Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha (55465 Views)

11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) / 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Father In Edo Dies Mysteriously / 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by AmazingELixir: 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
shocked

Abi him wife own no sweet am again..?
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by limitless777(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
FamousMonk:
There is absolutely no way that girl is 15yrs old.
She is way younger.
I fúck all kinds of kpekus,thick,slim,black,bleached,etc and I do not discriminate against HIV and other sexually infested kpekuses.I fúck em all.
But I'd never condescend to the level of defiling a child.Where's the fun in that.
If a sexual psycho like me wouldn't do it,no sane person should..

U were saying

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by Olarewaju89: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
That's why South Africa dey kill us like animal. Nonentity people undecided

sanmtiago:
na the whole tribe do am abi na one person??
Tribalism wan finish us for this Nigeria!
Every body get their own inherent evil in them so reprimand the individual’s depraved mind.
And stop being silly.

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by wisdomkid: 12:03am On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This can be settled in a round table family meeting.
Harrison should learn to stay out of family issues.

May this type of problem surround you throughout your lifetime AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by Oosa4sure: 12:42am On Sep 11, 2019
It's a criminal offense but when it comes to the involvement of family what will police and judiciary will do? and d law allowed peaceful and plea bargain settlement,and you know Africa culture as regards family issues, this woman has done her best so she should just back off and stop making noice and sop talking rubbish
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by opray: 12:43am On Sep 11, 2019
This is child abuse, i hope the man is put to where he rightly belong.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by Yankee101: 12:45am On Sep 11, 2019
Must you add blood?
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by Stevo35: 1:36am On Sep 11, 2019
Na wa o.. big in-law Cane small in-law' hmm..
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by cuteboy2: 2:03am On Sep 11, 2019
Look at his puff puff nose like that of Emmanuel Uduaghan angry angry angry
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by braveboy64(m): 2:32am On Sep 11, 2019
gypsey:
What?!! shocked Oh! hell NO!!

The people who practice SHARIA would have stoned the 15 years old innocent Child to death for been raped..They sharia laws also Allows Child marriages, 65 years old Shara men marrying 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 years olds..

***spits** tueh! to sharia, kwooooorr!! tuah!!
Keep quiet sir
15 years old boy won't be stoned to death
Sharia recognises infants
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 11, 2019
Ritzy10:
Watch The Video HERE

Video of what?
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by enemyofprogress: 3:36am On Sep 11, 2019
Igbo amaka grin grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by fortune1968: 4:47am On Sep 11, 2019
PrincessB1:
Animal in human clothing
animal in human skin .....No spoil Fela song .
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by jaxxy(m): 5:31am On Sep 11, 2019
A serious crime has been committed here and it needs to be addressed fully to discourage this disgusting act. How can u rape and impregnate a 15 year old then risk her life with abortion.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by Duggedised12(f): 5:52am On Sep 11, 2019
linearity:

Having sex with a minor is statutory rape and a crime against the state, it is no longer a family issue at that time.

It is the duty of the state to bring the culprits to justice.
actually under the law 15 years old can give consent to sex so this cannot be classified as statutory rape maybe under another type of rape. Under the Nigerian constitution both the criminal and penal code,an 11 years old can give sexual consent.

The real crime here is abortion which carries a upto 14 years jail term for the man and 3 years for the lab scientist. The tricky part here is i don't know if the young girl will be prosecuted too considering the circumstances surrounding this case as that carries a jail time of up to 7 years.

I think our legislators are sleeping buffons who are nothing but a burden on our economy with their bogus allowances. There is too much confusion and many loop holes when it comes to age consent in Nigeria and a good lawyer will wriggle the suspect out of it as there is no clear direction in the law regarding this issue.But i am certain he will be nailed on the abortion charge
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by jimmyLd101: 6:14am On Sep 11, 2019
Na them them
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by majamajic(m): 7:02am On Sep 11, 2019
but how can u bring along your 15yrs old sister to your husband's place ?

knowing how dangerous these kids are these days

let's stop playing hide and seek here, these Small girls have sex aurge more than the big girls , if u need a matured house help let it come from your husband's side, that's how one man married 2 immediate sisters , the snr gave birth and their mother was so sick and down that she couldn't make the omogwo she now send her second daughter , the man impregnated the jnr sis along the line , during family roundtable talk , the jnr sis said she can't go for any abortion that she has done many before, finally the 2 families decided that the jnr sis Should join her snr sis ,

her snr sis gave birth to a girl and the jnr a son, though they still live happily till now , the jnr is the head wife and she always front herself. the guy is rich anyway , taking care of them

so don't take any risk with these female kids , they can do undo especially from 14-17 yrs , they are dangerous !!

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by Babinski: 7:16am On Sep 11, 2019
qualityovenbake:
The family want to control the narrative and sweep the matter under the carpet.

Because the girl is a minor, she should be a responsibility of the State and not the family. The family lacks the right to withdraw the case. The essence of the law and organized society is to protect the weak. She has been failed by the State, the Society and her family.

Nigeria is full of evil not because of those who do evil but because of those who support evil in various ways as family matters, ethnic matters, tribal matters, religious matter and what have you.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by bonnyhope: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2019
FamousMonk:
There is absolutely no way that girl is 15yrs old.
She is way younger.
I fúck all kinds of kpekus,thick,slim,black,bleached,etc and I do not discriminate against HIV and other sexually infested kpekuses.I fúck em all.
But I'd never condescend to the level of defiling a child.Where's the fun in that.
If a sexual psycho like me wouldn't do it,no sane person should..

Now that you have confessed, go and sin no more
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by Nature8(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2019
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by seangy4konji: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2019
Vivos:
End time news

He still has guts to be smiling?
It's high time we put a strict law in this country....Anybody caught raping anyone especially kids, should have his manhood severed and given to him to eat.

This is pure wickedness
we have thousands of law...see government officials looting without going to jail..death penalty..bribery,traffic officers,SARS,yellow fever,lasma,fake drugs,drug peddlers,minetly doublers,impersonation,kidnapping,invasion of privacy,harrasment,felony,intent to kill,murder,trafficking,illagal abortion,breach of trust,friend zoning,cultism,possession or illegal arms..a lot of laws that would see major of men and wen rotting in jails.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by Tizu(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This can be settled in a round table family meeting. Harrison should learn to stay out of family issues.
You must be a bastard for calling this murderous crime a family matter You are a pig !!¡¡
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2019
braveboy64:

Keep quiet sir
15 years old boy won't be stoned to death
Sharia recognises infants
Yes! grin but 15 years old GIRL would be stoned to death

Sharia recognises only male infants not FEMALE infants.
In Afghanistan, pakistan, India and Saudi Arabia.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by Tushiee001: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This can be settled in a round table family meeting.
Harrison should learn to stay out of family issues.
I had to join nairaland just to reply you and tell you how disgusting you are!... I swear you are a PEDOPHILE or you are currently sleeping with ur wife's relative, or even a relative of yours. Or else you won't say such a thing. That is a 15 year old teenager for God's sake. How will justice be done when you advice them to hide the perpetrator under a 'round family meeting'. May God not allow us to marry shallow minded and I'll hearted men like you. Tufiakwa. RAPIST!.. PEDOPHILE!.. Busola Dakolo's parents had a round table family meeting with Biodun 20 years ago when he raped Busola, that didn't stop him from raping other girls like Ese Walter. Today Busola is bashed and called a liar just because she had settled for a round table family meeting instead of involving the law because they were trying to save the face of her rapist and so called 'father in the lord'.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by linearity: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
Duggedised12:
actually under the law 15 years old can give consent to sex so this cannot be classified as statutory rape maybe under another type of rape. Under the Nigerian constitution both the criminal and penal code,an 11 years old can give sexual consent.

The real crime here is abortion which carries a upto 14 years jail term for the man and 3 years for the lab scientist. The tricky part here is i don't know if the young girl will be prosecuted too considering the circumstances surrounding this case as that carries a jail time of up to 7 years.

I think our legislators are sleeping buffons who are nothing but a burden on our economy with their bogus allowances. There is too much confusion and many loop holes when it comes to age consent in Nigeria and a good lawyer will wriggle the suspect out of it as there is no clear direction in the law regarding this issue.But i am certain he will be nailed on the abortion charge

Am ashamed of my country Nigeria that you are indeed correct.

I had to look up the Nigerian criminal code and was shocked to see that, the age of consent is 11. I think Northern politicians must have had a great influence in determining this, since girls are given out for marriage very young in the North.

I think, at the minimum; the best thing would have been to allow each state to determine their age of consent just like in the US....this way, each state can be allowed to determine her own destiny.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by Duggedised12(f): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
linearity:

Am ashamed of my country Nigeria that you are indeed correct.

I had to look up the Nigerian criminal code and was shocked to see that, the age of consent is 11. I think Northern politicians must have had a great influence in determining this, since girls are given out for marriage very young in the North.

I think, at the minimum; the best thing would have been to allow each state to determine their age of consent just like in the US....this way, each state can be allowed to determine her own destiny.
there is criminal code for southern states and penal code for northern states,but its inter woven.

About the bolded,the people who made the law were northerners.These laws were put in place shorty after independence. Oh! My docile south,when shall thou awaken!smh
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha by braveboy64(m): 6:54am On Sep 12, 2019
gypsey:
Yes! grin but 15 years old GIRL would be stoned to death

Sharia recognises only male infants not FEMALE infants.
In Afghanistan, pakistan, India and Saudi Arabia.
Evidence sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbenga Ogunsanya 'Spartacus': Police Parade Most Notorious Aiye Cultist In Ogun / Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs / DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.