Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari (2411 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election: Tribunal Fixes Saturday For Judgment / Buhari Closes Case, Tribunal Fixes Aug 21 For Final Arguments / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Presidential Tribunal Fixes Date To Deliver Final Judgment On Atiku Vs Buhari by StillX10(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
asfrank:

When they judges were busy ruling against him in 2007, 2011 the country was not over. Even if election is conducted 1000 times over Atiku will not win Buhari, see I was one of the people willing to vote out Buhari even though I like him, but Atiku was not an option for me, nd such I didn't vote for any of them. You guys sat at your homes and assumed every Nigerian was pissed about Buhari like you were because of things you see online. You probably haven't been to any northern state to knw what Buhari really means to them. you really don't knw.
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. / Extracts From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 24/3/21 Broadcast / Anambra Election, Dr Maduka And Many Cases Of Political Hypocrisy Of The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.