoulders with an average Igbo girl. tongue

I wonder why you ladies smell like your locust bean,guess you leave that place unwashed for days,maybe it gets fermented and WTF!The whole place need to be ventilated.
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Kingrahmanumar(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
EmekaBlue:
i hear say his papa use her blow if u know what i mean

wetin consign me tho.Keep Resting
mama
Actually he was a former governor of osun state, so he have blowed tey tey
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by 6ixxwurld: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
freemanbubble:
See beauty o
Beautiful Edo woman

Infact

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

Post Malone is on another level ...I can't get enough of his new album "Hollywood's bleeding" pure fire!!!
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by tiger28: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
Abeg which tribe is the mother from
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Odunolumide(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
freemanbubble:
See beauty o
Beautiful Edo woman

Infact

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

you f up man. where is Taylor Swift and Ed Sheran

btw

i swear The Weekend is an underated guy because he isn't a real Yankee guy .The guy too get lyrics
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Hmmm...I smell good.My Igbo ladies too.It will be total tomfoolery for a local Asin like you to rub shoulders with an average Igbo girl. tongue
Ode,oponu,it will be total foolhardiness for somebody like me to be exchanging words with igbotic mgbeke dundi united like urself.F*uck off and continue the usual chest beating that ur lineage is known for and the stereotypical bullshit with another who has time for such nonsense.
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by freemanbubble: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
Odunolumide:

you f up man. where is Taylor Swift and Ed Sheran

btw

i swear The Weekend is an underated guy because he isn't a real Yankee guy .The guy too get lyrics

Wait o
I nor add edsheeran

Maybe i forget
Make i add am
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Odunolumide(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
freemanbubble:

Wait o I nor add edsheeran

Maybe i forget Make i add am
and Taylor swift�
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by ScotMisile: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
Wow... Such a beauty.. .Imagine Davido inheriting such a beauty as a guy.. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) / Zinoleesky Acquires A New Luxurious Car Worth N22million (video) / Agbani Darego Still Showing Bikini Body In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.