Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Police Rescue Phone Thief In Calabar As He Was About To Be Set Ablaze (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue Phone Thief In Calabar As He Was About To Be Set Ablaze (Photos) (31443 Views)

Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) / Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) / UNIABUJA Students Attack Kidnappers, Set Car Ablaze (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue Phone Thief In Calabar As He Was About To Be Set Ablaze (Photos) by jkendy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
deltateam:

We all need a second chance at life. Who knows he might turn a new leaf in jail. Being in jail for 5 years is better than death.
You're correct my dear. The walls of prison cell might be his turning point in life, who knows

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Phone Thief In Calabar As He Was About To Be Set Ablaze (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mackenzie12:

Do you steal? grin

Lol. Good one. grin grin
Re: Police Rescue Phone Thief In Calabar As He Was About To Be Set Ablaze (Photos) by AerialMapper: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
But they will clap for their governor when he embezzles money and calls it Kinetic Crystallization

Ignoramus
Re: Police Rescue Phone Thief In Calabar As He Was About To Be Set Ablaze (Photos) by Powerbankseller(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ordinary phone! thank God the police did their job. securing life and property of the society looters
Re: Police Rescue Phone Thief In Calabar As He Was About To Be Set Ablaze (Photos) by lolinglong(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Dats calabar for u he should tankGod
Re: Police Rescue Phone Thief In Calabar As He Was About To Be Set Ablaze (Photos) by DonXavi(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
donbachi:
mercy said no.
I don't think he will ever steal again after this experience.
Re: Police Rescue Phone Thief In Calabar As He Was About To Be Set Ablaze (Photos) by francisisking: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
jkendy:
Whats the difference between the slaughters of our citizens in SA and we being wicked to our fellows down at home
In as much as I know how painful it is to be dispossessed of your hard earned property, jungle justice shouldn't be the best practice in this modern era.
The police be appreciated here for their prompt intervention though at times they could be mischievous and unreliable but for saving the life of this dude they've done well.
Let him face the law for his crime.
If you don't want to do the time, don't do the crime!
I hope u wee still be typing the shit when u come face to face with an armed robber.
Re: Police Rescue Phone Thief In Calabar As He Was About To Be Set Ablaze (Photos) by Typhoonsbane: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
It’s a shame to live in the same country with people like this.
Re: Police Rescue Phone Thief In Calabar As He Was About To Be Set Ablaze (Photos) by 001spice: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
GOD STILL NEEDS IIM
Re: Police Rescue Phone Thief In Calabar As He Was About To Be Set Ablaze (Photos) by jkendy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
francisisking:
I hope u wee still be typing the shit when u come face to face with an armed robber.
Understanding is one of your biggest problems you must tackle. I do not support jungle justice neither do I support the criminal and the crime he committed but lynching him is a no no no.
Let the govt decide his fate instead.
Re: Police Rescue Phone Thief In Calabar As He Was About To Be Set Ablaze (Photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Best comment for the day
donbachi:
mercy said no.
Re: Police Rescue Phone Thief In Calabar As He Was About To Be Set Ablaze (Photos) by Kerfuffle: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
Loss of trust in the police, savagery, hunger, Illiteracy, inhumanity sums up the picture. Except he murdered someone or caused the death of someone with EVIDENCE, its a grave sin to kill. I wonder how these jungle judges and lawyers sleep soundly at night. Yet they'll fill places of worship and shout more than others.
Re: Police Rescue Phone Thief In Calabar As He Was About To Be Set Ablaze (Photos) by DECENCY3: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
The funniest part is that the area is a confirmed area boys den, cultism, drug addict, etc are found around there.

I know for sure those beating him are the bad types who hover around there.

The beater and the beaten are all birds of the same feather
Re: Police Rescue Phone Thief In Calabar As He Was About To Be Set Ablaze (Photos) by koolaid87: 1:26am On Sep 11, 2019
Seems these calabars are cannibals.

They have a huge penchant for burning alleged criminals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) / Man Attacks Policeman During El-kanemi Match In Borno,grabs His Gun(photos) / Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.