Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Encounter With Love❤❤❤ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With Love❤❤❤ (472 Views)

She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Love❤❤❤ by sunnez1(m): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2019
My first story here..
SEARCHING FOR LOVE
I prepared for church on a semi corporate wear, I was on a white trouser and white long sleeve with a black shoe. When I was done preparing my self I checked my self out in the mirror and had to agree with my body and soul that am damn cute.
I stepped out to church with that feeling of joy when you wore your best clothe to a function. when I reached the church I walked to the youth forum and sat down, I said some short prayers and settled for the mass.

Then immediately service began, this angel in human clothing entered into the church and I guess the holy spirit directed her to my seat.when I saw this damsel I knew once that my heart had already fallen in love. When she sat down beside me, i was still amazed at her beauty when she said hi to me, i replied how you doing to which she responded fine, then we faced what we came for.

But my mind won't mind his business , i was already thinking of how I could get her to give me her digit.my attention wasn't on mass again, i was contemplating on how to start up a conversation with her but I considered the environment that we are in. So when it reached the moment when we exchange handshake of peace, i hold on to her hand that she became uncomfotable with it but in some other way passed my message to her..

After mass, i had a short time with her where I got to know her better but all I could get from her was her name, when I asked for her digit she said she didn't have it off hand, i knew she was just trying not to act cheap. I asked her how we gonna see again and she said next Sunday, there and then I knew I was going to have a long enthusiastic boring week.

But I couldn't wait till that next sunday, so I had to call some of my guys that is living around that her area and fortunately for me, one of my tight manny gave me the number with a firm resolve that I should go and try and come back. I asked why he said that he told me that church has entered the girl head, i then knew that am already a serious brethren of the lord..
Before the week runs out, i was able to call her and she was surprise at how I got her number, i told her that should be a story for another day.
I complimented her sweet voice which to me sounds like that of an angel, she thanked me for that and we talk about other stuffs and we ended up expecting to see each other the next sunday. i was conscious of my airtime as well so that I won't be disgraced by that MTN girl that doesn't like anything good of me, who derives joy at reminding me of my long distance relationship with money (airtime).

Mind you am not a broke ass but some how I have become addicted to the sweet voice of the girl..
I prepared for church on Sunday with the Idea that am going on a semi date with my already found love(I don't know for her oooo).. Me that don't even use to attend church most sundays but look at me, later some one will say love don't have any effect on people, i guess my own got a better part of me.. When I reached our church although I came late so I sat at the back, then my eyes began his work,the thing was busy searching for his crush around the whole church, when eventually he located her in the front seat, damn it she is so beautiful, i guess she is on her best. Maybe she was trying on her own to be impressive to me (handsome boi).

After mass before I could get to her she told me they had a legionary meeting that I should wait for her, I thought it was some thing that will take like 15 minutes. Oh my God, i waited and waited, my guy that I came to church with was hurrying that we should go home.. When I see no sign that she is coming out any time soon, i left home heart broken. Mteeew to me that was another boring week of a hell..
When I reached home, in the evening I called her, i was waiting for her to pick so I can vent my anger on her, but then when her sweet voice came through the voice, i forgot totally that I was angry with her, (come and see my face then). When she finished her story of how that day legionary activities took time, i told her that instead of that legion stopping me from seeing her that am ready to join them just for me to be able to see her.. That was how the son of man joined the legion (chai power of love).

So I was expecting the week to move fast but that was when time won't move(she already told me that her aunty doesn't allow her go out like that, so for a start I had to be seeing her at the church only)
When sunday reached I wore a sewed cloth which makes me look gentlemanly.After service she talked to me more about the legion (me that have made up my mind to follow her anywhere she goes).

I joined them for the legion and she took credit of introducing me to the legion.I enjoyed the meeting that day shaa, from there on I knew that am already a member. For sure my friends will laugh at me, which they did, but the thing no even move me self.

After that service I finally got time to tell her my feelings, that was when she dropped the bomb(that she was on a temporal visit and would be going back very soon). But the son of man won't leave her alone, i then asked her even if she will leave in the evening of that day, that she should at least permit me to be part of her life as the moment lasts. She said I should give her time for her reply. I smiled within me (first stage won). We talked more about her that was when I knew she was even from my state (ebonyi,no even reason am at all cos ebonyi get fine girls oooo, if not for any thing she is a living witness). In the evening I even forfeit joining my friends on a birthday party to going to evening church activities hoping to see her and know what was her reply. After the activities we met and she said I should still wait, we talked more about my self, (life of a guy). I really enjoyed every single moment I spent with her.. My heart was just happy with my body and soul...
The next sunday after service, i asked for her reply and she said she will get to me on phone.. (no reason amooo, she is not cheap at all, i waited​ so long a time ooo). In the evening, I was playing football around the vicinity when her call came through, i suspended the football and shifted from those boys(amebos) inorder to receive the long awaited good news. Although she gave me condition​s shaa, but I was very happy with my self, finally she agreed to be my girl friend.. I can now go and be boasting about her beauty to my friends.

I really enjoyed every moment I spent with her till she traveled back.
With her a lot of memories was saved.
With her I found love.
For her I joined legion (which am now a strong member now)
I keep thanking her for bringing me closer to God and to our mother mary.
For her I now attend church steady.
I really cherished the effect she had in my life..
Thanks once again for being part of my life..
I call her moi damsel ❤.
AFRICAN BOI
YOUNG CEE
SUNNEZ ❤
Re: My Encounter With Love❤❤❤ by Akuchaser: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2019
after you bang her,cum inside her and watch it flow out like a boss(aro1).
all this love go die
then you will move on to the next pussy

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Love❤❤❤ by pharrell8(m): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
wink
Re: My Encounter With Love❤❤❤ by sunnez1(m): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
Akuchaser:
after you bang her,cum inside her and watch it flow out like a boss(aro1).

all this love go die

then you will move on to the next pussy
Pls hw is ur own doing u
Abeg go get some sense pls��
Re: My Encounter With Love❤❤❤ by Akuchaser: 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
sunnez1:
Pls hw is ur own doing u Abeg go get some sense pls��
it's natural bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

But For Real , Are Women Scum? / Serious Relationship Needed / Sexy Or Homely? Please Help Me Choose A Wife Material!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.