Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (128759 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Maintainlee(m): 5:47am On Dec 15, 2019
elipec01:
Please can someone help me search for lenovo snapdragon phones S7 on 1688.
Thanks
I can help order this item. Add me on WhatsApp No: +8615840254675
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by diara21(m): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please what's happening regarding making payment for fb ad. Tried 3 different master cards but it keeps rejecting it. This is really frustrating as the goods I ordered for have already arrived . Is there anyway out please......
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Crazeworld(m): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
diara21:
Please what's happening regarding making payment for fb ad. Tried 3 different master cards but it keeps rejecting it. This is really frustrating as the goods I ordered for have already arrived . Is there anyway out please......
Is there no other form of payment like PayPal?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by diara21(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
Crazeworld:
Is there no other form of payment like PayPal?
Only credit and debit card, though am using my phone for the add
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
diara21:

Only credit and debit card, though am using my phone for the add

Its more appropriate using system to add payment. Through Ads manager's tab
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by HonNEAT: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Greenarrow01:

You must be a fool to call me a scammer..
I showed you screenshots up there.. I paid 3k and I moved on... Those are screenshots there showed my complains.. Told the customer agent that I am unable to upload my orders in the URL he gave me.. It keeps showing chat box..
All replied was "maybe its your phone", nothing like try again.. Or change or can you send screenshot

Before then.. After he gave me the link and I told him the link didnt work, all what your agent could say was hmmm nothing more.. I had to message him hours later before he said maybe its my phone.. Also. After I sent the 3k and he acknowledged seeing alert.. He didnt say a word like what are your orders or this is where to upload the orders or anything.

Normally I won't have replied you... I did just because I want you to see the flaws in your agents. Well maybe the person handling this account is one of the agents. First of all you all are arrogant.. Secondly, learn to protect the interest of your customers.. It helps, thirdly when people complain or say something bad about your business, dont attack them back, try to get to the root of the problem in the most civic manner ever.
You are serving your customers. Not they serving you.
They are giving you their money, so even if that money is 500naira, that money deserves respect. The person giving it out deserve respect too. God knows I still have plans on coming back to you guys.. But not any more.
Learn from all these banks and big organizations. First bank with all their customers will never call anyone hateful names or a scammer.. Even when the person is wrong..

Moreover I wasn't even trying to defraud you.. I gave you my 3k and I didnt come back to it or even ask for it again and you re calling me a scammer.
Similar Complains from different customers.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by HonNEAT: 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
tugrow:
corporate businessman man sir that does not exchange banter with customers, have seen the services you offer, one day your customer stranger will call you scam on internet for no reason, and when you did nothing wrong , and you will smile at the person and tell him/her thank you , if not , you are not a corporate and serious business man...

The customer Tugrow is always right

You will experience this soon , someone will call you scam when you didn't scam him/her , you must clap for the person and tell him or her his right, corporate businessman man

Talks more than women. habaaaa, must you respond to everything? Why cant you be professional for once.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Abidal0123: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
Use Emca they are very reliable
HonNEAT:

Similar Complains from different customers.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tonjeola(m): 2:46am On Dec 16, 2019
Good
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by WalkerMichael(m): 2:59am On Dec 16, 2019
diara21:

Sup bro. Why don't you use gebarter?

Fund with your naira card and pay with the dollar card

Been using for a year + now.

Very smooth

Ask any questions, I'll help.

1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Bami4real: 4:14am On Dec 16, 2019
I'm here too
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Zinny25(f): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2019
diara21:
register on PayPal first, then link it to fb or if you wanna use your card pay using Payu
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Olawrites: 10:53am On Dec 16, 2019
I need this info
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by moneymakingmach(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
coolcentbigman:

I emailed you bro, i will send the PDF files later.
Pls bro I need it to adahezer@gmail.com
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Abidal0123: 7:18am On Dec 17, 2019
How much does a PayPal account cost
Zinny25:
register on PayPal first, then link it to fb or if you wanna use your card pay using Payu
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by mrfizy(m): 7:24am On Dec 17, 2019
Abidal0123:

PayPal is free.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Abidal0123: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2019
Can you please explain how to open one
mrfizy:

PayPal is free.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Zinny25(f): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2019
Abidal0123:
it's free, you just link your master card to it
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Abidal0123: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2019
Wont mind if you can share the step by step guide here for others to benefit
Zinny25:
it's free, you just link your master card to it
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThePianoGuy: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
elipec01:
Thanks
add me up i can help you order... am a Nigerian base in Shenyang China, ‭‭+8613614012491‬‬
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 18, 2019
we are still taking order.

We order on 1688-ebay (buy it now), and Alibaba.
for dis december supported mode of shipping (Express) except you re reqdy to,wait till january.

send us your order on whatsapp 07081997275
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 18, 2019
elipec01:
Thanks

for dis december supported mode of shipping (Express) except you re reqdy to,wait till january.

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 18, 2019
limsycutey:

Please I can't find them on whatsapp, how do I contact them?

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by SOCHEAP(m): 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, PRINKIPAS hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at

>>>> https://socheap.com.ng/pre-order-form <<<
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2019
Contact Us for your Procuremenr from 1688 and alibaba.
we can also help you pay your suppliers on alipay and 1688.

Nornal and Express cargo available
we also waybill to different state.

whatsapp- 07081997275 https:///2347081997275
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by chosen4now: 10:51am On Dec 20, 2019
You don't need to waste your money to buy domain and hosting for your sales page.
i created a professionally looking sales page for one of my product using free blogger. check it out and see for yourself.

https://healthycarehub..com/2019/12/men-only.html

If you wish to have such contact me

https:///2347062997577

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by PussyShaver: 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Please who has bought from wish.com and shipped to Nigeria? Is it a safe market place?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
PussyShaver:
Please who has bought from wish.com and shipped to Nigeria? Is it a safe market place?

It is safe
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
Let us be your Chinese shopping agents because

1. We always respond to messages and have a dedicated line open on WhatsApp 24 hours 7days to attend to you. We make you feel like the only customer.

2. We provide inspection of goods when you use our services as your shopping and shipping Chinese agent.

3. We provide clean HD pictures of your purchased goods during inspection and the photos are sent to you for further observation.

4. We remove excess packages on request and consolidate and repackage goods together on customers behalf.

5. We also shop and ship from turkey and Dubai

6. We are properly registered with the CAC.

Contact us now

https:///2347089400408

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tugrow(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
You can review our services on our Instagram page and stand a chance to win 5k per day and 20k Grand price, it our customer appreciation week

This is for customer who have use our services

Comments how we serve you in 2019

Refer a friend to like our follow us

Contact your customer service assistant for guild

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Jerryinchina(m): 7:01am On Dec 26, 2019
Abidal0123:
Contact Cathy +8613826428539

Ebuka +234 706 371 0064

Tested and trusted Procurement Agent
+8618642212165 trusted
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by siverspooon(m): 5:12am On Dec 29, 2019
Meyms:
Thank You Mr Gideon
I ordered for waist trainer(10pieces ) at a cost of 1200 each from 1688..Procurement and express shipping took 14 days...
The total money I spent on the goods,procurement ,shipping and ads was 30000
Am selling each waist trainer for the cost of 7500(reasonable price ooo)..I made 3 sales today and am still delivering 5 waist trainers on Monday
I will be having a profit of 45k after selling all

This business really pays..

Special thanks to the OP

Pls bro, how did you handle the logistics? Did you use a logistics company or you delivered by urself through waybill?

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (62) (Reply)

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.