Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Funke Oshonaike Blasts Critics Asking Her To Quit Table Tennis - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Funke Oshonaike Blasts Critics Asking Her To Quit Table Tennis (218 Views)

Olufunke Oshonaike Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Funke Oshonaike Officially Inducted Into Olympics Table Tennis Club 7 / Funke Oshonaike: 3 Months To My Wedding, My Fiance Was Shot Dead In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Oshonaike Blasts Critics Asking Her To Quit Table Tennis by trychris: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
Table Tennis star Funke Oshonaike has told her critics to get asking her when she will quit the sport out of their head! Watch what the 45-year old said expressing her disgust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44rUQasklp8

(1) (Reply)

Tips For All Leagues / Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Down In Tears After Watching Emotional Video / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Want To Win More Ballon D'or Awards Than Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.