Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (128995 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThePianoGuy: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2019
Ssholly:

Fully in
Am Sunday base in Shenyang China, I help with buying from 1688.com You can chat me up on WhatsApp with this number, +8613614012491 recent transactions

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThePianoGuy: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2019
Wormwood:
In.
Am Sunday base in Shenyang China, I help with buying from 1688.com You can chat me up on WhatsApp with this number, +8613614012491
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThePianoGuy: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2019
nasbidemi:
Need to get some equipment from Alibaba
Can you help out

Am Sunday base in Shenyang China, I help with buying from 1688.com You can chat me up on WhatsApp with this number, +8613614012491
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThePianoGuy: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
1688 Is a pure legit, I thank God for my selfless teacher who took his time to teach me all I should know about this business, I owe him alot of thanks, I am yet to place my first order, I will be doing that next week, I have already gone round to meet buyers and they have told me the list of items they need, I will be placing my orders base on their request.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThePianoGuy: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
ThePianoGuy:
more recent transactions

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThePianoGuy: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
Mzflexydeeva:
Greetings everyone, would like info on any site where I can get these food flask for sale. Checked 1688 but all to no avail.

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThePianoGuy: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Greenarrow01:

Pls I want to pay for the training...how do I go about it
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by genaro2000(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
ThePianoGuy:
stop the spamming,it becoming annoying

4 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by beinstein(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
genaro2000:
stop the spamming,it becoming annoying

I pity anyone that'll fall for that scam.
He's probably here in Ikorodu with a dubious Chinese phone number with the sole purpose of defrauding people of their hard earned money.

I've seen it first hand few months ago.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
Good evening everyone ...

Happy Sunday to you all ..

It's been long I came here; solely because my account is no longer controlled by me, I just tried logging in today and it worked.

I'm happy to be among you guys again ...

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Taeewo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
beinstein:

He's probably here in Ikorodu with a dubious Chinese phone number with the sole purpose of defrauding people of their hard earned money.

Why not proof to us how he is in Ikorodu and why he is scam.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
lovemko:

look closely this is utter bullsh*t
pathetic information marketing and this person was tactically placed to help promote payments from unsuspecting people out here... notice how non of those making these profit hasn't bothered to drop a screenshot or hint towards actually realism of what they may be doing? I mean for real, people will gladly show off on such life changing opportunities and to think....

wait, you did not pay for procurement? waited for weeks or days? the product is N400 and it flew down to naija for u to start selling at N5k for a profit of N4,600?

Am not going to waste time on this... a word is enough for the smart...

drag me here at your own peril

Don't communicate your frustration to others. You're the only one frustrated - FACE IT YOURSELF

So as you said; you finally came here?

This guy here actually enrolled for my training. Normally; if you enroll for my training (which i'm not forcing anyone to do so) i'll send you the tutorial messages for the training before sending you links to the 2 groups. And i hinted that they should read the messages at least 3 times before asking me questions, cause if you don't pay attention to the messages, you'll ask me what ive touched in the message.

Haven't sent him the tutorial messages of which i knew he hasn't tried laying hands on them, he started asking me questions of which i need to answer him with screenshots. I asked him to wait that ive got lots of guys here to attend to and i'll get back to him in due cause; he was busy telling me that i don't know who he is, and he can't lick my ass nor I be his Boss to learn the business. I started thinking why all the shits is coming out from his mouth; i never abused him in anyway, then i realised THIS YOUNG MAN HAVE GOT PRIDE. He continued that I should wait for him on my thread ... Meaning what?

And finally here he is ...

If I may ask, have you imported any product as regards the lectures I sent you; you'll say no .. then what will you sell to confirm how the business works and build your own experience?

I have told you that i'm a Reservior Engineer and the 5k you paid won't amount to a drop of water to my figures, i'm into other businesses and mini Importation without knowing those who purchase my products in a day.

Going ahead to tell others to join you and give up because you've given up when you haven't made your 1st step won't profit you anything worthy ...

The training covers the following:

1. Product research

2. Product Ads response Testing

3. Procurement, shipping and waybill agents
4. Professional Selling with Ads (directing audience from Facebook to WhatsApp chat)
5. Delivery agents Nationwide (Nigeria and Ghana only)
6. Product packing
7. Single Product Website design and optimization
8. Email Marketing

I gave you a practical work to do on product research and FB Ads testing but you were unable to attempt it, yet you've got guts to make noise ...

An arrogant and boastful fellow can't be a learner no matter how he/she is forced.

So keep building your pride and fail alone, don't call others to join you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
Zinny25:
Here's the proof for all the thomas'

She's one of my students (WITHOUT UNNECESSARY PRIDE)

If you check from the screen below; she bought each product from 1688 for less than N500 and selling it for N7000 and someone already purchase two from her in less than 24 hours (on pay before delivery).

The result is coupled with what I taught her, her persistence and hard work.

SUCCESS IS A CHOICE NOT A CHANCE!

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by beinstein(m): 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
Taeewo:
Why not proof to us how he is in Ikorodu and why he is scam.

Did you miss the part I said "probably" or you don't know its meaning?
Well, use the same energy to ask him to prove that he's truly in China, and that he's genuine and not a scam.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Taeewo(m): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
beinstein:

Did you miss the part I said "probably" or you don't know its meaning?
Well, use the same energy to ask him to prove that he's truly in China, and that he's genuine and not a scam.
Na so una go dey small person name without research,His friend jerryinchina is also on nairaland and they are both schooling in China.

I was expecting guys here to scold him for spamming the thread..
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by beinstein(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Taeewo:
Na so una go dey small person name without research,His friend jerryinchina is also on nairaland and they are both schooling in China.

I was expecting guys here to scold him for spamming the thread..

He should convince us that he's there.
Simple.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by SOCHEAP(m): 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
beinstein:

thepianoguy is legit, HE IS LEGIT stop the condemnation please. We have done business together so many times and he is a close business associate. Mind how you spoil peoples name please.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Taeewo(m): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
gideon286:

She's one of my students (WITHOUT UNNECESSARY PRIDE)

If you check from the screen below; she bought each product from 1688 for less than N500 and selling it for N7000 and someone already purchase two from her in less than 24 hours (on pay before delivery).

The result is coupled with what I taught her, her persistence and hard work.

SUCCESS IS A CHOICE NOT A CHANCE!

Bro always advise people to learn how to test the efficacy of any product like this before selling with huge profit .

No be profit matters cus she has gotten her money tru the ads but cant confirm if it will work or not.

I already saw this R to R products (They have different types of skin product) and i imported just 3 to test it with the SCAR am having,this the third week am using it and the scar never comot..If the thing no remove my scar,i will never sell it to someone.

I bought the stretch mark cream too n gave some who is having it for a test.

5 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Samogbo1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
coolcentbigman:

I will send to you later because it's in my laptop and it's currently not charged.

Please, I will also need it.
Talk2sample@gmail.com

Tnx in adv
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
Taeewo:
Bro always advise people to learn how to test the efficacy of any product like this before selling with huge profit .

No be profit matters cus she has gotten her money tru the ads but cant confirm if it will work or not.

I already saw this R to R products (They have different types of skin product) and i imported just 3 to test it with the SCAR am having,this the third week am using it and the scar never comot..If the thing no remove my scar,i will never sell it to someone.

It's for stretch marks alone not scar and only 1 can't completely remove stretch mark, it has to in continues use ...
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by beinstein(m): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
SOCHEAP:
thepianoguy is legit, HE IS LEGIT stop the condemnation please. We have done business together so many times and he is a close business associate. Mind how you spoil peoples name please.

So because he's legit to you no one should dare question him again, even though he hasn't done anything to convince us but business spamming the thread.
Go sidon somewhere.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Taeewo(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
gideon286:

It's for stretch marks alone not scar and only 1 can't completely remove stretch mark, it has to in continues use ...
I didn't say its for scar,i mean they av different product.Its same R to R doing all.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThePianoGuy: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
beinstein:

add me up on WhatsApp or call me... you are smart enough to know a fake number. Please mind how you conclude sir. Take care
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by shupy: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Taeewo:

Thank you. I always want to warn unsuspecting buyers when I see all these advertisement of imported products on Facebook. Most of it don't do nada. Their efficacy is not tested but then I don't want to ruin another man's hustle. There's a reason it sold for #500. .
If you're going to sell a product, let it be a quality 1. Imagine paying for something and not getting result. Most of the claims on Chinese products are deceitful.

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Ramlette(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
gideon286:

thank you very much Mr gideon, I've been followings this trend since last month and I have really benefited from your free lessons here, I have ordered the stretch mark cream and its on is way.
I'm a student and would like to register buh I don't have enough for the lecture and ads.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 7:13am On Nov 18, 2019
shupy:

Thank you. I always want to warn unsuspecting buyers when I see all these advertisement of imported products on Facebook. Most of it don't do nada. Their efficacy is not tested but then I don't want to ruin another man's hustle. There's a reason it sold for #500. .
If you're going to sell a product, let it be a quality 1. Imagine paying for something and not getting result. Most of the claims on Chinese products are deceitful.

Meaning you're ready to test all the products before selling them. You can go for other non-facial products. We have many of them.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Crazeworld(m): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2019
shupy:

You are right
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2019
Ebay checkout now available Naira 330-$
Phones and laptop shipping.

we also buy from 1688 to Lagos

whatsapp 07081997275

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
So no one has really posted proofs of profit in the business
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by shupy: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Y'all asking for proofs are just channeling your insecurity, frustration and fear on others. No one owes you an explanation or any proof. Not even the OP.

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tabithababy(f): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:
So no one has really posted proofs of profit in the business

cheesy. December is aroundthe corner. 5k from 30gullible people na money o

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (62) (Reply)

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.