Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (128720 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThePianoGuy: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
siverspooon:

Pls bro, how did you handle the logistics? Did you use a logistics company or you delivered by urself through waybill?
Contact Us for your Procuremenr from 1688 and taobao.
we can also help you pay your suppliers on alipay and 1688.

Nornal and Express cargo available
we also waybill to different state.

whatsapp- ‭‭+8613614012491
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by mrfizy(m): 2:22am On Dec 30, 2019
Please, who knows where I can customize something like this on 1688?

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by chosen4now: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
diara21:
Please what's happening regarding making payment for fb ad. Tried 3 different master cards but it keeps rejecting it. This is really frustrating as the goods I ordered for have already arrived . Is there anyway out please......

If you interested I will introduce you to averting platform that gives better results than facebook ads.
If you are interested contact me : https:///2347062997577

Https:///2347062997577
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2020
Hello everyone and a happy new year to you all.
Some may remember me from all my talk about shipping agents and all so today i am here to appreciate this group. well after all the disappointment, i finally found a procurement agent whose service is top notch. if you are tired of procurement and shipping wahala, you can send a direct message and i will give you his digits

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by yesloaded: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2020
We can help you procure & ship your goods feom China to Nigeria without stress.

ALL AT AFFORDABLE RATES

Whatsapp 08137750741

We can help you procure & ship your goods from China to Nigeria without stress.

ALL AT AFFORDABLE RATES

Whatsapp 08137750741

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by chosen4now: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2020
I will help you to create a sales page for your product and show you a better advertising platform for a better results.... Interested? Contact me :https:///2347062997577

Https:///2347062997577
I can also create facebook ads for you....
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by victorogundepo0(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2020
Let me add little thing if OP will not vex

Frankly speaking, 1688 is the best site where I think you can get the ever cheapest price for a goods. All this sites like EBay, aliexpresss.... most seller buys from 1688 and sell on this platforms and that’s why you can never compare their price.

Now the this you need to take note

- Price: Take your time while sourcing for a product on 1688. You could get much cheaper ones if you do. But if you just search for a product and you went ahead to order for the first one that pop up in the page. Am sorry you are O.Y.O

Quality: Am sure you buy goods here in Naija so you should know more about what am trying to talk here.

Now, To purchasing and logistics.......
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by IAMsozo: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2020
victorogundepo0:

Frankly speaking, 1688 is the best site where I think you can get the ever cheapest price for a goods. All this sites like EBay, aliexpresss.... most seller buys from 1688 and sell on this platforms and that’s why you can never compare their price.

- Price: Take your time while sourcing for a product on 1688. You could get much cheaper ones if you do. But if you just search for a product and you went ahead to order for the first one that pop up in the page. Am sorry you are O.Y.O

Quality: Am sure you buy goods here in Naija so you should know more about what am trying to talk here.

Following...
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Crazeworld(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
victorogundepo0:

nice one. Kindly share more tips so we can learn
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by joshrare(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
gideon286:
I'll advice every beginner that wanna go into this to start with the hot on demand products i listed above because;

1. They are light weight products and their shipping cost is less

Let say if you wanna ship 10 products the penis enlargement cream; each is not even up to 1kg, infact 2 combined shouldn't be up to 0.3kg;

Proves:

Lets say you wanna buy 1kg of nail, imagine how heavy that usually is but 1kg = 0.5 pounds weight

Remember 1 pan weight is

So 0.3 x 10 = 3 kg

3 × 365 = N1,095 lets say everything is around N2000.

So you shouldn't be scared of shipping cost.

well said brov, thank you for the detailed lectures.

I'm currently serving in Nasarawa state but my family is in Benin city, I really want to venture into this business because I need a passive income.
My marketing area is Benin city but I'm currently in Nasarawa state, how can I have my orders delivered to Benin city.
thank you
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by chosen4now: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
joshrare:

well said brov, thank you for the detailed lectures.

I'm currently serving in Nasarawa state but my family is in Benin city, I really want to venture into this business because I need a passive income.
My marketing area is Benin city but I'm currently in Nasarawa state, how can I have my orders delivered to Benin city.
thank you
You can always have your goods waybill to your state of residence if you are not based in Lagos.
Contact me and I will offer you some help. You can do this biz in Nassarawa. Infact I have people who orders for my goods from Nasarawa and Benue state....https:///2347062997577

I have two reliable and cheap procurement companies not individual.... I will give their contact free....
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by chosen4now: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
If you need sales page for your product and an alternative to fb ads.... Contact me...https:///2347062997577
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by chosen4now: 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
victorogundepo0:

If you of the mind set on always going for the cheapest price you will end up with scramble.... Yes things are cheap in 1688 but not all thing. My advice if you want to last in this business don't always go for cheap things. But they could be fake..
Recently I wanted to buy pens enlargement gel, in the course of my research one of the sales person offered me $0.5 and when I asked about the quality he told me that what I want is cheap price and not quality.
At the end he told me the quality one cost$0.88 and that it has authentic code. He told me becos that product is good. Chinese company now mass produce it with very low quality materials but the same packaging. This is on Alibaba. Com. And am talking about Titan gel as an example. Sorry for the long post. I just hope someone will learn one or two thing in it. Please go for quality and not lowest price.....that is why many of the product in the market are not actually doing the work it suppose to do...

3 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by MissOffpoint(f): 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
I have 26 of this vitamin c serum for sale,
Please mention me if you are interested.

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by MICHEAL346(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Abidal0123:
Can you please explain how to open one

Hello drop me a message on WhatsApp I help people create a Verified Nigeria Paypal account that can send SNF receive from any where in the world
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Abidal0123: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Drop the information here for others to benefit

MICHEAL346:

Hello drop me a message on WhatsApp I help people create a Verified Nigeria Paypal account that can send SNF receive from any where in the world
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by MICHEAL346(m): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
Abidal0123:
Drop the information here for others to benefit

Looks like you don't understand me. That is a service I offer by opening such paypal account. Pls ask questions first if you don't understand something. Thanks
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Abidal0123: 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Is not as if I need one again cos someone already taught me how to open sa PayPal free of charge, so what makes your better?

MICHEAL346:

Looks like you don't understand me. That is a service I offer by opening such paypal account. Pls ask questions first if you don't understand something. Thanks
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by SOCHEAP(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, PRINKIPAS hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at

>>>> https://socheap.com.ng/pre-order-form <<<
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Crazeworld(m): 5:35am On Jan 12, 2020
Any reliable agent?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by yesloaded: 9:13am On Jan 12, 2020
Crazeworld:
Any reliable agent?
Contact us on Whatsapp 08137750751

Check our profile and threads

We can help you pay supplier and ship your goods to Nigeria with ease
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by SOCHEAP(m): 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
Crazeworld:
Any reliable agent?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Abidal0123: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
For this holiday time?

SOCHEAP:

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by akile21(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
yesloaded:

I couldn't see your WhatsApp contact (08137750751) on my WhatsApp after I got it on my phone...
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by akile21(m): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2020
yesloaded:
Has anyone ordered through this agent?
how reliable he is?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Abidal0123: 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
I have only use EMCA Logistic, I don't know of other.
Cathy +86 138 2642 8539

Ebuka +234 706 371 0064

akile21:

Has anyone ordered through this agent?

how reliable he is?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by yesloaded: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
akile21:

I couldn't see your WhatsApp contact (08137750751) on my WhatsApp after I got it on my phone...

Use this link https:///2348137750741
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Zealoy(m): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hmmm
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by effissyman(m): 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
You need to pay your supplier rmb?
Not too worry
I sell RMB at cheaper price
Check my signature for my contact
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 25, 2020
* 春節快樂 *
祝您2020年的日子充滿無限的喜悅,幸福,健康,內心的平靜,財富和繁榮。
問候 費利克斯

contact us for your Importation from China -,Nigeria convert Airtime to cash social media management/advert

whatsapp- https:///2347081997275

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (62) (Reply)

3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.