Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ (30111 Views)

#EndSARS: CNN Clarifies Its Tweet About ''38'' Nigerians Killed / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade / Femi Fani-Kayode's Tweet About Osinbajo & Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by Mercy2006(f): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
These are the people that will definitely bring down his administration. Take note!!
Careless talks up an dan

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by mrdharkchild(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
I wanted to say ...............Kaduna, but El-rufai is watching
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by MobilityExpress: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
glink2015:
Hell-rufai is making all efforts to be the presidential candidate of APC ...but all will turn against him.

Someone that's not capable of organising a state with similar ethnic group and religion how will he govern the entire Federation that consists of different ethnic and religious beliefs.....

Hell-rufai, o Ni k___re

If APC fields Hell Dubai for President in 2023, na automatic loss I swear. The loss margin go too much, like comparing the population of China to the population of Togo grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by Legitn(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
simonlee:
How many Kaduna people are even on tweeter sef?
last time i checked, only Shehu Sani could afford the time, device and data bundle! grin

Haha this one loud ohhhhh. You know tell us say them Don offend you before

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by ajayiopy: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
simonlee:
last time i checked, only Shehu Sani could afford the time, device and data bundle! grin
GUY YOU ARE GETTING IT WRONG DUDE

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
What is there to tweet about in the first instance Mr Governor ?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by mekuxiani(m): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
BleedingPen:
Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai, has issued a stern warning to Nigerians to be careful of what they post on Twitter about the state, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that Gov. El-Rufai gave the warning on Tuesday, in Abuja, at the launching of the book “Digital Wealth”, by Japheth .J. Omojuwa, a Nigerian blogger.

The governor who said he was watching what people tweet about his government personally, revealed that there were existing laws to deal with any erring individual.

“If you want to tweet anything about Kaduna be very careful because I am watching and ...we have a very very strong law to get you”, he said.

On the author of the book, Governor El-Rufai described him as a “son” and “troublemaker” who is changing the world, saying he would defend him with his life at all time.

“I like Omojuwa because he is a troublemaker. It is troublemakers that change the world... Beware, ladies and gentleman, of people that are morally flexible. Japheth is not one of those.

“Omojuwa is like a son. I will defend him with my life. If you fight Japheth, you’re fighting me... I’m here to show solidarity with a favorite son. Anything Japheth is doing from now till the end of eternity I’ll be there”, he added.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1171405620899188736

http://igberetvnews.com/975416/be-careful-of-what-you-tweet-about-kaduna-im-watching-el-rufai/

all the ones him de talk since them don catch am

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by webngnews: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hmmm
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by israelmao(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
How many millions of people is he watching?
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by judgementyard(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
[quote author=simonlee post=82098415]How many Kaduna people are even on tweeter sef?
last time i checked, only Shehu Sani could afford the time, device and data bundle! grin[/quotoe]
Lol, you wicked grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by NwaOhafia: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
A.Y don go far o, I remember demonstration days in zaria

Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by kenodrill: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
Who's this dwafted rat
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by AerialMapper: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Omojuwa is a gay fish
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by 9jaBlogger: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaOhafia:
A.Y don go far o, I remember demonstration days in zaria

Na so the life be, my brother.

Na turn by turn.

We sef go reach & pass there.
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by wizkidblogger(f): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
aolawale025:
Another way to nail critics into silence?

Haha. Yes nao. Omojuwa can't dare criticize him again. Case closed** grin grin
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by banji1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
My pragmatic governor!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by mrvitalis(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
MobilityExpress:

If APC fields Hell Dubai for President in 2023, na automatic loss I swear. The loss margin go too much, like comparing the population of China to the population of Togo grin
Tinubu or any south westerner would be even worse
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
I am not posting about Kaduna. I am posting about elrufai.

There was no name elrufai did not call Jonathan. Now he cannot stand it. He even tweeted blasphemous things about Jesus Christ.

APC are deceivers!

So many unconfirmed statements about Jonathan by the same Lie Mohammed who is championing the call for eradication of fake news now.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by stanleysani(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
simonlee:
we are here man
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by Abalado(f): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
phemy36:
And this one call himself a governor. Shame on Kaduna people who made him their god. Expecting you to contest for president
u no they hear world, Bubu junior said his watching,, lol,,, I like the man like seriously but his too religiouslism
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by Ttipsy(f): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
eTECTIV:
U are watching what ppl tweet about Kaduna but somehow can't see or hear what kidnappers have been doing Abi... Dis kidnapping trend has d midgets hands all over it
don't mind him.
misplaced priorities
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by Ttipsy(f): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
stanleysani:
we are here man
only you can't be we""

Lol
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
The most foolish Governor in Nigeria. I hope you are seeing this.... Mr Dwarf
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
Trying hard to silence critics but it won't work.
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by rooftech: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
see the person looking for president, abeg wetin be the name of that Boy wet disappear, I suspect this man
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by themanderon: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
The Arrogance of this man sickens me.
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by enemyofprogress: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
Who cares? Keep washing us now, God is washing you too
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by enemyofprogress: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
themanderon:
The Arrogance of this man sickens me.
not only you. The fool is damn too full of himself
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by Bashoruntolu(m): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Don't even know if this guy is a governor or king of some sort, dude wanna turn himself to demigod forgetting he has got a limited number of years more in that rented government house. God punish yhu hell rufai. Track me even out of protocol and see what a street boy call do to yhu
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by amazon14: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
simonlee:

Guy, your own no good grin
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by ImperialYoruba: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
Tell the freak to make Kaduna rd safe for travellers and stop bothering what people say about Kaduna.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anyim, Shettima, Suswan, Aondoakaa, Okonkwo Visit Orji Uzor Kalu / JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) / Why Buhari Has Not Sacked Emefiele, CBN Governor - Pulse.NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.