Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Agricultural Workshop In Asaba - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agricultural Workshop In Asaba (775 Views)

Fish Farm For Sale In Asaba Delta State. / Our breakthrough story farming strawberry in Asaba / How To Make Millions From Agricultural Business In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agricultural Workshop In Asaba by ave4(f): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2019
Hello Nairalanders! The agricultural Workshop will be knowledge packed! Soft copies of all lectures shall be sent to emails of all participants. Registration is on now. Questions are welcome.

Re: Agricultural Workshop In Asaba by ave4(f): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2019
In case (as I was informed) the flyer displayed is not clear enough. Below is a things to be learnt and other benefits. Fish farming, Poultry farming, Pig farming, Bee farming,Snail farming, Mushroom farming,Goat farming etc.Also Included are Oil palm, Coconut pain,African bush mango (ogbono), Green house farming for (tomatoes, pepper,carrot Cucumber etc),Maize, Cassava, Pineapple and Plantain. How to attract loan facility through Nirsal (CBN), opportunity to own a farm of your choice including Green house farm in New Dimensions Agricultural City, Delta State with 24/7 power/water supply.

Re: Agricultural Workshop In Asaba by ave4(f): 8:34am On Sep 13, 2019
The above pictured oil palm specie bears fruit at 18 months and produces 24 bunches at a time.
Re: Agricultural Workshop In Asaba by Ezeromeoil01(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
Wey the picture grin grin grin
ave4:
The above pictured oil palm specie bears fruit at 18 months and produces 24 bunches at a time.
Re: Agricultural Workshop In Asaba by Ezeromeoil01(m): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
Where can i get this seedlings or seeds of same palm fruit as show below
ave4:
In case (as I was informed) the flyer displayed is not clear enough. Below is a things to be learnt and other benefits. Fish farming, Poultry farming, Pig farming, Bee farming,Snail farming, Mushroom farming,Goat farming etc.Also Included are Oil palm, Coconut pain,African bush mango (ogbono), Green house farming for (tomatoes, pepper,carrot Cucumber etc),Maize, Cassava, Pineapple and Plantain. How to attract loan facility through Nirsal (CBN), opportunity to own a farm of your choice including Green house farm in New Dimensions Agricultural City, Delta State with 24/7 power/water supply.
Re: Agricultural Workshop In Asaba by ave4(f): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
Thanks for your question. Topics related to the plant and many more will be learnt at the upcoming workshop. You'll get the knowledge and assistance to start your own plantation.
Re: Agricultural Workshop In Asaba by Ezeromeoil01(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Where can i get the seeds or fruit and you sure its 18 month ?
ave4:
Re: Agricultural Workshop In Asaba by ave4(f): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
I see from your profile that you're into oil palm business. That's great. What I wrote is true. The harvesting period and fruit production is true.
Re: Agricultural Workshop In Asaba by Ezeromeoil01(m): 10:19am On Sep 17, 2019
Yes and where can i get this supergene seeds
or seedling
ave4:
I see from your profile that you're into oil palm business. That's great. What I wrote is true. The harvesting period and fruit production is true.
Re: Agricultural Workshop In Asaba by ave4(f): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
The organizers of the Agribusiness workshop are in a better position to answer your question.You can send your phone number to me via PM(if you wish). There's a WhatsApp group where individuals and organisations interact with our organizers regarding various agricultural topics. It's quite a an eye opener. I can forward some articles to you .You can also be part of the discussion.
Re: Agricultural Workshop In Asaba by hopevalley: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
ave4:
Hello Nairalanders! The agricultural Workshop will be knowledge packed! Soft copies of all lectures shall be sent to emails of all participants. Registration is on now. Interested individuals should indicate their interest on this forum or call 09065848367. Questions are welcome.
Good one, I must admit. I wonder why you did not incorporate agricultural products export into this programme. The major dividend of agricultural practice comes from agricultural products export. Anybody who claims to be practicing agriculture without exporting his products is just playing in the lowest league. Click on the first link on my signature for details on agricultural products export.
Re: Agricultural Workshop In Asaba by nicepoker101(m): 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
ave4:
In a controlled environment

(1) (Reply)

Do Most Animals Know They Are About To Be Slaughtered / Vitamin A Cassava Stem Available For Pick Up / Fish Scaling Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.