Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari (2395 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election: Tribunal Fixes Saturday For Judgment / Buhari Closes Case, Tribunal Fixes Aug 21 For Final Arguments / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by BleedingPen: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
The Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal (PEPT) sitting in Abuja, has fixed a final date to deliver judgment in the case between Atiku Abubakar and President Muhammadu Buhari, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that the Tribunal, on Tuesday, announced September 11 at 9:30 a.m. as date to deliver ruling in the petition filed by Atiku, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate.

Atiku, a two-time vice president, is challenging the declaration of President Buhari of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) as the winner of the February 23, 2019 presidential election.

Buhari polled a total of 15,191,847 votes to defeat his closest rival, Atiku, who scored 11,262,978 votes to lose the election with a margin of 3,928,869 votes.

Igbere TV recalls that the Tribunal had given all parties involved in the case, including the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), August 21, to deliver their final submissions.

http://igberetvnews.com/975205/breaking-atiku-vs-buhari-tribunal-announces-date-for-final-judgment/

Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by CsRockefeller(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
Tomorrow is the D Day.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by Simplyleo: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
And in anticipation of the ruling that will finally end his unending cuming, athifku is already giving the impression he has sufficient evidence to sack Buhari even though we know the baba doesn't have any shimgba.

This is intended to justify his plan to breach law as he organises his urchins to go about demonstrating at the Chinese embassy following the ruling.

From the self-inflicting evidences given by his witnesses during the proceeding, even the daftest of goats can predict the outcome.

Athifku should ask for refund from his swindlers and stop distracting our president.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by wakaman: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
As usual,the sun would rise
Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by Cassyboy2: 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nigerians should pray for peace. What I saw in my dream about this judgment is not good at all. The judges should not use technicalities to deliver their judgment. That's only way to stop the problem.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by Blakjewelry(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
up atiku
Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by Ceoking6: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
Cassyboy2:
Nigerians should pray for peace. What I saw in my dream about this judgment is not good at all. The judges should not use technicalities to deliver their judgment. That's only way to stop the problem.
you people and endless dreams

Stop swallowing atifku cum
Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by asfrank(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
From the closing statement made by Levy SAN, counsel to Atiku you can clearly see that they have no general focus in this case. First they based their case on server, then switched to electoral malpractice, now he is saying Buhari didn't submit result certificate. This is one of the reasons they couldn't make a solid case in court, they were so divided that they didn't know which side to properly focus on and provide enough witnesses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by asfrank(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Cassyboy2:
Which technicality if may ask? They is absolutely no technicality in that case. The witnesses called, how many of them said their polling units were rigged in favour of Buhari? Server was totally a charade, certificate has been argued up to supreme court already, so where again? share your bases for technicalities please

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by StillX10(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
asfrank:

Which technicality if may ask? They is absolutely no technicality in that case. The witnesses called, how many of them said their polling units were rigged in favour of Buhari? Server was totally a charade, certificate has been argued up to supreme court already, so where again? share your bases for technicalities please
Seriously if the court rules this case in favour of Buhari that's where I will know for sure that this country is gone forever
Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by 9jaBlogger: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
StillX10:
Seriously if the court rules this case in favour of Buhari that's where I will know for sure that this country is gone forever

Expecting anything less?
Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by Ceoking6: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
StillX10:
That is the obvious.

Sentiment aside the certificate has been flogged even to supreme court and lost

The server case that is the major standing case wasn't substantiated (at present it is just a hear say by a "Kenya IT guru" who couldn't explain his claim).

The fact these people are finding media stampede on the judges tells a lot of a lost case

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by kevwemike: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
[quote author=BleedingPen post=82096189][/quote] we already no the outcome no new thing or the highest that we happen is Osun style then ur president we appeal the judgement and he will win from there.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by realstars: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Few days from now we will forget about this segment.
And I will save my data for something els
Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by 9jaBlogger: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
realstars:
Few days from now we will forget about this segment.
And I will save my data for something els

Lolz. Abi o
Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by 9jaBlogger: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
Judgement is tomorrow, Wednesday, less than 24 hours from now.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by eneyoduke(m): 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Atiku is Cumming shocked

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by surgical: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
asfrank:
From the closing statement made by Levy SAN, counsel to Atiku you can clearly see that they have no general focus in this case. First they based their case on server, then switched to electoral malpractice, now he is saying Buhari didn't submit result certificate. This is one of the reasons they couldn't make a solid case in court, they were so divided that they didn't know which side to properly focus on and provide enough witnesses.
you have no knowledge of law,just sit and watch
Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by id911(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
asfrank:

The way you guys reason is always baffling. There were more than one grounds by which H.E Atiku Abubakar, is praying the PEPT to retrieve his stolen mandate. So, are you saying his Legal Team should have abandoned other grounds in the course of the proceedings and concentrate on only one? Too much propaganda makes you guys lose focus and besides,
you have zero knowledge of the law

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by gotnel: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
StillX10:
Your reasoning is different from how the law works.
The judges are scholarly and technically appropriate for the tasks of interpreting all subjects in this case.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by Sammez94: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
Cassyboy2:

Joseph the dreamer
You can get ya cash on nigga if ya peep
Other niggas close they eyes
Seein' dreams in they sleep
But don't fall asleep
Don't fall to sleep
You can get ya cash on
Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by 9jaBlogger: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by Youthleader22(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Simplyleo:
And in anticipation of the ruling that will finally end his unending cuming, athifku is already giving the impression he has sufficient evidence of sacking Buhari even though we know the baba don't have shimgba.

This is intended to justify his plan to breach law as he organises his urchins to go about demonstrating at the Chinese embassy following the ruling.

From the self-inflicting evidences given by his witnesses during the proceeding, even the daftest of goats can predict the outcome.

Athifku should ask for refund from his swindlers and stop distracting our president.

Just to let you know I don’t read your comments on this platform. Anytime I see your name and knows you are an ass licking Buhari supporter, I just scroll to the next comment.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by Simplyleo: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Youthleader22:

Just to let you know I don’t read your comments on this platform. Anytime I see your name and knows you are an ass licking Buhari supporter, I just scroll to the next comment.
Just to let you know, I'm not aware of your existence on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by infinitethrust: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Every week one issue or wahala. I hope tomorrow tribunal ruling won't join. Those with hot blood should remember there is room for appeal, it's not yet final.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by qleap2all(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by asfrank(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
StillX10:
When they judges were busy ruling against him in 2007, 2011 the country was not over. Even if election is conducted 1000 times over Atiku will not win Buhari, see I was one of the people willing to vote out Buhari even though I like him, but Atiku was not an option for me, nd such I didn't vote for any of them. You guys sat at your homes and assumed every Nigerian was pissed about Buhari like you were because of things you see online. You probably haven't been to any northern state to knw what Buhari really means to them. you really don't knw.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by asfrank(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
surgical:
you have no knowledge of law,just sit and watch
SAN, wait and see what happens tomorrow... CJN,
Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by surgical: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
asfrank:

SAN, wait and see what happens tomorrow... CJN,
Everybody knows the outcome , there can be no surprises because this is Nigeria
Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by efighter: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Cassyboy2:

There is no problem coming from anywhere, Buhari who can deal with his Shiites brothers mercilessly will definitely destroy any miscreant that tries any bullshit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau Attacks: Fulani, Miyetti Allah Leaders Arrested, Whisked To Abuja / PHOTOS: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed Inspects New Apapa Dockyard / Endsars Protest: FG Should Shut Down Social Media — Journalist Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.