Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (128727 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Ramlette(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
McCoy662:
Sir, one thing I have noticed is that all agents running normal shipping are just the same, except maybe u want to run Express shipping. Many factors can actually contribute to the delay.
When I placed my order with Tugrow, on the 22nd of October, I was told that it would take 12-15 days to get here. But then after 7 days, I was told that the seller had not delivered to their warehouse in China. By then I was already counting 7 days down. It was on the 7th day that the product was delivered and it was shipped out the next day. Then 15 days later, the product arrived Nigeria. I personally think the sellers on 1688 have a big role to play on early arrival of products.
I guess we all need to calm down and follow things gradually, we will get there.
yeah true I used funkam it was on the 6th day the seller delivered to them
It's been 15 days now and am yet to get my goods.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nelson636: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Anything worth doing is worth doing well... There is no need for argument, for the person in charge of taking lectures since some persons are not getting it, there is nothing wrong putting the person through if he or she is willing to learn. You have started a good work I respect you for sharing your ideas with us. “For those that made payment”
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Moneycar: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
EBay checkouts available.

DM your links (or item numbers) and addresses.

https:///2348055877701
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 5:54am On Nov 22, 2019
Crazeworld:
so it means we are going to pay for adverts on Facebook even when we don't have the product we are advertising. So how will you deal with people who are interested in the product?

Yeah ... This is because you wanna know two or more products that will do well in the market, and keep selling same products for the next 2 or 3 months since already you test to confirm that their demand rate in the market is high and prompt.

You don't wanna buy any product and be stressing yourself looking for buyers even haven wasted money on Ads. This is why anyone that wanna go far in profit through mini importation must adhere to product testing before importing any product.

It's advantage is that if you test some products and confirm they have encouraging and prompt response rate in the market, they'll be fetching you huge and continues profit for a long time.

You can either ignore people that needs it or give them a specified time to wait until the product arrives.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by SOCHEAP(m): 6:50am On Nov 22, 2019
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, PRINKIPAS hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at

>>>> https://socheap.com.ng/pre-order-form <<<

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 22, 2019
Do you still need a Reliable Procurement agent ? send me ji on whatsapp 07081997275 we are affordable.

i have shipping company thay ship to Lagos, Kano, Enugu Onisha and Abuja.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by effissyman(m): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2019
What is a coupon?
a voucher entitling the holder to a discount off a particular product, it allows you to pay less money than usual for a product, or to get it free.
I have a couple of Chinese products/goods that you can buy at a minimal price .. I am in partnership with this Chinese company that get coupon for goods.
Goods you buy using these coupons is always cheaper than the ones you buy on 1688.com and aliexpress..
For instance a goods of #20,000 can be giving out for #4,500 yes ..
Below are the screenshots of what it look like..
So am creating a WhatsApp group where I will be posting coupons and you choose to buy from any product I post.
In view of this, I don’t want people to bastardize this opportunity because it’s a rare one you can ever see.
To join this group you will be paying a one time membership fee of #1000 .. this fee is one time and you can be on the group enjoying buying goods at lower price you can imagine .

https:///E8sqXpMXbHV79r0o4K9NA2

Join that group if you are interested.
Or add me up on WhatsApp to join you to the group

1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by effissyman(m): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2019
Crazeworld:
pay 1k for something you are not providing? Lol

I will be the one doing the ordering for you, you will be using my address to get your goods and I send to shipping company to send to Nigeria for you
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by felibrain: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
GOOD NEWS.

From now till Nov 30th, the cost for our e-commerce website design services is now 15k while a single product page is 4k. Prices will go back to the normal price after 30th November.
Take advantage of this promo to get a full featured e-commerce site and launch your importation business in a grand style. Just 15k and you're online, ready to sell more!

Got questions click this link to chat on WhatsApp https:///2348094301125

Provided by Felibrain Resources,
Your partner for digital success.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by bigbauer(m): 7:30am On Nov 23, 2019
Taeewo:
Bro always advise people to learn how to test the efficacy of any product like this before selling with huge profit .

No be profit matters cus she has gotten her money tru the ads but cant confirm if it will work or not.

I already saw this R to R products (They have different types of skin product) and i imported just 3 to test it with the SCAR am having,this the third week am using it and the scar never comot..If the thing no remove my scar,i will never sell it to someone.

I bought the stretch mark cream too n gave some who is having it for a test.

It's clearly stated on the product that a treatment course takes 3packs. Used in the morning and evening continuously.

Just like you wouldn't miss your conventional medication and may need to take a certain dosage to get the required results.

By the way, I also ordered for same product, about 50pieces. And I got mine a bit expensive because I didn't completely heed to OP's instructions.

If you think the product isn't working good for you. Check the reviews on Amazon.com.

If you think gideon286 will teach you ALL you need to know about mini importation, well, your case is different, it just like expecting a school anywhere on Earth will teach you all you need to know about your chosen course of study.

There's a word called "Personal development" you should look it up. Lastly, there's this phrase millennials use I believe it goes "Google is your friend"

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by bigbauer(m): 7:41am On Nov 23, 2019
felibrain:
GOOD NEWS.

From now till Nov 30th, the cost for our e-commerce website design services is now 15k while a single product page is 4k. Prices will go back to the normal price after 30th November.
Take advantage of this promo to get a full featured e-commerce site and launch your importation business in a grand style. Just 15k and you're online, ready to sell more!

Got questions click this link to chat on WhatsApp https:///2348094301125

Provided by Felibrain Resources,
Your partner for digital success.

When you say "a full featured e-commerce site" what and what does it entail? And are you giving a custom coded solutions, or you'll be rolling out some cheap if not free templates?

What's the support structure like, will your full featured e-commerce site have a chat bot?
Auto responder? Inventory and order tracking for both client and Admin?

Please educate me, what's your definition of "a full featured e-commerce site"?

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by felibrain: 9:22am On Nov 24, 2019
bigbauer:

When you say "a full featured e-commerce site" what and what does it entail? And are you giving a custom coded solutions, or you'll be rolling out some cheap if not free templates?

What's the support structure like, will your full featured e-commerce site have a chat bot?
Auto responder? Inventory and order tracking for both client and Admin?

Please educate me, what's your definition of "a full featured e-commerce site"?
First, we don't do inferior work - that's a general rule for us.

Regarding your question, I have mentioned the features earlier in a comment on this thread but as a recap, here's the basics:

-Online payment system
-PoD option for your customers
-Email notification system for both you and your customers
-Inventory management system
-Live chat integration (if you want it)
-Coupon codes and discount system
-Blog integration
-Mobile friendly interface
-Easy site management (we will teach you how to run the site and do stuffs like uploading your products).
-And more.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by bigbauer(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
felibrain:

First, we don't do inferior work - that's a general rule for us.

Regarding your question, I have mentioned the features earlier in a comment on this thread but as a recap, here's the basics:

-Online payment system
-PoD option for your customers
-Email notification system for both you and your customers
-Inventory management system
-Live chat integration (if you want it)
-Coupon codes and discount system
-Blog integration
-Mobile friendly interface
-Easy site management (we will teach you how to run the site and do stuffs like uploading your products).
-And more.

Thank you.

Aiit boss.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by xbox360: 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
Great info

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by spyroxy1(m): 12:20am On Nov 25, 2019
gideon286:
Good day everyone

i'll introduce us to a business model which could render serious minds millionaires in the next 3 months.
I have been in the Shipping business for 4yrs now and can boldly tell any business minded individual that it's a mouth watering profitable business.

When i say shipping; i mean Importing goods from 1688 (i.e China) @ cheaper price and sell them at lucrative amount in Nigeria to make profits. - You don't need to see the goods physically before selling them; everything is configured on autopilot and you monitor it online from the comfort of your home or office (i.e dropshipping).

It's true that Nigerians have got a lot of means to make legit money but will refuse to reveal it to his fellow man because of a selfish thinking like - "it's ganna be flooded and inturn shrink my market". Well i have decided to give back to God and humanity free of charge; with which i believe more blessings will locate me. i'm giving my lucrative side hustle which made me Bank my first 1 million naira early 2016.

I have been into importation business for 4 years now and i know the pros and cons in the business, My goods are sold online in African countries (Nigeria, Togo, Ghana, Cameron etc) though my wife owns a boutique where she sells the imported goods. I'm currently testing my feet on selling in Western countries. I'm going on dropshipping in USA proper and before the end of this year, I believe to have a positive outcome. All sales are made from the comfort of my home with my mobile phone and PC without seeing the goods.

WhatsApp only: 0-8-1-0-2-5-3-4-0-7-9 (NOT A CALL LINE)

OR CALL: 0-8-1-0-2-6-3-0-3-7-6

thank you
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 25, 2019
Contact Us for your Procurement on 1688.com and ebay

we also offer Digital marketing and shipping.

whatsapp 07081997275
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by adaperry25: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2019
contact my signature @ a give away price. waist corset trainer and black peel off facial mask.

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Wholesalebeast: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Are you a retailer?? Dropshipper??

We sell Luxury fashion brands products and send from china to any country or shipping agents!!

Quality is excellent.

Yeah,ofcourse, Low wholesale prices!!

--Thousands of products available--

Album links--- https://vrvr.x.yupoo.com

Https://x.yupoo.com/photos/1442320085/albums

Note- You don't need any agent to order for you*

Check our nairaland thread for reviews & FAQS.

Let's be your supplier grin

Whatsapp https:///14402969720

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by desertboom(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Very good job so far
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wholesalebeast:
Are you a retailer?? Dropshipper??

We sell Luxury fashion brands products and send from china to any country or shipping agents!!

Quality is excellent.

Yeah,ofcourse, Low wholesale prices!!

--Thousands of products available--

Album links--- https://vrvr.x.yupoo.com

Https://x.yupoo.com/photos/1442320085/albums

Note- You don't need any agent to order for you*

Check our nairaland thread for reviews & FAQS.

Let's be your supplier grin

Whatsapp https:///14402969720

Do you sell pam slippers?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Wholesalebeast: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

Do you sell pam slippers?

Do you mean Slides?? Yes, designers only.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Jumoke95: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
Please tell yesloaded to reply my messages on whatsapp
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Jumoke95: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
sirjoe1124:
I regret using Tugrow, I was told my goods will land in 8 days, as I paid they said it'll take 21days, now it's 21days they're telling me stories...
The customer care is very poor, once u give them money, they'll start ignoring you.

That's how all this agent do. Please can someone recommend a good agent for me and please don't include tugrow and yesloaded

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by yesloaded: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Jumoke95:
Please tell yesloaded to reply my messages on whatsapp
May God forgive you

I don't really know you and I don't think there's any message not replied on my phone
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by yesloaded: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
@Jumoke95 or whatever you call yourself am waiting for you to identify yourself because there's no message I've not replied

Mind you, all customer are always carried along and updated

So I don't know who you are until you identify yourself
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by yesloaded: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Jumoke95:

That's how all this agent do. Please can someone recommend a good agent for me and please don't include tugrow and yesloaded

Let me educate you a little bit based on post you quote so you will be guided!

Personally, I have never promised any customer that they will get their goods ship using normal air cargo within 8days after payment because IT IS MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

It takes 1-5days for goods to get to Guangzhou China warehouse from seller warehouse & sometimes longer due to some circumstances which includes seller out of stock, seller nonchalant attitude, distance from seller to shipping address, goods loss in transit etc

When seller refused to ship after 24-48hours you made payment, you can message seller to inquire why they've not shipped your goods and you can request for refund. Refund do takes 4-5days before it takes effect except sellers confirm your refund request otherwise you need to wait till system auto refund. During this 4-5days, seller can ship the goods or confirm your refund request and in such scenario you can't decide what will be the outcome till end of 4-5days. Add 24hours-48hours to 4-5days

Note: I'm not saying that delivery of goods to China warehouse is always delayed but I only state one of the reason

Now, normal air cargo is not everyday shipment but on specified days in the week

Also, when you have good with chemical, batteries, liquid, perfume, it normally ship through Hong Kong and Hong Kong shipment takes longer time than Guangzhou(forget any shipper telling you they have their way around it because when it back fire they will not be there to help you, only if you know what I mean)

In addition, there used to be delay during customs clearing and if you've been in this business for some time you will understand more

There are many things I could explain here but some words are better left unsaid

Above all, I always update customers about their orders and so far nobody ever had issue of missing goods

I wish you don't learn in hard way jumping from one agent to the other

Above all, good luck to you

3 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
Jumoke95:

whatsapp 07081997275

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by vkyburnz: 2:45am On Nov 26, 2019
@OP I see a lot of ajebomarket ads online. Any idea where they source their sneakers and running shoes (like Nike Airmax etc)? Will really appreciate your response. Thanks

gideon286:

Yeah ... This is because you wanna know two or more products that will do well in the market, and keep selling same products for the next 2 or 3 months since already you test to confirm that their demand rate in the market is high and prompt.

You don't wanna buy any product and be stressing yourself looking for buyers even haven wasted money on Ads. This is why anyone that wanna go far in profit through mini importation must adhere to product testing before importing any product.

It's advantage is that if you test some products and confirm they have encouraging and prompt response rate in the market, they'll be fetching you huge and continues profit for a long time.

You can either ignore people that needs it or give them a specified time to wait until the product arrives.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 3:42am On Nov 26, 2019
SOCHEAP:
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, PRINKIPAS hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at

>>>> https://socheap.com.ng/pre-order-form <<<

I DON'T KNOW WHY NAIRALAND HAVEN'T BANNED YOU YET FOR SPAMMING THIS THREAD
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by mzzkismet: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2019
Good morning, pls I want to ask if it's possible to buy from Alibaba without a procurement agent. And how? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (62) (Reply)

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.