Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Basic Truths - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Basic Truths (145 Views)

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / How to Interprete Dreams (A Basic Introduction For Christians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basic Truths by toyinaremu(f): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2019
If pre-intimacy, sex and all that cease to exist in your relationship and there is nothing tangible to keep you binding, biko flee!

This is not God’s plan for you, you deserve better than to be selling your body on a bed that is not your matrimonial bed, I beg you from the depth of my heart, leave that relationship now and settle with God.

If you are praying or hoping for a godly spouse (having the fear of God), but God cannot be seen you or the life of Christ, or Christian gathering becomes boring to you; you're only wishing. If you want God’s child when you are not His, mbok it cannot work at all! You have to be His to have His.

Glory to God you are a child of God, spirit filled, tongue blasting; you are praying for a spouse but you don’t mingle in a godly environment, or you are waiting for that voice that will say, "My child, open your eyes for I have placed your spouse at your door step"; I’m looking at you with my side eye. Watch and pray o, your spouse will come from your sphere of influence, go out to mingle so as to connect.

Aunty Thatcher, no one dares come close to you, "Mama T not that I’m hostile o, I’m just miss no nonsense." I greet you ma, the brother greeted you twice and your no nonsense habit made you shout at him or snub him, and he sees the way you even relate with your fellow sister. Aunty, that attitude is reducing your wife material yards, ko le work!

Be hospitable, it is not a sin and it does not make you less a Christian or cheap.

Brother, you say inner beauty is the main thing, and your outward look is not pleasing to the eyes, please hold on with that your prayer and work on your dressing or outlook.

Be attractive, iron your clothes and let it be reporting, polish your shoes and let it be reflecting, use deodorant, have a nice shave and haircut, spray mild perfume. These things are not devilish or worldly, they are spiritual too, I said so!

Let me stop here for now!

Good morning

(1) (Reply)

You Won From The Womb, Why Give Up Now? / Should There Be Hierarchy In The Family? / Register For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.