Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (129129 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by iamwalexab(m): 2:59am On Nov 20, 2019
Please can you tell us the actual product you buy and how you go about it
Zinny25:
Testimony Alert!

so after going through this thread, I decided to registering for the class and it was worth it. I bought a skin product from 1688 at a cost of about #400 when converted to Naira. I received the product on Monday and I made my first sales today . Sold the product at 5k each. I made a profit of #4,600 on each product.

Thanks Mr Gideon for exposing me to mini importation. Guys let's take advantage of it
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 20, 2019
ADAMS0129:
Thank you Mr gideon, but sir pls give us list of procurement agents that are reliable and also fast.pls dont put Tugrow because i already try them, they failed me, Tugrow is just blabbing here, is a toothless dog over 25 days no delivery na Corpse i ask u to import?

hi whatsapp 07081997275
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ozome15(m): 7:43am On Nov 20, 2019
A very good day Mr gideon, please is the training class still available? Am interested
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2019
ozome15:
A very good day Mr gideon, please is the training class still available? Am interested

Yeah .. Always available.

Check page 1 for my contact details
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Zinny25(f): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2019
iamwalexab:
Please can you tell us the actual product you buy and how you go about it
I'm done here please. Anybody chatting me privately for assistance will have to pay a token for it henceforth.

Remain blessed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by DonnyE(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2019
Zinny25:
I'm done here please. Anybody chatting me privately for assistance will have to pay a token for it henceforth.

Remain blessed!
I am ready to pay and learn, how do I reach you ma.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by akinwale701(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2019
Well, my observation as a participant in OP's paid class is that... the reality of this is somehow slightly different from the things taught here. Also, I told the OP initially I didn't have a PC, he said no problem, he ended up telling me to go and get a PC or go to a cyber café (there's none, here) before I can pay for Facebook Ads (I was disappointed by that statement, TBH). I was totally left on my own to do it. The Udemy Videos, Umnnnn, even if you subscribe for 5GB data, my dear, you may not be able to cover it all. Even as per the procurement, most, if not all, of the procurement agents the OP recommended on the Group are very poor, some, slow, in procurement and customer's attendance. I'm very happy now because I placed my first order yesterday and the procurement agent is the one being used by my friend (not in OP's class) who has been into mini importation sometimes around last year. How I wish I contacted him directly for all I need to know about mini importation as this would have prevented me from enrolling into this. TBH, I must confess, I wasn't satisfied with the way I was treated by the OP to the extent that I initially lost interest in the whole thing from the onset. I was called immature, annoying, impatient, etc. just because I was trying to have my curiosity satisfied by my "teacher". Anyways, what doesn't kill one makes one strong, I believe. If you want to join this class, be ready to row your own boat by yourself with little or no guidance from the OP. Mini importation is very good and rewarding, be ready to act strongly, be ready to be persistent. Thank you Mr Gideon for "teaching" me how to paddle my own canoe.
#my2cent

14 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2019
akinwale701:
Well, my observation as a participant in OP's paid class is that... the reality of this is somehow slightly different from the things taught here. Also, I told the OP initially I didn't have a PC, he said no problem, he ended up telling me to go and get a PC or go to a cyber café (there's none, here) before I can pay for Facebook Ads (I was disappointed by that statement, TBH). I was totally left on my own to do it. The Udemy Videos, Umnnnn, even if you subscribe for 5GB data, my dear, you may not be able to cover it all. Even as per the procurement, most, if not all, of the procurement agents the OP recommended on the Group are very poor, some, slow, in procurement and customer's attendance. I'm very happy now because I placed my first order yesterday and the procurement agent is the one being used by my friend (not in OP's class) who has been into mini importation sometimes around last year. How I wish I contacted him directly for all I need to know about mini importation as this would have prevented me from enrolling into this. TBH, I must confess, I wasn't satisfied with the way I was treated by the OP to the extent that I initially lost interest in the whole thing from the onset. I was called immature, annoying, impatient, etc. just because I was trying to have my curiosity satisfied by my "teacher". Anyways, what doesn't kill one makes one strong, I believe. If you want to join this class, be ready to row your own boat by yourself with little or no guidance from the OP. Mini importation is very good and rewarding, be ready to act strongly, be ready to be persistent. Thank you Mr Gideon for "teaching" me how to paddle my own canoe.
#my2cent

Since you've been on my group haven't you noticed your colleagues sharing sales testimonies on the group??

The same Facebook Ads videos that's difficult for you to buy data or use WiFi and watch, I've watched it more than 10 times and it's now at my tip. Meaning I'm eager to learn more and more everyday which is contrary to you.

Another thing is that some paid for the course and went and relax thinking I'm entitled to serve them because they sent me money; How will you perfect you're skills in the business if you don't disturb me??

My students that are doing well now, don't give me breathing space: they'll DM me and if I I don't reply, they call me on phone, so long as they don't come up with any insulting statements, I'm very much OK with their disturbance and I make sure I reply them.

How will I know you have challenges if you don't just pay and keep mute; you won't disturb me to let me know you have lapses?

If I'm disturbed something will prompt me that this person is serious and I'll give all. As a matter of fact, my best student on the group; I taught her free not for a Favour but because she was always disturbing me and I can't recall why I gave her everything I know for free. This is because I DON'T JOKE WITH SERIOUS PEOPLE.

Anybody that's serious about something benefits from it that's why I'll take my time to help anyone that's serious to learn mini importation benefit from it too

Thank God at least you now know the DO's and DON'Ts in mini importation so you've got chances to scale high in the business.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by IAMsozo: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Zinny25:

Remain blessed!

This is the height of it! Jesus is Lord.

I quoted this for a reason. See you next year.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by sirjoe1124(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
ThePianoGuy:
sorry about that, I can offer you a better option at a cheap rate.... feel free to pm me
I will try you....
My mail is onyeamajoseph112@gmail.com
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by akinwale701(m): 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
gideon286:

Since you've been on my group haven't you noticed your colleagues sharing sales testimonies on the group??

The same Facebook Ads videos that's difficult for you to buy data or use WiFi and watch, I've watched it more than 10 times and it's now at my tip. Meaning I'm eager to learn more and more everyday which is contrary to you.

Another thing is that some paid for the course and went and relax thinking I'm entitled to serve them because they sent me money; How will you perfect you're skills in the business if you don't disturb me??

My students that are doing well now, don't give me breathing space: they'll DM me and if I I don't reply, they call me on phone, so long as they don't come up with any insulting statements, I'm very much OK with their disturbance and I make sure I reply them.

How will I know you have challenges if you don't just pay and keep mute; you won't disturb me to let me know you have lapses?

If I'm disturbed something will prompt me that this person is serious and I'll give all. As a matter of fact, my best student on the group; I taught her free not for a Favour but because she was always disturbing me and I can't recall why I gave her everything I know for free. This is because I DON'T JOKE WITH SERIOUS PEOPLE.

Anybody that's serious about something benefits from it that's why I'll take my time to help anyone that's serious to learn mini importation benefit from it too

Thank God at least you now know the DO's and DON'Ts in mini importation so you've got chances to scale high in the business.

Disturb you so you can tell me what I need to know even after making the payment (though as little as 5k,but it's something)? I think this statement should not be. It's not in my nature to disturb you for anything once you know the right thing. BTW, remember I chatted with you for up to 1+ week before I was able to raise the 5k and sent to you, and before I made the payment, you said it was after I make the payment you'll send me everything and also put me through hook, line, and sinker... Didn't you assure me that way? How come you now expect me to "pressure and disturb" you before rendering the services I paid for? Anyways, it's gone sha. I can say the little I know from your side is by asking the other group members (sometimes, chatting them up). Most times, you'd see my messages and would never reply. I even had to complain about that and you said I am impatient and immature (isn't that funny?). Anyways, all is well.

4 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Ramlette(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
gideon286:

Yeah .. Always available.

Check page 1 for my contact details
thank you Mr gideon for the good job you do
You said we can use sponsored video ads right?
So i saw a vid ads of vitamin c serum and wanted to download it on fbdown.com
It said that the video maybe private and couldn't download...... I later use savefrom.net
The thing now is can I still use the ad video for my adds please op I need answers.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ADAMS0129(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
gideon286:

Chat up Cathy on WhatsApp +8613826428539 my Chinese partner for procurement. She'll connect you to shipping and waybill agents that'll get the goods to your state.

Just wait on her if she doesn't reply you instantly cos their time is 7 hours ahead of us ...

Use their express shipping so that your goods will arrive at least 3 days after making payment for procurement on 1688.

But I'll advise again and again that you should always do product research and Ads testing before importing any product so it won't stay with you for a long time without sales ... Though I didn't touch that on this thread.

Thank u very much sire
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ADAMS0129(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
I'm done with Tugrow, anybody that want to ship here should do away with Tugrow ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by division2020(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
let me say this here, sometimes when you want something you have to seriously pursue it.
I only made use of the free class here, I actually encountered problems on running Facebook ad, cos my Gt master card was rejected I finally used PayPal.
I now run Facebook ad as a pro, so don't give up easily
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by lovemko(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
akinwale701:

Disturb you so you can tell me what I need to know even after making the payment (though as little as 5k,but it's something)? I think this statement should not be. It's not in my nature to disturb you for anything once you know the right thing. BTW, remember I chatted with you for up to 1+ week before I was able to raise the 5k and sent to you, and before I made the payment, you said it was after I make the payment you'll send me everything and also put me through hook, line, and sinker... Didn't you assure me that way? How come you now expect me to "pressure and disturb" you before rendering the services I paid for? Anyways, it's gone sha. I can say the little I know from your side is by asking the other group members (sometimes, chatting them up). Most times, you'd see my messages and would never reply. I even had to complain about that and you said I am impatient and immature (isn't that funny?). Anyways, all is well.

I personally appreciate the tone and manner you use in narrating your ordeal, this patient when explaining is something I do not have most especially when stuff like this eats me up I end up being too angered even when I type...
kuddos!

Maybe you may or may not have read my comments here and it's a very similar situation I found my self leading me to doubt the authenticity of everything the Op claimed here... All the same I believe dragging and name calling is all in the past now... but oga OP I take God beg you, just do the needful and try as much as possible to answer to persons need when they arrive not necessarily you judging who is serious and who isn't, for someone to read this thread from page 1 - 50 and still go on to pay you for more training isn't seriousness then what is? Am not begging for me now but for others like this guy I quoted, help out the much or little you can to let dem achieve the aim of contacting you in the first place

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
akinwale701:

How many times have you called me on phone. Those calling me, aren't they human like you?

I have a guy that have called me up to 20 times today and he paid 10k, is he not human like you??

Most times I'm busy attending to those who gave me Facebook Ads and Store design contract to finish up within a specified period. So calling to air out your challenges will gear your my attention to you..

If you wanna tell better, you confirm that you won't blindly import any product but you'll do so because you're sure the product will sell... This is the most important thing you learn in my training which I didn't touch in this thread and getting exposed to others with more experience to the business where your questions or challenges is attend to in my absence is another thing you gain cos I won't by any mistake add you on the group to learn from others if you didn't pay.

I believe even now you're still on the group. So I'll suggest you don't wish for salt while licking sugar.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ramlette:
thank you Mr gideon for the good job you do
You said we can use sponsored video ads right?
So i saw a vid ads of vitamin c serum and wanted to download it on fbdown.com
It said that the video maybe private and couldn't download...... I later use savefrom.net
The thing now is can I still use the ad video for my adds please op I need answers.

Go to play store and download Nova Downloader, copy the link of the Facebook Ads sponsored post and paste it in Nova Downloaded, play the video and click on the red button to download it.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
lovemko:

I personally appreciate the tone and manner you use in narrating your ordeal, this patient when explaining is something I do not have most especially when stuff like this eats me up I end up being too angered even when I type...
kuddos!

Maybe you may or may not have read my comments here and it's a very similar situation I found my self leading me to doubt the authenticity of everything the Op claimed here... All the same I believe dragging and name calling is all in the past now... but oga OP I take God beg you, just do the needful and try as much as possible to answer to persons need when they arrive not necessarily you judging who is serious and who isn't, for someone to read this thread from page 1 - 50 and still go on to pay you for more training isn't seriousness then what is? Am not begging for me now but for others like this guy I quoted, help out the much or little you can to help dem achieve the aim of contacting you in the first place

You can pull out of the business if you doubt what ive taught on this thread about mini importation. There are other businesses you can start and also make profit. it's no crime for you to give up on this one..

But then, people that knows the right thing to do are making sales even as I type this ...
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by akinwale701(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
gideon286:

How many times have you called me on phone. Those calling me, aren't they human like you?

I have a guy that have called me up to 20 times today and he paid 10k, is he not human like you??

Most times I'm busy attending to those who gave me Facebook Ads and Store design contract to finish up within a specified period. So calling to air out your challenges will gear your my attention to you..

If you wanna tell better, you confirm that you won't blindly import any product but you'll do so because you're sure the product will sell... This is the most important thing you learn in my training which I didn't touch in this thread and getting exposed to others with more experience to the business where your questions or challenges is attend to in my absence is another thing you gain cos I won't by any mistake add you on the group to learn from others if you didn't pay.

I believe even now you're still on the group. So I'll suggest you don't wish for salt while licking sugar.

Call you on the phone? That sounds like some ass-licking way of soliciting for something and I would never do that for anything! I would rather go somewhere else in the stead of paying money and yet be "pursuing and disturbing" you with phone calls even after paying you! For what reason? I paid for the class to avoid being addressed anyhow (even though you did this many times but I decided to ignore those nasty and negative words you said to me) and to receive services from you without any ish. I think someone who is busy shouldn't have mentioned having a paid class as you must know that people will surely ask you questions. I see that you really do know this but do not forget there are those who know this more than you do, so anyone who isn't ready for questions should not bother to talk about any paid class or whatever. Nobody is less-busy, my brother! So, being busy isn't an excuse. Besides, why talking about a paid class when you know you're always busy? Does that seem right?

19 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
akinwale701:

Call you on the phone? That sounds like some ass-licking way of soliciting for something and I would never do that for anything! I would rather go somewhere else in the stead of paying money and yet be "pursuing and disturbing" you with phone calls even after paying you! For what reason? I paid for the class to avoid being addressed anyhow (even though you did this many times but I decided to ignore those nasty and negative words you said to me) and to receive services from you without any ish. I think someone who is busy shouldn't have mentioned having a paid class as you must know that people will surely ask you questions. I see that you really do know this but do not forget there are those who know this more than you do, so anyone who isn't ready for questions should not bother to talk about any paid class or whatever. Nobody is less-busy, my brother! So, being busy isn't an excuse. Besides, why talking about a paid class when you know you're always busy? Does that seem right?

I got time but you didn't pay for the whole of my time in a day ...

If you're busy to learn, you should taught of it and never decide to pay ...

When you enroll for the class, I'll give you what is needed to start the business and also give you product research and Facebook Ads testing practicals to do, it doesn't mean I gave out everything required to be successful in the business. When you call to tell me your challenges, I'll then tell you - "ok, I'll reply you on WhatsApp", then give you instant reply. If you don't hint me, how should I know you have issues?

When you talk of licking Ass, it shouldn't be my ass; probably that of Buhari. Because currently we're all licking his ass right?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by akinwale701(m): 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
gideon286:

I got time but you didn't pay for the whole of my time in a day ...

If you're busy to learn, you should taught of it and never decide to pay ...

When you enroll for the class, I'll give you what is needed to start the business and also give you product research and Facebook Ads testing practicals to do, it doesn't mean I gave out everything required to be successful in the business. When you call to tell me your challenges, I'll then tell you - "ok, I'll reply you on WhatsApp", then give you instant reply. If you don't hint me, how should I know you have issues?

When you talk of licking Ass, it shouldn't be my ass; probably that of Buhari. Because currently we're all licking his ass right?? undecided

It's all right. I've spoken my mind anyways.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tabithababy(f): 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Whao shocked

Thank goodness someone came out to tell us what exactly is going on in the paid class

3 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 1:10am On Nov 21, 2019
tabithababy:
Whao shocked

Thank goodness someone came out to tell us what exactly is going on in the paid class

I've got 70 participants on the paid group and I'm still adding ... 2 persons lamenting here have barely successfully completed the 1st stage of my training, probably pride won't let them ask questions ...

If you request that I teach you 1 on 1 on how to run Facebook Ads and you can't do it yourself haven't given my login details to watch the video in my Udemy account, I'll stipulate a time I can be chanced to teach you everything with screenshot and you get everything to your tip. This is because you requested for it, you've got the right to do so cos you've paid for it ...

But amidst the whole tutorial I sent these 2 complaining, how will I capture the area they've got issues if they don't hint me?

Product testing alone is another work .. Like me I do product testing for at least 2 weeks in the market to check out customers' response or feedback about a product before I import it; cos I'm sure It'll do well in the market, not just importing a product and stock them with you, but I do ask my students to do 3 to 4 days product testing, check out customers' reaction before importing. I'm sure the ones complaining here haven't gone through the product testing phase of the tutorial which is very necessary, yet they're complaining ... not to talk of the Facebook product research assignment I gave them ...

DETERMINING TO CREATE SUCCESS BY YOURSELF NO MATTER WHATEVER CONDITIONS IS WHAT MAKES ONE SUCCESSFUL, NOT LAMENTING WHEN YOU HAVEN'T STEPPED YOUR RIGHT FOOT ON THE JOURNEY.

This is why I always commend Linda Ikeji. Like she started from grass, and I can vividly recall that writing isn't easy to come by at all - I mean fabricating stories from occurred scene, but she created a multimillion naira brand with writing.

Our president Buhari once said; "Our young chaps joke with success, they don't know what is means to contest for the presidential position 3 times and end up in supreme court 3 times, and still contest again" ... If you've been in supreme court just ones couple with the unfruitful wasted funds, you'll know what he's talking about. Now he's exactly what he saw himself as in his dreams, because he believe he can become it.

PS: What you don't believe in, won't work for you.
Success is never a chance .. It's always a choice

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by McCoy662(m): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2019
ADAMS0129:
Thank you Mr gideon, but sir pls give us list of procurement agents that are reliable and also fast.pls dont put Tugrow because i already try them, they failed me, Tugrow is just blabbing here, is a toothless dog over 25 days no delivery na Corpse i ask u to import?
Sir, one thing I have noticed is that all agents running normal shipping are just the same, except maybe u want to run Express shipping. Many factors can actually contribute to the delay.
When I placed my order with Tugrow, on the 22nd of October, I was told that it would take 12-15 days to get here. But then after 7 days, I was told that the seller had not delivered to their warehouse in China. By then I was already counting 7 days down. It was on the 7th day that the product was delivered and it was shipped out the next day. Then 15 days later, the product arrived Nigeria. I personally think the sellers on 1688 have a big role to play on early arrival of products.
I guess we all need to calm down and follow things gradually, we will get there.

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2019
How can we know what products to order. Is it better to import jersey wears than buy locally?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by africanman85: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2019
gideon286:

I've got 70 participants on the paid group and I'm still adding ... 2 persons lamenting here have barely successfully completed the 1st stage of my training, probably pride won't let them ask questions ...

If you request that I teach you 1 on 1 on how to run Facebook Ads and you can't do it yourself haven't given my login details to watch the video in my Udemy account, I'll stipulate a time I can be chanced to teach you everything with screenshot and you get everything to your tip. This is because you requested for it, you've got the right to do so cos you've paid for it ...

But amidst the whole tutorial I sent these 2 complaining, how will I capture the area they've got issues if they don't hint me?

Product testing alone is another work .. Like me I do product testing for at least 2 weeks in the market to check out customers' response or feedback about a product before I import it; cos I'm sure It'll do well in the market, not just importing a product and stock them with you, but I do ask my students to do 3 to 4 days product testing, check out customers' reaction before importing. I'm sure the ones complaining here haven't gone through the product testing phase of the tutorial which is very necessary, yet they're complaining ... not to talk of the Facebook product research assignment I gave them ...

DETERMINING TO CREATE SUCCESS BY YOURSELF NO MATTER WHATEVER CONDITIONS IS WHAT MAKES ONE SUCCESSFUL, NOT LAMENTING WHEN YOU HAVEN'T STEPPED YOUR RIGHT FOOT ON THE JOURNEY.

This is why I always commend Linda Ikeji. Like she started from grass, and I can vividly recall that writing isn't easy to come by at all - I mean fabricating stories from occurred scene, but she created a multimillion naira brand with writing.

Our president Buhari once said; "Our young chaps joke with success, they don't know what is means to contest for the presidential position 3 times and end up in supreme court 3 times, and still contest again" ... If you've been in supreme court just ones couple with the unfruitful wasted funds, you'll know what he's talking about. Now he's exactly what he saw himself as in his dreams, because he believe he can become it.

PS: What you don't believe in, won't work for you.
Success is never a chance .. It's always a choice
Wow is the product testing on Facebook or going to physical outlets ?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2019
africanman85:
Wow is the product testing on Facebook or going to physical outlets ?

On Facebook. Facebook is your market. And the positive response you get can be applied to other market places.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThePianoGuy: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
sirjoe1124:

I will try you....
My mail is onyeamajoseph112@gmail.com
add me up on WhatsApp.. ‭‭+8613614012491‬‬

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (62) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.