Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) (56536 Views)

The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by shalomt4321: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
olaolulazio:
She's the female version on Mike Jackson...

R.I.P momma David.
Because she wear shine shine ?
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Lucasinho(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
kenzysmith:
How wish is mother is alive he would ve guide davido reasoning. choima no go see that porshe drive lia lia, the main reason wizkid dey show strong head for him baby mamas na because he mummy still dey alive dey advise am steady.

You are gradually becoming a village wizard...
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by ghettochild(m): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
popweezy:
Wait! Why are these celebrities celebrating lost souls now.. Is today meant for it or what

Hmmm.. David you know she is protecting you.. But I know she won't be able to protect you when death comes.. Africans have the mentality that the dead always have supernatural power over us which is wrong. What the dead needs is ur prayer because he or she is helpless in the grave
olodo rabata!!!!!!
so u believe prayer dey work on dead people... are u a traditionalist?
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by lizdammy: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
RIP
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by makeherscream(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
freemanbubble:
See beauty o
Beautiful Edo woman

Where davido for come see this he ugliness and frogged voice carry come life
In a saner planet davido is not supposed to be singing
Untalented Moda fuckkker with too many voice enhancer
Infact
Only tuface and Burna boy got talent

Listen to the likes of this foreign artiste and you will know what is talent.

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift

If you don't listen to music twenty four hours in a day and you don't smoke weed please don't quote me
Abeg osazee give me that last tie make i burn am take listen to some post Malone songs
how come Chris brown is not on this list

OGA walahi that thing wey you dey smoke they affect ur brain abeg stop am no gooo
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Kennyideal(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Avicii dey sing too... Isoryt
freemanbubble:
See beauty o
Beautiful Edo woman

Infact

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift

If you don't listen to music twenty four hours in a day and you don't smoke weed please don't quote me
Abeg osazee give me that last tie make i burn am take listen to some post Malone songs
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Sensenan: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Menh she is beautifully beautiful.
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Richmoney1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
Post Malone my fav of all time “Better Now” can’t get tired of listening to it
freemanbubble:
See beauty o
Beautiful Edo woman

Infact

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift

Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by joshima(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
kingsclass:

It is Davido's grandmother that is Igbo, not his mother.
grandmother how.. una no go talk wetin una knw.. no igbo lineage purely from the west and South
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by healthshop247: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Cute mama..

Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by webngnews: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Adebowalay(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
freemanbubble:
See beauty o
Beautiful Edo woman

Infact

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift

this one is dying coming.... Eyaaaa..d guy Don dey run mental
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by I888(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
freemanbubble:
See beauty o
Beautiful Edo woman

Infact

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift

I feel you bro . I used to listen and sing. My brother would play music 247... until tide of our life changed
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by AreaFada2: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
tiger28:
Abeg which tribe is the mother from
Edo State, Benin.
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by sssoulw(m): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
Major Lazer that uses Ghost producers in some of their successful songs so you will call it talent abi....
U don't even know what they do behind the scene
Imagine putting Martin Garrix instead of Illenium because Martin is more popular..

Oga talent giver... just tell us that u know the names of foreign musicians and not trying to come here and say trash of nigerian people not having talent..
So Asa, Sarz and others are not talent abi....
freemanbubble:
See beauty o
Beautiful Edo woman

Infact

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift

Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by veddah(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nawa o..na so u get time reach
freemanbubble:
See beauty o
Beautiful Edo woman

Infact

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift

Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by shehuaz: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
crimmish:
Singer Davido whose name is David Adeleke pays homage to his mum. He shares her photo on his social media space adoring her and praying for her...

He captions:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2N1ASNBmV2/?igshid=2h15maihimcq

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/09/davido-remembers-his-mum-in-death.html

See photo:

sorry my guy. your mom have went already. take heart. mother's love is unending one.
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by popweezy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
ghettochild:

olodo rabata!!!!!!
so u believe prayer dey work on dead people... are u a traditionalist?
sure.. With God
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by DECENCY3: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Am I even seeing clearly? Her hands are so dark while her face and neck is fair.

On the other hand the woman is so beautiful.

Rest on beauty
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by jaymee0(m): 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
freemanbubble:
See beauty o
Beautiful Edo woman

Infact

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift

Naso. Correct man.

Keep smoking your life away
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Jhamzy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
They don't know. The dead has nothing to do with the living.
popweezy:
Wait! Why are these celebrities celebrating lost souls now.. Is today meant for it or what

Hmmm.. David you know she is protecting you.. But I know she won't be able to protect you when death comes.. Africans have the mentality that the dead always have supernatural power over us which is wrong. What the dead needs is ur prayer because he or she is helpless in the grave

1 Like

Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Elton01(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
your son Gallant. momma OBO rest on.
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by fm4real2k6(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
SMH!

Your dead mother is the one protecting you?
Ignoramus!
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by tobby20: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
EmekaBlue:
i hear say his papa use her blow if u know what i mean

wetin consign me tho.Keep Resting mama
Lol ode, i dey suspect too

1 Like

Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by ayoevans6: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
freemanbubble:

That is my nigggar
lol
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Favor99(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2019
kingsclass:

It is Davido's grandmother that is Igbo, not his mother.
Is it Davido’s grandmother on his father side or mothers side that is Igbo?
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by opebiboy: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mama was a little girl
Re: Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
Edo women are beautiful.

Edo beauty is uncomparable. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Still Showing Bikini Body In China (Photos) / "2face Hugged Me, I Am Never Bathing Again” - Lady Says (Photos) / Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.