Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ (29981 Views)

#EndSARS: CNN Clarifies Its Tweet About ''38'' Nigerians Killed / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade / Femi Fani-Kayode's Tweet About Osinbajo & Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by Redfruit(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
simonlee:
How many Kaduna people are even on tweeter sef?
last time i checked, only Shehu Sani could afford the time, device and data bundle! grin
Ewu
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by Jostoman: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
The word is watching u too Mr governor
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by Watercarrier: 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaOhafia:
A.Y don go far o, I remember demonstration days in zaria
Awon Samaru crew grin
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by sdee2k3: 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hell -rufai
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by Ashnoor(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
So u guys above thought ur hate speech against him will make any change? Where were u when he personally went after the Abuja-Kaduna kidnappers? someone will be chilling at home and be making allegations! Have u ever been to kd? Well, everything is good and better than where ever u r sending ur bigotry from. They said he hate xtians while 40-50% of his close companions r xtians, have u heard of Samuel aruwan? he's the closest and most trusted man to him! The media r doing well in blackmailing people but believe me an example will soon be set!
#if u'r against me go to hell but don't qoute me!
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 11, 2019
glink2015:
Hell-rufai is making all efforts to be the presidential candidate of APC ...but all will turn against him.

Someone that's not capable of organising a state with similar ethnic group and religion how will he govern the entire Federation that consists of different ethnic and religious beliefs.....

Hell-rufai, o Ni k___re

come 1st... i think say tinibu wants the 2023 presido?

what of our VP na?
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by Amchido(m): 5:58am On Sep 11, 2019
Buhari could be a saint in comparison with this short devil.
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by nellyelitz(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2019
Ambcharles:
Omojuwa.... A neutral BMO
you don't know him.
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by NwaOhafia: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2019
Watercarrier:

Awon Samaru crew grin
See one of us

grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by NwaOhafia: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2019
9jaBlogger:

Na so the life be, my brother.

Na turn by turn.

We sef go reach & pass there.

I fit done go far pass am but na just say my own no dey do with media grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch / Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) / Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Oyebanji, Dapo Abiodun, Jimoh Ibrahim In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.