Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

I Am Willing To Donate Blood For Anybody In Need Of Blood. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Willing To Donate Blood For Anybody In Need Of Blood. (251 Views)

Residents Donate Blood For Survivors Of Lagos Collapsed Building (photos) / Lagos Collapsed Building: Donate Blood For Victims —red Cross / Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Willing To Donate Blood For Anybody In Need Of Blood. by strongman360: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2019
This post might not be for you but someone around you. I discovered I'm O- and I am a Universal blood donor. I feel there is somebody out there who's in need of blood but couldn't find his/her match. I am volunteering myself to donate blood to whoever may need it. you can contact me via my email address. eamon370@gmail.com. I can't give my contact number here.

I want to do this for free...
Re: I Am Willing To Donate Blood For Anybody In Need Of Blood. by rheether(f): 11:22am On Sep 10, 2019
For how much?
Re: I Am Willing To Donate Blood For Anybody In Need Of Blood. by hahn(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2019
rheether:
For how much?

It's free. The guy has excess blood he wants to get rid of
Re: I Am Willing To Donate Blood For Anybody In Need Of Blood. by Ahmed0336(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2019
O- and you are a universal donor?

I wonder what thoes with blood group O+ will say
Re: I Am Willing To Donate Blood For Anybody In Need Of Blood. by strongman360: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2019
rheether:
For how much?
I'm not selling it and I want to be sure whoever received it is not paying for it also
Re: I Am Willing To Donate Blood For Anybody In Need Of Blood. by strongman360: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2019
hahn:

It's free. The guy has excess blood he wants to get rid of
people like you don't know what humanity is. I am willing to do this out of humanity.
Re: I Am Willing To Donate Blood For Anybody In Need Of Blood. by hahn(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
strongman360:
people like you don't know what humanity is. I am willing to do this out of humanity.

Na the same thing we dey talk?

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Fact About Pumpkin / Speaking To Your Partner About Std's- 4 Tips To Make The Process A Lot More Easi / Pathophysiology Of Vaginal Bleeding After Hysterosalpingography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.